• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Ok, Ladies, New Month, New Catalog, New Thoughts!

In summary, this conversation has discussed the various things that people love about their job at Pampered Chef. These include the challenge of bettering themselves each month, being able to help other people realize their dreams, the possibilities it holds for hobbyists and up, the look on a host's face when they realize they are getting free products, being able to earn money while being at home with their children, being able to take amazing vacations for free, not having to work on their children’s birthdays, the joy of watching others build and succeed, the sense of self-worth it gives them, getting asked for a new catalog, not having to spend money on inventory, not having to work holiday weekends, being able to take time off when needed, the ability to reconnect with their children on trips, being able to train for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer, having the chance to make an extra $500-$600 off their downline each month, being able to spend quality time with their daughter in February, being able to take their husband to Paris for his 40th birthday, being able to take their husband to Tahiti for their 25th anniversary, and never having to miss milestones in their child’s life or inspiring someone to quit the drive through line for supper.
I love when I have a terrible few months (July and August) and my first show for Sept I sign 3 people and book 3 shows... and BAM I am off and running again. I love that anything can happen and happen quickly!

I love that this afternoon, I don't have to take off work to attend my daughter's away
volleyball game!

9/9/10: I love that I can come to this board and receive encouragement without lectures, acceptance without eyebrow raising, and ideas to better myself and my business. I would not be on this board without my business, and I might not do as well at this business without this board.

WHAT??? I go away for a weekend and no one keeps this going, LOL? Ok, here's new thoughts for this week: I love that as the fall season is upon us I can show people how to get ready for the holidays to entertain their friends and family inexpensively.

I LOVE that when my dd's car broke down this am, I could help out in getting the switches that had to happen done. If I had been on my way to work myself, she's have
been left high and dry. GO PC!

I love that our company has such awesome brand recognition! I can ask to borrow flooring and cabinets for my booth at the San Antonio Home & Garden show and get orders because they know their spouses LOVE Pampered Chef!

Honestly, I just love doing the parties!!!

cincychef said:
Honestly, I just love doing the parties!!!

Me too, Chantelle! When people ask me (usually during the ticket game. :))
what my favorite part of my job is, I always say "This! Right here, and right now, doing the party - that's my favorite part!"

I love that it's mostly all spelled out for you. =)

Ok, 9-14-10: I love that every 6 months I get the chance to show a whole bunch of new stuff!!!!

9-15-10: I love that I can be out an about and mention to ANYONE that I sell Pampered Chef and be told how much they love it. I know it was said before, but I want to keep this thread moving and it really does touch my heart. Next?

I love all the carrots that PC offers just for working our biz!

I love when I get "thank you" responses to my newsletters from people excited about the recipes each month! :D

I love that I can help someone from their "What's for dinner" dilemma.

I that we get HO referrals. Had a RL as a HO referral. Explained the options of having a party for a discount, talked about grand openings and while we were talking she asked me for my consultant number and completed the kit agreement before we ended the conversation!:party:

I love sending out one of our online flyers from PC and getting about 4 requests for hosting parties!:party:

baychef said:
I that we get HO referrals. Had a RL as a HO referral. Explained the options of having a party for a discount, talked about grand openings and while we were talking she asked me for my consultant number and completed the kit agreement before we ended the conversation!:party:

YEA! That's terrific!

But...I'm a little (sometimes a lot) slow...what's a RL?

That's AWESOME Ann! Congrats...may they keep coming!

Becky - I think it's Recruit Lead

Thanks Laurie! Just couldn't figure that one out!

I love that recently someone who has been receiving my email newsletter actually emailed me to let me know her new email address. She doesn't want to miss getting my newsletter!

And I LOVE that I have 3 cooking shows within 4 days at the end of Sept/beginning of Oct. I pretty much only had 3 cooking shows ALL summer, so things are starting to pick up for me and get me out of my slump. I have two consultants supposedly signing in the next week or so too!

That's Awesome Becky!

I love that we can all share in each others celebrations and disappointments. I love the spirit of support and generosity amongst the consultants.

Here here! 9-19-10: I love it that even though I am getting the dreaded "can't make the meeting after all" calls and emails today for my meeting tomorrow, I can turn to my friends here and know that we are going through the same stuff, and it's still a great gig!

