• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Ok, Ladies, New Month, New Catalog, New Thoughts!

In summary, this conversation has discussed the various things that people love about their job at Pampered Chef. These include the challenge of bettering themselves each month, being able to help other people realize their dreams, the possibilities it holds for hobbyists and up, the look on a host's face when they realize they are getting free products, being able to earn money while being at home with their children, being able to take amazing vacations for free, not having to work on their children’s birthdays, the joy of watching others build and succeed, the sense of self-worth it gives them, getting asked for a new catalog, not having to spend money on inventory, not having to work holiday weekends, being able to take time off when needed, the ability to reconnect with their children on trips, being able to train for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer, having the chance to make an extra $500-$600 off their downline each month, being able to spend quality time with their daughter in February, being able to take their husband to Paris for his 40th birthday, being able to take their husband to Tahiti for their 25th anniversary, and never having to miss milestones in their child’s life or inspiring someone to quit the drive through line for supper.
Becky that's just too funny!!I love that my girls will tell total strangers that they need to have a party to get lots of Pampered Chef stuff for free and because they are fun and food is good. LOL!!

beckyjsmith said:
Oooh!! Ooh!! I thought of another one!
I love that I can be in the worst of the worst moods before a show, and once I get there and have adult interaction all of a sudden I am in a good mood again.
I also love how I can do things like wear a stainless mixing bowl on my head and sell a set of them, ya know, for protection against aliens. ;)

I love that I get such great ideas for other uses for products from fellow consultants!

And thanks for the laugh!:D

I LOVE that on Consultants Corner it says I'm "ELIGIBLE FOR LEADS" for the first time in a LOOOONG time.:D

Let's hope they start rolling in!

10-11-10: I love boutique/craft fair season! So much extra work but I ALWAYS meet new friends!

I love it when a guest invited to a show next week calls to book their party, so they can be the first and get the date they want! :love0010::love0010::love0010:

I love it when the Fedex guy comes and I'm not expecting him....and there's a cool COOKBOOK inside!!!!

Nanisu said:
I love it when the Fedex guy comes and I'm not expecting him....and there's a cool COOKBOOK inside!!!!

Oooh cool! I wonder when mine will come. Congrats!

I love that I LOVE my job so much that I am happy when I leave for work!

cincychef said:
I love that I LOVE my job so much that I am happy when I leave for work!

I think I may use this as a quote on FB! That's how much I love it!

I love it when every one of my sons and daughters-in-law have Pampered Chef items on their individual Christmas wish lists even after over 8 years!

You know, this thread should have been in the lounge instead of behind the apron - it's inspiring and would be for other too!

I love it when I get referrals from my hosts and they tell the referral they HAVE TO HAVE me as their consultant!

bethcooks4u said:
I love it when every one of my sons and daughters-in-law have Pampered Chef items on their individual Christmas wish lists even after over 8 years!

You know, this thread should have been in the lounge instead of behind the apron - it's inspiring and would be for other too!

That is awesome! I gave a lot of Pampered Chef last year for Christmas, but I always wonder if they are going to like it.

Thanks Becky for the SS bowl/Alien laugh. It's after midnight here, so luckily, I didn't wake the kids when I started laughing!

I love listening to the excitement of my downline when they call to brag about something they just accomplished. :D

I also loved getting a call from a 2nd line to thank me for calling her new recruit (3rd line) to welcome her to the business & congratulate her on recruiting in her first 30 days (4th line). Apparently that one little phone call was huge motivation for the 3rd line girl to start booking shows and go from having a good start to striving towards a GREAT start! :D Maybe I should call ALL the new recruits vs. sending an e-mail! LOL

finley1991 said:
I love it when I get referrals from my hosts and they tell the referral they HAVE TO HAVE me as their consultant!

I was going to say the same exact thing!!!

I love that I can up my show schedule whenever I want! I went from averaging 3-6 shows a month to 10 this month and I'm at 6 already for November with 7 more dates that I can do shows!

I love that I can follow Colleen around saying "ditto" and no one realizes immediately that I am not capable of original thought. :)
Ok seriously, I love seeing my calendar fill up to meet my goals. I have 11 cooking shows and 5 catalog shows on my November calendar. I love that if one or two of those reschedules I am still ok.
I also love that gold level is within my grasp. Wahoooooo!!!

Congrats Becky!!!

I love it when a customer calls me with a catalog show to close out that I didn't even know she was doing...and it's over $800....

cincychef said:
That is awesome! I gave a lot of Pampered Chef last year for Christmas, but I always wonder if they are going to like it.

