• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brainstorming Ideas for Coming up With $155 for Starter Kit

C
crunchyconmama
I have three leads who really want to start right away but need to come up with the $155. I offered to help them brainstorm about coming up with the money. I'll post my thoughts but I'd love to her what other ideas you have.

Ask friends and relatives to pitch in to help you buy the starter kit then also be a host in your first month. Then they will re-coup their money in the form of free products earned through the hostess program and you will get to know their friends and family at the show. At your shows you will explain our wonderful host rewards program and ask everyone to host their own show in the next few months. Most consultants will get one to three bookings from each show and most hosts will want to host another show in 6 months to a year. Each year The Pampered Chef rolls out new products and a new catalog along with new, fun recipes.
Okay, so if you have 4 friends or relatives who each pitch in $40 (4 times $40 = $160!) and each of them hosts her own show then her show only needs to have $300 of guest sales to get $40 of free product. Super easy! If you have a friend or relative who lives out of town who is willing to lend you the $40, they can have a “catalog show” which is basically just passing the catalog around their circle of friends, relatives, co-workers and neighbors and collecting orders.
Another idea is to ask a friend or relative to lend the $155 to you using their credit card. You would need to pay them back within 30 days so that they don’t get charged interest. In order for you to make $155, you need to have $775 in sales. That is 2 or 3 shows easy!

They could host a $600 show and use $100 of the free product value for the kit credit and only pay $55 for the kit.

Ask for Christmas money early.

Hold a garage sale and use that money to start their business.

Chef Kearns said:
They could host a $600 show and use $100 of the free product value for the kit credit and only pay $55 for the kit.

Ask for Christmas money early.
Yup! That's what I was thinking.

Yes.. just what I was thinking.. also YOU get the sales too!! Win/Win situation.
600.00 show and use the $100.00 for kit credit.

pcjenn said:
Hold a garage sale and use that money to start their business.

That exactly what I am trying to get my friend Erin to do!

With Dec. Recruits having extended time to qualify, they have 60 days and 120 days so they won't need 4 shows all in this month. More time = good thing. Easier to get thier money back in Commissions.

Asking Santa for $$ for Christmas is a great idea too!!

1. How can I come up with the $155 for the starter kit?

There are a few different options you can explore to come up with the money for the starter kit. One idea is to ask friends and relatives to pitch in and help you buy the kit. In return, you can offer to host a party for them and introduce them to the hostess rewards program. This can help you earn free products and potentially book future parties.

2. Is there a way to earn the money for the starter kit through hosting parties?

Yes, you can also ask friends and family to host parties for you. You can earn a percentage of the sales from each party, which can help you reach your goal of $155. Additionally, you can explain the hostess rewards program to your guests and encourage them to host their own parties in the future.

3. Can I borrow the $155 from someone using their credit card?

Yes, you can ask a friend or relative to lend you the money using their credit card. Just make sure to pay them back within 30 days to avoid any interest charges. Keep in mind that you will need to make $775 in sales to earn back the $155.

4. How many parties do I need to host in order to earn $155?

You will need to make $775 in sales to earn $155. This could be achieved through 2-3 parties, depending on the total sales from each party. You can also consider hosting a catalog show with friends and family who live out of town to help reach your sales goal.

5. Are there any other ways to come up with the $155 for the starter kit?

If you're unable to borrow or earn the money through parties, you can also try selling items you no longer need or offering a service, such as pet-sitting or tutoring, to earn the money. You can also set aside a small portion of your income each week until you reach the $155 goal. Additionally, you can reach out to your potential leads and ask if they have any ideas or suggestions on how to come up with the money. Sometimes, a group effort can be more successful than trying to do it alone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookwithtiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedMommy2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jenboswood
Replies