• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Ok, Ladies, New Month, New Catalog, New Thoughts!

In summary, this conversation has discussed the various things that people love about their job at Pampered Chef. These include the challenge of bettering themselves each month, being able to help other people realize their dreams, the possibilities it holds for hobbyists and up, the look on a host's face when they realize they are getting free products, being able to earn money while being at home with their children, being able to take amazing vacations for free, not having to work on their children’s birthdays, the joy of watching others build and succeed, the sense of self-worth it gives them, getting asked for a new catalog, not having to spend money on inventory, not having to work holiday weekends, being able to take time off when needed, the ability to reconnect with their children on trips, being able to train for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer, having the chance to make an extra $500-$600 off their downline each month, being able to spend quality time with their daughter in February, being able to take their husband to Paris for his 40th birthday, being able to take their husband to Tahiti for their 25th anniversary, and never having to miss milestones in their child’s life or inspiring someone to quit the drive through line for supper.
Nanisu
Gold Member
I'm starting a new thread each day here! From now on, everyone post ONE thing they love about their job (besides the products)....just ONE, we'll keep it going for as long as we can! if you have more than one, save it for tomorrow!

READY? Here I go:

I love the challenge of bettering myself at my job each month.

OK> who's next?

I like being able to help other people realize their dream.

I love the possibilities this job holds for everyone from the hobbyist on up!

I love the look on a host's face when she realizes she really is getting over $200 in free products!

I love when someone on my team tells me that PC and I have changed their lives

I love that I can earn money while being at home with my daughter

I love it when the whole house is laughing and we're all having a good time cooking food.

I love that I can lay in the pool and work at the same time (phone calls!)!!

I love that I don't have to miss any of my kids activities unless I choose to.

I love being able to take amazing vacations for FREE!

I love that some people get the big picture and want to grow with me and PC

I LOVE walking stage at conference... for anything!!

I love that a hospitality girl posted this on my FB wall:
Thanks for the info Sheila :) I had no clue haha You are truly the best director out there. I have learned so much from you :)
Can't wait to learn more.

(I'm a teacher at heart and love to see my students thrive with information)

I love alot of these too, but I love that I can take off when I need/ want to and I don't have to ask for permission!!! My husband was not allowed to take all of his 8 days of vacation for our disney trip this year. SO instead of staying at the beach we had to come home. It made me realize how blessed I was. Most importantly I don't have to work my kids birthdays. That is a BIG deal to me.

I love the joy of watching others build and succeed at their own pace!

I love the sense of SELF WORTH this business has given me!

Ok, new thoughts for today, 9-2-10:

I love that I have become a much more balanced, less frantic, what's-for-dinner-oh-my-gosh cook since I started PC

I LOVE my PC buddies!! :candyheart::chef:

baychef said:
I LOVE my PC buddies!! :candyheart::chef:

Oh YES ME TOO!! :candyheart: :sun: :chef:

9-3-10 New thought
I love that my husband says we have Pampered Chef Crap Creep in the garage from all the free stuff I have earned over the years, LOL

I love not having to work holiday weekends -- if I choose not too!

Nanisu said:
9-3-10 New thought
I love that my husband says we have Pampered Chef Crap Creep in the garage from all the free stuff I have earned over the years, LOL

HA!! I love it!! I love when my son calls my stuff Pampered Chef S**t (he's 20...forgive him please!! And he says it with a smirk to get me going) and I get to remind him of the trips to Disney, the week at Atlantis and the 3 day Caribbean cruise he has gone on! I love that as a divorced mom with not the main guardianship that I have been able to reconnect with him on these trips when he was a teen.

I love it when all my neighbor friends introduce me to new people in our neighborhood as " Debbie Bernhardt and she's our Pampered Chef lady!"

9-4-10: Keep this going!

I love that I constantly get asked for a new catalog when I am introduced to someone I don't know yet, and they immediately tell me their favorite PC product(s)!

I LOVE that we don't have to spend our money on inventory!

I love it when I tell someone I do PC, and their response is, "I LOVE PC!!!"

Ok, it's not tomorrow yet, but I just have to post this. If you are friends with me on FB you already know this, but next weekend my dh and I will be walking in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer--26.2 miles the first day and 13.1 miles the second. I've lost 54 lbs this past year (30 more to go), and this will probably be the most physical thing I have done. Ever (except childbirth). I am a breast cancer survivor, so it's a big deal to me. So what does this fact have to do with this thread???? well, as we walked tonight for 10+ miles along the beach it hit me....

I am so blessed to have a job that affords me time off to train for something like this on my own schedule. And I am blessed to have a job that got me through 6 months of chemo and 3 months of radiation 8+ years ago with a smile on my face and a fun time with others during the weeks I was off chemo--doing shows on those weeks got me out of the house and not thinking about how sick I was. So I am celebrating 8 years of no more cancer by walking this walk. And this job was part of it.

There. BTW, if you want to pray for us next weekend, feel free. We're excited.

(I thought I posted this already...but I can't find it)....

