• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Wave 3: Nc Is Almost Over, Time to Start Discussing New Products!

In summary, the Wave 3 announcements will start at 9am central time Wednesday, but the Canadian conference is different than the US conference.
MomToEli
With Wave 3 starting tomorrow, I've been thinking ... (always a dangerous thing, btw) ...

Can we start talking about things as they finish the day they are revealed? Like can we start talking about new products Monday afternoon? Or do we need to wait until the whole thing is over?

My concern is what about the Canadian consultants (aka Wave 4) - If we reveal wave 3 info is this infringing on the Canadians or is their conference and specials totally different

I would think that would be OK..??????

hmmmmm.... don't they have different stuff?

Conference can't be over yet - I have not even gotten to the airport yet

LOL!

What are you doing on here? You have a plane to catch, girl!! :D

Have fun, Kathy! I know I sure did :D

SOme people gave me tips on how to get from the Hilton to the Sheraton for the MOnday meet up and I can't find em WAHHHHH

I will lean on the concierge at the hotel I guess

I will probably have a zillion New Posts when I get back

I always sort by what is new first

Talk to you guys soon!!! Wish me luck I am exicted but also very nervous

Deb said (In her "I'm Back!" thread) that we could start posting announcements at 9am central time WEDNESDAY. Because the Canadian market is so similar to the US, I've already posted a warning in the Canadian area that those consultants attending their conference may want to stay away starting Wednesday, if they want to be surprised.

I can't WAIT to talk about it all!!!:D

Kathytnt said:
SOme people gave me tips on how to get from the Hilton to the Sheraton for the MOnday meet up and I can't find em WAHHHHH

The #6 bus on Michigan Ave pretty much takes you door to door.

My concern is what about the Canadian consultants (aka Wave 4) - If we reveal wave 3 info is this infringing on the Canadians or is their conference and specials totally different
hmmmmm.... don't they have different stuff?

kathy and paulette

our products and promotions are the same just different price points and our trips are different locations
us and canada seem to pretty much mirror each other

When is the Canadian conference?

Related to Get Ready for Wave 3: Nc Is Almost Over, Time to Start Discussing New Products!

1. What is Wave 3 and when does it start?

Wave 3 is the third product release cycle for Pampered Chef and it typically begins in late summer or early fall. This year, it will begin in September.

2. What new products can we expect in Wave 3?

We are always working on creating innovative and useful products for our customers. While we can't reveal specific details just yet, you can expect to see a range of new kitchen tools, cookware, and entertaining items.

3. Will there be any promotions or discounts for Wave 3 products?

Yes, we will have special offers and promotions for our Wave 3 products. Be sure to stay updated by checking our website and social media pages, as well as speaking with your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I still purchase products from previous waves?

Yes, all of our previous wave products are still available for purchase. However, some products may be discontinued to make room for new ones. We recommend checking with your consultant for availability.

5. How can I host a party or event to showcase Wave 3 products?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party or event is a great way to introduce your friends and family to our new products. You can contact your consultant to schedule a party or event, or you can even host a virtual party online. Your consultant can provide you with all the details and guidance you need to host a successful event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewbyPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
pcchris
  • ChefMary412
  • General Chat
Replies