• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Ok, Ladies, New Month, New Catalog, New Thoughts!

In summary, this conversation has discussed the various things that people love about their job at Pampered Chef. These include the challenge of bettering themselves each month, being able to help other people realize their dreams, the possibilities it holds for hobbyists and up, the look on a host's face when they realize they are getting free products, being able to earn money while being at home with their children, being able to take amazing vacations for free, not having to work on their children’s birthdays, the joy of watching others build and succeed, the sense of self-worth it gives them, getting asked for a new catalog, not having to spend money on inventory, not having to work holiday weekends, being able to take time off when needed, the ability to reconnect with their children on trips, being able to train for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer, having the chance to make an extra $500-$600 off their downline each month, being able to spend quality time with their daughter in February, being able to take their husband to Paris for his 40th birthday, being able to take their husband to Tahiti for their 25th anniversary, and never having to miss milestones in their child’s life or inspiring someone to quit the drive through line for supper.
Way to go Ann!!!!!! :party:

Sheila and Becky...bless you both. You are ladies after my own heart (except that size 3 stuff :D).

And thanks for the kuddos...now I will have my 8 consultants for Hawaii...anyone want to buy about $18,000 in Pampered Chef products so I can have enough points?:D

Well, certainly not a size 3 any longer!!! That's a long story for some other thread some time.

$18,000 ... I would if I could, but I can't so I won't! ;) Kind of makes you wonder though what it would cost to buy one of everything in the catalog. Of course, doing it as a Catalog Show would help to get a good portion of it for free or at a discount, but it's still an interesting concept. Wonder if I could market that to the millionaire crowd that I hang out with. Oh, wait ... I forgot ... all my friends are millionare-wanna-be's! LOL

Sheila said:
Well, certainly not a size 3 any longer!!! That's a long story for some other thread some time.

$18,000 ... I would if I could, but I can't so I won't! ;) Kind of makes you wonder though what it would cost to buy one of everything in the catalog. Of course, doing it as a Catalog Show would help to get a good portion of it for free or at a discount, but it's still an interesting concept. Wonder if I could market that to the millionaire crowd that I hang out with. Oh, wait ... I forgot ... all my friends are millionare-wanna-be's! LOL

Well, I may be able to get this down closer to $10,000...what a BARGAIN!!!! I'll give you a Quick Cut paring knive and a Season's Best for FREE!!:D Or if I can recruit and qualify 5 more people in the next 2 weeks...then I would believe in miracles all over again!:chef:

Mwahahahahaaaa... I love that I can have a good show which automatically enables me to get the 1500 level of a SAT. WAHOOOO!!! I also love that it was the 2nd show I submitted this month and now I am getting a SNAZZY apron! Yippeeeeeeeee!!!!

beckyjsmith said:
Mwahahahahaaaa... I love that I can have a good show which automatically enables me to get the 1500 level of a SAT. WAHOOOO!!! I also love that it was the 2nd show I submitted this month and now I am getting a SNAZZY apron! Yippeeeeeeeee!!!!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Becky!!!

I love that even when I am having a bad day, I go to a party and it is still fun.

Nice job BeckyJ! That is nice indeed!

I LOVED my Cooking Show last night - it was one of those shows that was just FUN with a group of ladies that were having a blast and totally into it. I gave out tickets for various things, did the Marna Ross stickers on the catalogs and did a Sampling Show that still went the length of a regular show, but it was because people were having fun and asking questions. :) I just love those shows. THe sales are ok ($530 so far, with she thinks 4-5 more people may order), but I have several potential bookings and a recruit lead. Love it!

AND I also had a HO lead from a week ago. She just chose that she wanted to purchase PC products. I had sent an email and left a couple messages. I thought maybe this one was a goner and I wouldn't hear from her. came home tonight to a message that she wants to have a catalog show in November. Woo hoo! :) I love those surprises.:D

Excellent, Becky!!

I love signing into Consultant's Corner and seeing notifications that new members have joined the team. Last month we had 9, this month we've already had 3 and 2 more who are military & want to sign after payday on the 15th! I can't wait until the cluster gets big enough that I see those notifications EVERY day of the month! :D

pamperedbecky said:
I LOVED my Cooking Show last night - it was one of those shows that was just FUN with a group of ladies that were having a blast and totally into it. I gave out tickets for various things, did the Marna Ross stickers on the catalogs and did a Sampling Show that still went the length of a regular show, but it was because people were having fun and asking questions. :) I just love those shows. THe sales are ok ($530 so far, with she thinks 4-5 more people may order), but I have several potential bookings and a recruit lead. Love it!

