• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Year....new Road to Director! Who's Walkin' That Road?

In summary, many people are determined to walk at conference and are working hard to recruit and promote in order to do so. People have various amounts of signed consultants and qualified consultants, as well as several fence-sitters. They are all working to get their show schedules on track and will be using various strategies to recruit additional consultants.
lacychef
So, our old thread got lost & I have bad luck searching threads; so I thought I'd start a new one!

Let's get re-inspired for the new year! Who all's determined to walk at conference???? Let's check in periodically & keep each other motivated & PROMOTE! :chef:

OK, so I have:
2 signed
0 qualified (yet!)
4 more on the fence; 1 is having a show next week so we'll be talking some more

I am planning to walk at conference. I have 2 qualified and a few on the fence. My sales Aug-Dec were $2500-$6000 so that was going great and now I only have 1 show this month. I need to really kick things up a notch so I can promote to director and STAY promoted! We can totally do this!

I'm with you.

4 Signed
3 Qualified
2 Inactive
Several fence-sitters that I am diligently working with.

Can I still join you guys? I would love to walk by conference and am definitely working towards that, but ultimately my goal is to promote this year.

As it stands now I have one recruit that went inactive before qualifying. :(

I thought I had made a commitment to this last year but I think I was a bit overwhelmed with a lot of things in my life. I have things a bit more under control now and am ready to recommit. I am going to go back through all of my receipts and other records to come up with a lead list and make those calls part of my 3-2-1.

Watch out, here we come!!:chef:

I'm in!
I only have 2 signed and qualified and about 4 fence-sitters...but June 1st is my goal!

We can do it!

I will promote by NOV1. I'm going to work towards promoting earlier though.1 signed and 3 shows toward qualifying
1 signed - submitting her agreement on Monday
1 signed - submitting her agreement by the end of the month4 more on the fenceI need to get my show schedule on track!

Winnipegk said:
I will promote by NOV1. I'm going to work towards promoting earlier though.

1 signed and 3 shows toward qualifying
1 signed - submitting her agreement on Monday
1 signed - submitting her agreement by the end of the month

4 more on the fence

I need to get my show schedule on track!
Wohoo!!! Great job, you are on a roll!

My plans are to join you! 2 qualified (one on Leave), 2 strong potential, 1 fence-sitter. My goal is March. Hoping to get excited at Leadership; most of my sessions are on recruiting & team-building.:chef:

I will be on the road too!

3 signed=
1 Kitnapper
1 inactive
1 not quaified yet
Many fence sitters.

I've been hesitating to say....I seem to jinx myself every time I do....but here goes:

2 signed - brand new, no shows yet
1 qualified, inactive - probably will go active this month or next, just to qualify for 50% Spring products.:rolleyes:
1 recruit of the inactive recruit - now mine, but doesn't count as my 5 for directorship. (will count to help me stay active once I promote though!)
1 who will be signing the end of this month (I hope)
2 fence sitters......

That's it for me. If I can get them all signed, qualified, and active at the same time, it would be golden!

I'm going to do my best to be walking too!

I have 4 signed:
3 qualified: 1 on leave, 1 MIA (haven't talked to her since Thanksgiving and she'll go inactive if she doesn't submit $200 in January) 1 that I'm not sure what she's going to do (hopefully enough to stay active)
1 brand new - first show this Saturday - but she is motivated and already taking the online courses etc.

If I can keep everyone active and get some more I will be in good shape. But I also need to get my show schedule up again - I only have 4 cooking shows this month and two booked for February (not sure if they will hold though) Not good!

Also hoping that Leadership will give me a much needed boost!