9-21-10: I love that even when I get those wierdo consultants who expect me to do EVERYTHING for them, then get mad when I encourage them to do it on their own, I can stand back and laugh at this.

I have a blind consultant who is VERY demanding. VERY. I pick her up and bring her to the meetings, then take her home, and she lives about 15 miles away. She borrows my tools and then loses them. She is a dear, but just I guess organizationally challenged. I sent out an email to my cluster today because NINE of them told me they were coming to the meeting and then never showed. She was not one of them, she had moved over the weekend and I didn't plan on her attending anyway. So I sent out an email today with next month's date and just mentioned that is disheartening when they tell me they are coming and then don't show up at the last minute, and she sent me an email BLASTING me for a bad attitude, and that she wants to go it on her own and won't be looking for any help from me any more as a director. Ummm. ok. I wasn't referring to her to begin with, and she is welcome to find another director that hauls her around for free, LOL. At first I was puzzled by her email and then my dh started laughing about it, and I could laugh too. So I am loving that it takes all kinds, and I can laugh at it.

Ugh....sorry Nanisu. I am glad that your hubby helped you see the humor in it. What WILL you do with all that extra time! :)

I love seeing the team apply the training and see immediate and positive results.

"I love seeing the team apply the training and see immediate and positive results."

Thanks! great post!

I LOVE it when I hear great things from my team
1. has a goal to hold 10 shows next month and wants to promote
2. has a recruit who wants to sign
3. Between my 2 newest recruits they have completed 11 of the online training courses!!

Chefbeckyd said:
YEA! That's terrific!

But...I'm a little (sometimes a lot) slow...what's a RL?

Sorry, I haven't been on here (and shouldn't be now...at work and it is a crappy day...you are all my calm in the storm!!).

Yes...RL is recruit lead (now that you are rocking at the ticket game you will have lots of RL's!!!)

I love when this same HO referral that signed has found me a cost free place to hold a meeting so I can get a team growing north of me!! She is already looking at recruiting and I am holding a second meeting now (it's ok, my local team is just squeaking by but I will have to call some SC and make sure they will be active so I don't drop down to Team Leader from Advanced)

Sending good juju your way Ann. =)

I love hearing the excitement of new teammates from doing their 3-2-1, and I love hearing the ooh's from the guests at shows.

I love that in one hour I am leaving for a Director Retreat and 3 days of AMAZING girl time with my team in Colorado!!!!!

OOOH Jealous almondfarm! :D Have a blast!

I love that than I can choose to ignore my phone and not worry about it coming back to bite me in the...

I LOVE that I'll already re-promote to Director on 10/1. I have 2 SC lines active and maybe even 3 will do it. Better yet, I recruited this month, so now I'll be eligible to get back into the lead system , which I REALLY miss!! (if I can get to $1250 this month). It's been a long time since I've been in the lead system and it really does make a big difference. Especially leading up to the holidays. And I'm excited to be back in it for October for the pink HWC products that I hope lots of people will be ordering.

I should have another consultant signing soon, so possibly in October. Things are looking up slowly but surely.

I love that I was sitting back thinking everything was sent in and a friend just called me and said "I have a $450 catalog show here, isnt' today the last day of the month? I'm ready to go with it...is today a good day to close?" Um, YES, that would be fine, I didn't even know you were collecting orders...and it just puts me over $4K personally (think higher commission), AND at least this month I am a director again==had to send a show in for one of my consultants to do it but I had the orders and it worked....So I'm good to go till the end of the year at least. Sheesh.

I'm excited because I have 4 shows in the next 8 days! And I'm going to get at least 1 more October show from each show and have a stellar month! :D

I love the fact that I will someday soon be able to replace my full time job income with my PC business!

I love that I have been working hard on my business and I can take credit for the results. I did 9 cooking shows in the last 3 weeks, one grand opening and signed two consultants, added a SC line this month and have someone lined up to sign early next month!!!