Yeah, At first they all got PC but then I was thinking they were tired of getting that so I only did a few things to the DIL's - I love that the first year I cut back on PC the one DIL that I thought "appreciated" PC the least said as she opened her last package "I hope THIS one is Pampered Chef". I was surprised this year when every single one had lists of PC things on those wish lists that I require so I can get what they want but also surprise them.

I love that I already submitted 9 shows this month and I have 8 more to close!!!

New one for me: 10/27/10

I LOVE that my "Shipment Status" page is LONG again. At least long for me, thanks to more shows being submitted and lots more HO lead orders since I'm finally eligible again this month. Yay!! Still not a HUGE month, but better. And I just booked a show for THIS Saturday! YES, in 3 days. It may not be huge, but I'll take it!

And my November is looking busier too - 4 Cooking Shows, 1 Catalog Show, 2 Online Fundraisers (last year I did these same 2 and they were over $1000 shows), a $1000 Mystery Host Catalog Show and hopefully more to come!! :)

I love that last week I walked up to pick up my kids from school and the sub crossing guard noticed my PC paris shirt and asked if I did PC. It is the ONLY time I don't have anything on me, I just grab my house keys and walk up with my two toddlers. So I keyed her number into my phone to call later. Then I did call, got her address, but all she wanted was a catalog, no show and no follow up from me so I wrote it off, but stuck the catalog in the mail last night and on a whim threw in the recruiting bonus. Today she calls me and wants to know more about selling Pampered Chef!!! Even if she doesn't sign I am excited I was so on top of things for once.

Wahooo!!! That is good!
I love that one of my repeat hosts called me last night with a $650.00 catalog order she decided to take up. Nope! Didn't realize that was happening!

pamperedbecky said:
I LOVE that my "Shipment Status" page is LONG again.

I like that the list of shows I have in my website section of CC is LONG again!!!

finley1991 said:
I like that the list of shows I have in my website section of CC is LONG again!!!

Yes, me too!! Isn't that nice?!:D:D

beckyjsmith said:
Wahooo!!! That is good!
I love that one of my repeat hosts called me last night with a $650.00 catalog order she decided to take up. Nope! Didn't realize that was happening!

That is awesome!!!!

I have THREE GREEN SC lines right now!!!!!!!!!!!! and one more that is half way there:eek: I have been relying on my only 2 SC lines since the start of the new program, I never thought I would see the day that I have a cushion. :party:

cincychef said:
I have THREE GREEN SC lines right now!!!!!!!!!!!! and one more that is half way there:eek: I have been relying on my only 2 SC lines since the start of the new program, I never thought I would see the day that I have a cushion. :party:

I'm jealous! I'm longing for the day I have three.... :D

Feels great, huh Chantelle! :) congrats!!!

Congrats Chantelle!

I have to brag too ladies! I love that we can set goals and decide what we want from the biz, but I REALLY love when your goal becomes a reality! I love being able to celebrate a teammates success and see their goal become a reality, right alongside mine!!!

Last month, one of my indirect's was paid as D. This month, I have another teammate getting paid as D!! 2 Directors in 2 months!!!! WAHOOOO!!! Plus, I am green across the board for being paid myself as AD!!! Yay!!

I love that in one day, I had 2 consultants who have been MIA for several months turn in shows...and one signed up to attend my New Consultant Training tomorrow (everyone was invited if they felt like they needed a refresher!) YEA! The other emailed to tell me she has another show to turn in, and bookings for December and January. LOVE it!

Way to go Laurie!!!

Congrats to you too Becky, that's great!!!

I love that I can do a show with women who are older, more educated, and better off financially than me and I can feel confident and comfortable, because I am good at what I do and Pampered Chef has provided me with the tools and knowledge I need. I would never have been able to do that before PC!!

I love that my November calendar is chock full and only one host seems to be MIA...that make 12 shows...with a full time job!!

Now...December is not good and January is not good...gotta get that calendar going with these 12 shows!

baychef said:
Now...December is not good and January is not good...gotta get that calendar going with these 12 shows!

You'll do it Ann!

I also have confidence that you'll do it Ann! If you get just 1 booking off each of the 12 shows, you'll keep yourself super busy. What if you get 2-3 off each show? :D You won't know where to put them all!! You'll have to start recruiting new blood & giving away shows. ;)

Sheila said:
I also have confidence that you'll do it Ann! If you get just 1 booking off each of the 12 shows, you'll keep yourself super busy. What if you get 2-3 off each show? :D You won't know where to put them all!! You'll have to start recruiting new blood & giving away shows. ;)

Right now I am giving away nothing! Selfish, but true. Till next June, my finances are extremely tight.