You guys are doing great! But, I want to join this thread eventhough all I have are fence sitters.... :( I really want to walk at conference and I know I can do it. So, world, here I come!! :D

You guys can all do it!! Good luck! :D :D

amy07 said:
You guys can all do it!! Good luck! :D :D

Hey Amy - I'm gearing myself up to WATCH for people looking at the kit page!:thumbup:

ChefBeckyD said:
Hey Amy - I'm gearing myself up to WATCH for people looking at the kit page!:thumbup:

you'll be ready!! And even for the sneaky ones that don't turn there immediately. I LOVE that it is on the back cover, it makes it easy to spot the ones who think they are playing cool by waiting awhile before taking a peak! Pay especially good attention when people are filling out their order forms, you'll be able to spot'em then!!;) ;)
My bet is that you'll have 3 more signed (atleast) by the end of Feb!;) :D

Am I missing something Amy and Becky? What are you talking about? I want in on the business tips!

at my shows I mention that the kit is listed on the back cover, then I watch to see who turns there. :chef:

amy07 said:
at my shows I mention that the kit is listed on the back cover, then I watch to see who turns there. :chef:
Ahhhhhh....I see. Ha Ha...I just tell everyone to go there and everything they see there is only $155 when they sign up. I will have to try your way to see how sneaky I can be.

Yes, and Amy says this is one of the big reasons why she signed 10 (or is it more?) consultants in a very short period of time!

I would love some more tips from you Amy! What else can you suggest for us trying to promote by Conference?

I am planning on walking this year.

2 recruits qualified
10 warmish leads from last year

I'm not naive enough to set my goal as Conference, but I'm aiming for December. And that's a stretch for me anyway, considering that I've only recruited 4 people in 6 years. :rolleyes:

chefann said:
I'm not naive enough to set my goal as Conference, but I'm aiming for December. And that's a stretch for me anyway, considering that I've only recruited 4 people in 6 years. :rolleyes:

Ann, don't think you'd be naive. You are the one who always pumps everyone else up. You can do it too! And don't look at what you've done in the past, if you put a whole new plan in to action you will get new results!;)

Yeah! We have an awesome group!

Anne, don't feel that way....I've been a consultant for 6 years also, & just signed my first 2 in the past few months! Our businesses can change when we're ready for them to;)

I also would love to hear some tips from you Amy!

Count Me in too!!!!I Have to walk at National if Pampered Val does- We vowed when we started (same month) that we would walk together- and she is on FIRE!!!!!
I signed my 5th recruit last month, however-
3 are inactive- 2 active- (one had her 1st show last night, and 1 has been on my team, consistent for 2 years)
I have several fence sitters, as well. I am hoping for an amazing recruiting incentive- I have told all of my fence sitters to expect a call from me after conference.

I want to walk at national too!
I have 4 consultants.
2 of them are qualified
I also have a girl who started asking questions yesterday about the business!

OK so I have 1 qualified now!!!The one who was supposed to order her kit on Monday backed out on me. :( She said she can order it for FEB1 paycheque...I hope she sticks to that.

Glad someone else posted...I was just going to bump this!
How's everyone doing? Got any leads? Looks like we better get going with recruiting if we want to earn a trip; all the more reason to promote!
My host on the 20th is seriously thinking about it & I've got another gal to get ahold of...

I sent an email to my leads last week with important dates (team training, opportunity nights, etc...) and I told them I'd be calling all of them this weekend to follow up. Not sure yet what I'm going to say but I thought it was worth a shot in talking to them. Especially those I haven't spoken to in a long time.

I want in this as well!!! I would love to walk at Conference '08! Right now I have:

~1 recruit that signed in June '07, and just submitted her first show (dec 22) on Jan. 4th. I am hoping she will get at least one more show in January.

~1 qualified, active recruit.

I do have a few 2-3 fence sitters. Now that my show schedule has picked up, I will be getting new leads. I will have to watch out for those back page peekers!!!!

I am joining the groupI am planning on walking as Director at Conference!
I have 1 qualified.
2 signed in Dec, 1 will qualify in Jan and the other in Feb
so I need 2 more plus.

I have 5 shows in January and 6 in February so far - so hopefully I will get a recruit in one of those shows.

Shooting for Level 2 in incentive trip - I want the trip.

Thanks for all the ideas so far.

I also want to be a director conference. I have no recruits yet but alot of possible ones,, so now all I need to do is work with them and get them to sign. Besides I want to go to Paris really bad. My schedule looks better now than it ever has so I know in my heart I can do this.
Debbie.

We CAN all do this:thumbup: :D

Go for it - we all can do it - just set your goals and then make sure you are tracking them.