Another "positive" to add!!! I got the BEST email today and it was from the host from the show I posted about above from this weekend. It made my day:

Hi Becky,

Thank you so much for doing such a great job at my home. It was a lot of fun. I never would have guessed in a million years that you used to be shy!!! It was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to seeing you again.

Sincerely,

Kim N

:D that's nice to get!!!

I love love love signing in to cc and seeing that all of those NEW consultants are submitting significant sales. My team is already at 6k plus this month and it is only the 9th. Wahooo!!!!

Very happy to click on and see that my personal organ sales are green. By the end of this week, my personal sales will be green. And organizational is already over 8,000 5 active lines....just need that 1 director;)

Congrats to both of you!We are just over the $4,000 mark with 4 active lines (all are 2nd, 3rd or 4th generation) and 1 SC/TL active. I have 2 more SC/TL who should be active soon (full calendars). Then it will just be my sales holding us up ... Which will come, just not before the 15th! LOLBut I definitely love seeing success in the team so early in the month.

I love coming home to 2 online orders for a show this week...and both want to be contacted about hosting their own show! :love0010::love0010::love0010:

2 bookings from one show - before the show even happens! WAHOOOO!

Way to go Becky!We really need a WAHOO button on here!!!! :D

I am so close to Hawaii I can taste it. My 4 newest recruits have not qualify, but 3 may and I might be able to do it in sales. I really want to go to Hawaii. Hubby and I need a vacation without kids for just us!

I :love0010:LOVE:love0010: November with The Pampered Chef!

Every show I've had so far this month has had at least one booking BEFORE I get to the show, and both of my shows this week (tonight and tomorrow) have TWO bookings each - before the show! My January is almost completely booked full!

AND - I'm loving the almost daily HO Leads and orders sent to my website! So far this month, I've booked 2 shows, have a new recruit (almost certain...she is gone for the weekend and wants to sign as soon as she gets home.), and over $350 in orders placed. :money::money::money: LOVE it!

Go Becky & Wendy!!! :D

I love that my team is now GREEN! :D

I'm also super excited that my recruit challenge that I put out to my team is going well ~ 4 of the 5 who did training sessions this week took the "Sharing the Opportunity" training! :D

Wahooo Sheila and Becky! I also love that at midmonth my team already has over 20,000 in sales . I know I personally will be adding between 4 and 5k before the end of the month. Holy happy overrides Batman!

<H2>1. What is the new catalog for this month?</H2><p>The new catalog for this month is the Fall/Winter catalog, featuring all of our latest and greatest products and seasonal items.</p><H2>2. How often does the catalog change?</H2><p>The catalog changes twice a year - once in the spring/summer and once in the fall/winter. This allows us to keep up with the latest trends and offer new products to our customers.</p><H2>3. Can I still order items from the previous catalog?</H2><p>Yes, you can still order items from the previous catalog as long as they are still available. However, we highly recommend checking out the new catalog for even more amazing products!</p><H2>4. Are there any special promotions or deals in the new catalog?</H2><p>Yes, each new catalog comes with its own set of special promotions and deals. Be sure to check out the "Host Specials" and "Customer Specials" sections for some great discounts and free products.</p><H2>5. Can I view the new catalog online?</H2><p>Yes, you can view the new catalog online through our website. You can also download a digital version for easy access on your computer or mobile device.</p>

1. What is the new catalog for this month?

The new catalog for this month is the Fall/Winter catalog, featuring all of our latest and greatest products and seasonal items.

2. How often does the catalog change?

The catalog changes twice a year - once in the spring/summer and once in the fall/winter. This allows us to keep up with the latest trends and offer new products to our customers.

3. Can I still order items from the previous catalog?

Yes, you can still order items from the previous catalog as long as they are still available. However, we highly recommend checking out the new catalog for even more amazing products!

4. Are there any special promotions or deals in the new catalog?

Yes, each new catalog comes with its own set of special promotions and deals. Be sure to check out the "Host Specials" and "Customer Specials" sections for some great discounts and free products.

5. Can I view the new catalog online?

Yes, you can view the new catalog online through our website. You can also download a digital version for easy access on your computer or mobile device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lacychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
lacychef