• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director So, Weird...i Just Got the Director Products Again. Here's the

In summary, the "director products" in Pampered Chef are exclusive kitchen tools and cookware only available to directors within the company. They are released twice a year and are typically more expensive than regular products due to their higher quality and features. Only directors can purchase these products as a reward for their hard work, and to become a director one must first become a successful consultant and meet certain qualifications.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
So, weird...

I just got the director products again. Here's the story, February was month 3 of relinquishment for me. We didn't make it. I repromoted under the new plan May 1. I got a call yesterday congratulating me and letting me know I could find out more about NDA (it was on my voicemail). Then, I get the package of products today. I'm not sure what to do! Since I promoted under the new plan, does that mean I completely lost it or what? I'm probably going to have to call them next week - no time now!

Suggestions? Thoughts?

That's weird. Did you call Susan and see if she knows what the scoop is?

I haven't had a chance - I've only had a few minutes here and there and she is usually out of her office early Friday afternoons.

1. What are the "director products" in Pampered Chef?

The "director products" in Pampered Chef are a special set of kitchen tools and cookware that are only available to directors within the company. These products are typically higher quality and have more features than the regular Pampered Chef products.

2. How often do new "director products" come out?

New "director products" are released about twice a year, usually in the spring and fall. However, this can vary depending on the company's product development schedule.

3. Can anyone purchase "director products" or do you have to be a director?

Only directors within the Pampered Chef company are able to purchase the "director products." These products are exclusive to directors as a way to reward them for their hard work and dedication.

4. Are the "director products" more expensive than the regular Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the "director products" are typically more expensive than the regular Pampered Chef products. This is because they are of higher quality and have more features, making them a worthwhile investment for directors who use them for their business.

5. How can I become a director and have access to the "director products"?

To become a director in Pampered Chef, you must first become a consultant and build a successful business. Once you meet certain qualifications and achieve a certain level of sales, you can then be promoted to director and have access to the "director products."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smspamperedchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • kcmckay
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ChefNic