There is a recruiting promo that was announced at Leadership. Mention it to your fence-sitters. (We can earn Best Buy gift cards for recruiting, new recruits can get forged cutlery. Details in the special edition newsletter, which will be online Monday.)

I can't wait to get leadership announcements tomorrow. Especially the recruiting promo specifics. I have a couple of fence sitters too.

I have 2 qualified active recruits, 2 others who went inactive before qualifying...I don't expect much from them. But I do have several fence sitters and six shows remaining this month, I hope to find a couple more good leads/recruits.

My goal is to promote by national conference either July 1 or August 1 at the latest...our conference is in August.

I'm walking in July --- Wave 3. Look for my name...Jane Dunn, Pennsylvania!!!

ALL New Director Academy sessions are at HO and are FREE this year!! They include transportation within Chicago area, hotel and meals.Promote to Director Feb. 1 - Sept. 1 AND have $1250 personal sales, 5 active recruits, and $4k cluster sales in the month you promote and the 2 month following, and they'll reimburse you up to $250 for travel to the Chicago area.

Ann - I have a goal to promote, but like you, don't think it'll be by NC. So, in my siggie it says promote to FD, but in my heart - it's promote to director! I would love to promote by Dec. I really want to work this business and make it into my livelihood - so I can continue to be a SAHM while having fun and partying! :D

my first recruitI am so excited - I signed up my first recruit tonight. My brother's fiancee decided she wanted to be a consultant. They are going to work as a team with my brother doing the cooking and her assisting with the preparation and bookwork.:)

chefann said:
ALL New Director Academy sessions are at HO and are FREE this year!! They include transportation within Chicago area, hotel and meals.

Promote to Director Feb. 1 - Sept. 1 AND have $1250 personal sales, 5 active recruits, and $4k cluster sales in the month you promote and the 2 month following, and they'll reimburse you up to $250 for travel to the Chicago area.
This is very cool!:thumbup:

chefann said:

Ann...I"m right there with you...I celebrated 7 years in December...
I recruited one in my first year, and I don't know if she even lasted a year.
I recruited NO ONE from January 2002 until May 2007 ! !
But 2007...I recruited 5 (May, July, October, and 2 in December)
If I can do it you can too!
Leadership made me feel like heck...I could promote to Advanced Director by December! WHY NOT!???

One of my recruits went in active (for the 2nd time January 1) but I have faith in her.
But I have my sights on recruiting 3 to cover her just in case. If she sticks to it, then i'm that much more secure in Directorship.

I remember Jean Jonas saying at National Conference once...
If Doris had never let anyone join her...where would we all be now?
Share this with everyone...it really is something we all want to give others.

See ya up on stage in July!
:):thumbup:

ChefNic said:
I remember Jean Jonas saying at National Conference once...
If Doris had never let anyone join her...where would we all be now?
Share this with everyone...it really is something we all want to give others.

See ya up on stage in July!
:):thumbup:

How true is that!
I am so pumped to recruit now; my focus has totally changed:thumbup:

I just sent the new recruiting incentive flyer to about 5 potential recruits that I have. I will call and follow up with everyone tonight and see if anything has changed for them yet.

Okay I am joining you guys. I have to start over from scratch, no active recruits right now emailed and mail all my fence sitters. I will be walking at leadership and attend new directors acadamy this year for free. I will also earn a level 3 trip. Now you guys need to keep me on my toes. My batter bowl buddy is a lot closer, than I am but we will walk together. Lacy thanks for starting this again!! Which trip do you want?

Winnipegk said:
OK so I have 1 qualified now!!!

The one who was supposed to order her kit on Monday backed out on me. :( She said she can order it for FEB1 paycheque...I hope she sticks to that.

Ok...so now she's thinking she can't afford it until the 29th of FEB. She's going to try to get $400 in orders so she can put through 2 catalog shows and then borrow the money for the kit. I really don't want her to miss out on double points!

Ok I am on the road HOWEVER>........ My only recruit is inactive... :( so I need help in the recuriting department. Any suggestions... ??? I really would love to promote this year......

pamperedalf said:
Okay I am joining you guys. I have to start over from scratch, no active recruits right now emailed and mail all my fence sitters. I will be walking at leadership and attend new directors acadamy this year for free. I will also earn a level 3 trip.