I love that back in February when my daughter had her tonsils/adenoids/ear tubes surgery that I was able to sit with her on the couch for nearly a week straight and make her feel better. No time off I had to request and if I felt like "working" while I sat with her, I did. Most of the time I didn't so I could just be with her. I didn't even give it a second thought. This job allows me to stay home with my kids and the flexibility of working around so many things. I wouldn't trade that time with my daughter during that time for the world.

I love it that I have attended more events of my nieces and nephews than their parents. And that is why I am their favorite aunt! :)

I love it when my daughter asked me today while we were driving home from getting a pedicure "mommy, why don't you have a full time job?" I was able to laugh and say "because I have choosen to be home with you and I can do Pampered Chef to help our family... plus we are going to Maui!"

I love making an extra $500-$600 off my downline each month and can't wait until it's 10 times that amount!!! :D

Sheila said:
I love making an extra $500-$600 off my downline each month and can't wait until it's 10 times that amount!!! :D

I need this reminder!! I love when people get as excited about PC products as I am...it brings me back to one of my heart tugs!

I love when a consultant says "thanks for helping me get out of my comfort zone"!

I love when someone I met as a host, introduces me as a friend to someone later on.

I love that after almost 8 years, many of my repeat hosts have become my good friends. :love0010:

9-6-10 Ok, post for today

I love that today I made the 14 minute microwave chocolate cake for my daughters's 25th birthdy and she said "mom I'm so glad you sell PC, this is the best cake I've ever had".

9-6-10

I love that I was able to take my husband to Paris last year over his 40th birthday! Recently I made a little photo book of our Paris trip and saw him sit down and actually look through it and read all the captions. He said "That was pretty cool." He's never sat down and really looked at any photo albums/scrapbooks of mine without me forcing it in front of his face! :)

(I love this thread!) I love that we are a sharing business, that no matter where you are or who you are, you can ask questions and someone will help you. It's truly a business where you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself. :)

Kirsty

I love that I will be able to take my husbad on his dream trip to Tahiti next June for our 25th all on Pampered Chef (and had the money put aside a full year early)!

I love that because of Pampered Chef, I've never had to miss a milestone in my son's life because I was working. I've been there for all his "firsts", and get to be with him today as he begins his first day of First grade.

I love inspiring someone to quit the drive through line for supper and instead experience the joy of a making a quick healthy meal with their children.

quiverfull7 said:
I love inspiring someone to quit the drive through line for supper and instead experience the joy of a making a quick healthy meal with their children.

This is my goal!!

I love that Pampered Chef helped me become a more confident person.

I love the look on my daughter's face when she got to meet and have lunch with the princess at Disney. And it was virtually FREE! Ok I EARNED it but we would not have been able to afford that vacation without Pampered Chef!

Everyone has listed so many great reasons our biz is awesome, and I'm reading along nodding my head. I'll be repeating many of the same reasons as the days pass....for today:

I love getting calls from my hosts and guests gushing about how much they loved their orders and what they've done with them so far.

I love that I can ALWAYS find something new to cook for dinner--with what I already have on hand most of the time!

I love that if I screw up and blow a month (or year) I can just get back to basics and get it going again. In a "real" job I would SO be fired!

Chef Kearns said:
I love that if I screw up and blow a month (or year) I can just get back to basics and get it going again. In a "real" job I would SO be fired!

LOL so funny, but TRUE!!! :D

Yup yup.

I love that you decide where you're going with your business. The opportunities are available to everyone from the very beginning.

<H2>1. What is the new catalog for this month?</H2><p>The new catalog for this month is the Fall/Winter catalog, featuring all of our latest and greatest products and seasonal items.</p><H2>2. How often does the catalog change?</H2><p>The catalog changes twice a year - once in the spring/summer and once in the fall/winter. This allows us to keep up with the latest trends and offer new products to our customers.</p><H2>3. Can I still order items from the previous catalog?</H2><p>Yes, you can still order items from the previous catalog as long as they are still available. However, we highly recommend checking out the new catalog for even more amazing products!</p><H2>4. Are there any special promotions or deals in the new catalog?</H2><p>Yes, each new catalog comes with its own set of special promotions and deals. Be sure to check out the "Host Specials" and "Customer Specials" sections for some great discounts and free products.</p><H2>5. Can I view the new catalog online?</H2><p>Yes, you can view the new catalog online through our website. You can also download a digital version for easy access on your computer or mobile device.</p>

1. What is the new catalog for this month?

The new catalog for this month is the Fall/Winter catalog, featuring all of our latest and greatest products and seasonal items.

2. How often does the catalog change?

The catalog changes twice a year - once in the spring/summer and once in the fall/winter. This allows us to keep up with the latest trends and offer new products to our customers.

3. Can I still order items from the previous catalog?

Yes, you can still order items from the previous catalog as long as they are still available. However, we highly recommend checking out the new catalog for even more amazing products!

4. Are there any special promotions or deals in the new catalog?

Yes, each new catalog comes with its own set of special promotions and deals. Be sure to check out the "Host Specials" and "Customer Specials" sections for some great discounts and free products.

5. Can I view the new catalog online?

Yes, you can view the new catalog online through our website. You can also download a digital version for easy access on your computer or mobile device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lacychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
lacychef