Wow, Chantelle, that is GREAT news! Congratulations!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE getting a long email from a newer recruit who is working her business that ends "I know this has been a big jumble of an email, but my goals for Pampered Chef (summarized) are: 1. book 12 shows a month consecutively beginning in January. Use November/December to lead up to that. 2. Become an expert on the Policy Guide and the products. 3. Develop a system to organize my expenses and my dealings with hosts.
Thanks so much for working with me! I'm really excited about all the possibilities. I really have come to love Pampered Chef, and I thank you so much for getting me into it. "LOVE being a director and I love my job!

That's awesome, Chantelle!! :D:D

10-1-10: New month, new thoughts:

I love that it's booth season, and I love doing booths! I love the recognition in people's eyes when they see my PC banner, and I love the energy! (from the crowd, not how much I have to expend, LOL--I love booths but they are TIRING).

I love it when the host's m-i-l calls in a $250 order to *help her out*!!!!

Wow, Colleen, how cool is that???? Congratulations!

Awesome results!

I love that a guest thanks you for thinking of her and helping her save 60% on cookware simply for hosting a show this month. :D

I love it when you think you are a crappy consultant and a guest tells me that she has been to other PC parties and mine was by far the most fun!:chef:

Had my 3rd show tonight in the last 5 days and booked 2 more October dates! I'm up to 9 for October! I'm really proud of myself because on September 20th, I had 2 shows booked for October and 1 was iffy! YAY! I'm *hoping* to have Toronto tied up by the end of the month (if two of my consultants qualify) and if not, by Thanksgiving!!!!!And I've given out 3 recruiting packets!I'm BACK IN THE GAME!!!!!!

Awesome, Colleen!! VERY exciting and inspiring!

YAY Colleen!!!!

Holy Smokes Colleen!!! Impressive and Inspiring! I love that we can get motivated and get that kick in the rear just by reading of someone else's fab work! Thanks!

baychef said:
I love it when you think you are a crappy consultant and a guest tells me that she has been to other PC parties and mine was by far the most fun!:chef:

I will say I DO love that. :) Every time I start to add something it has already been said, ( because I am slow like that, muhahahhaaaa.)

And Colleen... WAHOOOOOO!!!!!!

Oooh!! Ooh!! I thought of another one!
I love that I can be in the worst of the worst moods before a show, and once I get there and have adult interaction all of a sudden I am in a good mood again.
I also love how I can do things like wear a stainless mixing bowl on my head and sell a set of them, ya know, for protection against aliens. ;)

<H2>1. What is the new catalog for this month?</H2><p>The new catalog for this month is the Fall/Winter catalog, featuring all of our latest and greatest products and seasonal items.</p><H2>2. How often does the catalog change?</H2><p>The catalog changes twice a year - once in the spring/summer and once in the fall/winter. This allows us to keep up with the latest trends and offer new products to our customers.</p><H2>3. Can I still order items from the previous catalog?</H2><p>Yes, you can still order items from the previous catalog as long as they are still available. However, we highly recommend checking out the new catalog for even more amazing products!</p><H2>4. Are there any special promotions or deals in the new catalog?</H2><p>Yes, each new catalog comes with its own set of special promotions and deals. Be sure to check out the "Host Specials" and "Customer Specials" sections for some great discounts and free products.</p><H2>5. Can I view the new catalog online?</H2><p>Yes, you can view the new catalog online through our website. You can also download a digital version for easy access on your computer or mobile device.</p>

1. What is the new catalog for this month?

The new catalog for this month is the Fall/Winter catalog, featuring all of our latest and greatest products and seasonal items.

2. How often does the catalog change?

The catalog changes twice a year - once in the spring/summer and once in the fall/winter. This allows us to keep up with the latest trends and offer new products to our customers.

3. Can I still order items from the previous catalog?

Yes, you can still order items from the previous catalog as long as they are still available. However, we highly recommend checking out the new catalog for even more amazing products!

4. Are there any special promotions or deals in the new catalog?

Yes, each new catalog comes with its own set of special promotions and deals. Be sure to check out the "Host Specials" and "Customer Specials" sections for some great discounts and free products.

5. Can I view the new catalog online?

Yes, you can view the new catalog online through our website. You can also download a digital version for easy access on your computer or mobile device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lacychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
lacychef