Now you guys need to keep me on my toes. My batter bowl buddy is a lot closer, than I am but we will walk together.

Lacy thanks for starting this again!! Which trip do you want?

Well, it's about time you're joining us, lol!
I would love to go to the new director academy too!
Dh & I really want Paris; but I will be happy with Miami too after hearing about the resort. But, I'm shooting high this year for Paris;) That means I've got to do some serious recruiting/qualifying!

Well, it's about time you're joining us, lol!
I would love to go to the new director academy too!
Dh & I really want Paris; but I will be happy with Miami too after hearing about the resort. But, I'm shooting high this year for Paris That means I've got to do some serious recruiting/qualifying!

Well I am aiming high as well, I want Paris my dh wants Mexico. Both will be nice, I think it comes down to how much money we have at the time, because europe is so expensive & Mexico is all inclusive. So we will be at level 3, Lacy.

Sorry I took so long, traveled all day Sunday and still tired from cinci.

I'm Joining The Club Too!!!I have 2 recriuts;
1 qualified, active, but no shows in her calander.
1 not qualified, was supposed to submit orders in Dec but never did, has turned into a kit-napper.

My goal was to promote by April 1st (my 1st year anniversary month). I think I will be extending that goal...

My plan is to recruit 5 more (at least) before setting my sights on Directorship. I need to pump up my own bookings to 2 a week min. I have been doing about 5 a month.

Need 1 more recruit this month before my kit-napper becomes inactive and I lose my future directorship. Keeping my fingers crossed!

<h2>1. How do I sign up to be a Director?</h2><p>To become a Director with Pampered Chef, you must first meet the qualifications set by the company. This includes having at least 2 active consultants on your team and achieving a certain level of sales. Once you have met these requirements, you can submit your application to become a Director.</p><h2>2. What are the benefits of being a Director?</h2><p>As a Director with Pampered Chef, you have the opportunity to earn higher commissions, bonuses, and incentives. You also have the chance to mentor and lead a team of consultants, as well as attend exclusive training and leadership events.</p><h2>3. How can I stay motivated on my road to Director?</h2><p>Setting specific goals and regularly checking in with your team and fellow Directors can help keep you motivated. Also, attending company events, such as conference, can provide inspiration and motivation to reach your goals.</p><h2>4. How can I promote my business as I work towards becoming a Director?</h2><p>Utilizing social media, hosting parties and events, and networking with potential customers and team members are all effective ways to promote your business and reach your goals. Also, be sure to utilize the resources and support provided by Pampered Chef to help grow your business.</p><h2>5. What should I do if I have a consultant on the fence about becoming a Director?</h2><p>Continue to communicate with them and provide support and encouragement. Share your own experiences and successes as a Director and how it has benefited you. Also, offer to answer any questions or concerns they may have and provide them with resources to help them make an informed decision.</p>

1. How do I sign up to be a Director?

To become a Director with Pampered Chef, you must first meet the qualifications set by the company. This includes having at least 2 active consultants on your team and achieving a certain level of sales. Once you have met these requirements, you can submit your application to become a Director.

2. What are the benefits of being a Director?

As a Director with Pampered Chef, you have the opportunity to earn higher commissions, bonuses, and incentives. You also have the chance to mentor and lead a team of consultants, as well as attend exclusive training and leadership events.

3. How can I stay motivated on my road to Director?

Setting specific goals and regularly checking in with your team and fellow Directors can help keep you motivated. Also, attending company events, such as conference, can provide inspiration and motivation to reach your goals.

4. How can I promote my business as I work towards becoming a Director?

Utilizing social media, hosting parties and events, and networking with potential customers and team members are all effective ways to promote your business and reach your goals. Also, be sure to utilize the resources and support provided by Pampered Chef to help grow your business.

5. What should I do if I have a consultant on the fence about becoming a Director?

Continue to communicate with them and provide support and encouragement. Share your own experiences and successes as a Director and how it has benefited you. Also, offer to answer any questions or concerns they may have and provide them with resources to help them make an informed decision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • etteluap70PC