LOL - I totally agree that you have to take care of yourself & your needs too. ;)

I love that no matter what the challenges are, doing parties is the most fun, fun thing to do. Meeting new people and having fun with know people is priceless!!

Sheila said:
Way to go Laurie!!!

Congrats to you too Becky, that's great!!!

Thanks Sheila! I was excited and appreciate the kudos! :D

baychef said:
I love that my November calendar is chock full and only one host seems to be MIA...that make 12 shows...with a full time job!!

Wahoooo Anne! Your Dec and Jan WILL look good because of your stellar Nov! You'll build your personal team in no time! Want to call my leads and book my November? I haven't been feeling like making those calls! lol

I am not able to do my 3 contacts a day right now but have to get something started this weekend as the crowds will be large...1 medium and 1 large party on Saturday...one small party on Sunday.:D

I love that when I have a situation with my parents, I can drop what I am doing and attend to it without getting approval/disapproval from an employer.

I love that my host tonight has 30 people confirmed and several have asked her about the magic pot.. and now it's available again!!! Wahoooooooooooooooo!!!

beckyjsmith said:
I love that my host tonight has 30 people confirmed and several have asked her about the magic pot.. and now it's available again!!! Wahoooooooooooooooo!!!

YAY!!!

I got a call from one of my December hosts saying that one of her guests was SO DISAPPOINTED she couldn't complete her Cranberry Stoneware Collection because the DCB was Host Only! I was so happy to deliver the good news!!!!!

finley1991 said:
I love that when I have a situation with my parents, I can drop what I am doing and attend to it without getting approval/disapproval from an employer.

I love this too. My mom has Alzheimers, and I often have "situations" to attend to...love that I can drop what I'm doing and focus on her.

I love Home Office Leads. :love0010::love0010::love0010:

I love when a host e-mails me this question...

What is involved in becoming a consultant?

Tells me how she's been bringing products to work showing people how they work...them asking...are you selling this or are you just having a party

Tells me how she has 13 confirmed...and they just received their invitations.

Tells me how she probably will have an $1800 party

And then signs up while we are on the phone....

:party::party::party::chef::party::party::party:
Her party is now going to be HER grand opening party!!!:D

Yea! For all 3 of you!!!Big congrats to you Ann, you have really been needing new blood. Becky, I lived with my grandparents for several years and cared for them. She was an Alzheimer's patient, he had cardiac issues and couldn't take care of her. I did it while working at the Police Department, doing night shifts and working weekends, holidays and lots of last minute overtime. I was so stressed out that I dropped from a size 10 to a size 3. I wouldn't wish that kind of stress on anyone. You are very lucky that you have the flexibility to drop what you are doing and tend to her when she needs it. Big (((hugs)))! Alzheimers is a very mentally exhausting thing to work with. If you ever need to vent or talk, feel free to call or e-mail.

<H2>1. What is the new catalog for this month?</H2><p>The new catalog for this month is the Fall/Winter catalog, featuring all of our latest and greatest products and seasonal items.</p><H2>2. How often does the catalog change?</H2><p>The catalog changes twice a year - once in the spring/summer and once in the fall/winter. This allows us to keep up with the latest trends and offer new products to our customers.</p><H2>3. Can I still order items from the previous catalog?</H2><p>Yes, you can still order items from the previous catalog as long as they are still available. However, we highly recommend checking out the new catalog for even more amazing products!</p><H2>4. Are there any special promotions or deals in the new catalog?</H2><p>Yes, each new catalog comes with its own set of special promotions and deals. Be sure to check out the "Host Specials" and "Customer Specials" sections for some great discounts and free products.</p><H2>5. Can I view the new catalog online?</H2><p>Yes, you can view the new catalog online through our website. You can also download a digital version for easy access on your computer or mobile device.</p>

1. What is the new catalog for this month?

The new catalog for this month is the Fall/Winter catalog, featuring all of our latest and greatest products and seasonal items.

2. How often does the catalog change?

The catalog changes twice a year - once in the spring/summer and once in the fall/winter. This allows us to keep up with the latest trends and offer new products to our customers.

3. Can I still order items from the previous catalog?

Yes, you can still order items from the previous catalog as long as they are still available. However, we highly recommend checking out the new catalog for even more amazing products!

4. Are there any special promotions or deals in the new catalog?

Yes, each new catalog comes with its own set of special promotions and deals. Be sure to check out the "Host Specials" and "Customer Specials" sections for some great discounts and free products.

5. Can I view the new catalog online?

Yes, you can view the new catalog online through our website. You can also download a digital version for easy access on your computer or mobile device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lacychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
lacychef