• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Products: Anticipation Building - Time to Discuss!

but I'm a little worried that I might not remember how to make it if someone wants it and I'm not there to make it!The dots glasses can go in the dishwasher. I'm OK with it because I, too, wanted to offer it...but I'm a little worried that I might not remember how to make it if someone wants it and I'm not there to make it!
NewbyPChef
Can we start discussing the new products yet? I can't wait to find out what they are!!!

Almost. Denver folks wont be at their meeting for another two hrs. ;)

Could someone post pics when it is time??

The big announcement is in comments section of TPC Facebook's most recent post.

Make that two big announcements!

Has anyone created a discontinued product list yet?

In the past when the stoneware has been on sale 20% off they haven't even had a free gift with a $60 order. I am glad they are offering something this month!

I am *very* disappointed for the February gift for orders of $60. I'm a minister's wife, and live in a very conservative area, and 90% of my client base do not drink alcoholic drinks at all! I know you could probably do the margarita mix without alcohol, and I do know that it is *free* gift, but it's a little awkward for me to be giving customers a gift that promotes something that I personally do not endorse (drinking)....

marthambyrd said:
I am *very* disappointed for the February gift for orders of $60. I'm a minister's wife, and live in a very conservative area, and 90% of my client base do not drink alcoholic drinks at all! I know you could probably do the margarita mix without alcohol, and I do know that it is *free* gift, but it's a little awkward for me to be giving customers a gift that promotes something that I personally do not endorse (drinking)....

I looked at the box quickly but did not see a non-alcoholic substitution...was there one?

The regular recipe used 6 oz tequila and 6 oz triple sec, I believe. So not sure what to sub in for 12 oz of alcohol.

I am MOST excited about the new mini deep covered baker.. I think it will be a huge seller

Does anyone have a complete list of products?

kam said:
I looked at the box quickly but did not see a non-alcoholic substitution...was there one?

The regular recipe used 6 oz tequila and 6 oz triple sec, I believe. So not sure what to sub in for 12 oz of alcohol.

You can substitute lemonade, water or a can of club soda or lemon lime soda. At least those are ideas I came up with for those who don't drink.

darlinclem said:
You can substitute lemonade, water or a can of club soda or lemon lime soda. At least those are ideas I came up with for those who don't drink.

Good idea. I was thinking OJ for the triple sec, but didn't think OJ for the whole 12 oz would be good...

kam said:

In a Spring Launch follow up email from Jean Jonas:
Download the updated Guest Special flyer on Feb. 4 that features the new Itty Bitty Bevs™ free to February guests with a $60 purchase! They’re great with or without alcohol! Just add 8 cups of still or sparkling water – or follow the drink recipe on the box – and they’re ready to enjoy

There is a non-acholic sub for it I cant remember exactly its ether like sparkling water or water. Prolly even work with sprite.

Supern excited about the baker and the new grilling products! I'm going to offer to make the drink mix (with or without alcohol) at all of my march shows.

Rosechef said:
Supern excited about the baker and the new grilling products! I'm going to offer to make the drink mix (with or without alcohol) at all of my march shows.

Each box makes just one pitcher.

ChefShalon said:
There is a non-acholic sub for it I cant remember exactly its ether like sparkling water or water. Prolly even work with sprite.

See post #15 above yours.

I'm SUPER excited about the recruiting bonuses! I had a woman call me Friday who is interested in signing up...we're meeting Monday! I hope hope hope I can get her to sign :) (and that she qualifies if she does!)

Non-alcoholic is sparkling water - 12 oz and if you really want that orange taste, a drop or two of orange extract. But that too has alcohol in it. I suppose it would change the color but you could use mostly sparkling water for the liquor then use a bit of orange soda to get the 12 ounces.

Can the dots glasses go in the dishwasher?

Yes, they can, they're etched, not printed.

I'm OK with it because I, too, wanted to offer it at shows. But sad that it only makes one pitcher, and a small pitcher at that! $9 for one pitcher? Are you kiddin me?

Also kind of disappointed with the rub but that's because I think mustard is vile.

VERY happy with the new cookbook!

We have had fantastic weather hear in SE Wisconsin. I really looked at the new cookbook and I think there may be only a few recipes I would not do only because neither of us is big on fish but the rest, The Bourbon Pork Chops, Pat even said he would try the grilled Cauliflower with the tomato sauce with navy beans! Now that is saying something for him! The meatloaf too sounds awesome! Can't wait to go shopping and fire up the grill! Oh and I think a pitcher of non-blended Margaritas was about $16 or $17 and gave up maybe 5 regular glasses worth of beverage so I am not sure $8.50 plus maybe a couple of bucks worth of booze, does not sound so bad.

Found the retired list. It is awesome and I personally really appreciate it! And the new product flier too. Check under FLIERS! Joy did an awesome job.
I am planning though to let all my customers know about the change to Simple Additions. As all of the Old Stoneware type Simple Additions are being replaced with a lighter porcelain version which will not look like or match the old stuff. It may be something to tell people about. To me that is a major difference so we all may want to make sure our SA customers know the new does not match at all with the old. They may appreciate the heads up so they can get the pieces they are missing now.
I also created a temporary flier of the items not in the new mini so I can grab the attention of more guys. The Grilling stuff is missing for the most part! I was informed thankfully that HO is planning an additional fix for that too.

Last edited:

1. What new products can we expect from Pampered Chef?

Our new product launch is always highly anticipated, and this year is no exception! We have a wide range of exciting new products in different categories, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. Keep an eye out for our official announcement for the full list of new products.

2. When will the new products be available for purchase?

We will be officially launching our new products on [date], and they will be available for purchase on our website and through our consultants starting on that day. We can't wait for you to get your hands on these amazing new products!

3. Are there any special deals or promotions for the new products?

Yes, we will be offering special deals and promotions for our new products during the launch period. This is a great opportunity to get your hands on the new products at a discounted price, so be sure to check our website and consult with your consultant for more information.

4. Can we see the new products in action before purchasing?

Absolutely! We will be showcasing our new products through virtual cooking shows and demonstrations on our website and social media channels. You can also attend a virtual or in-person cooking party with your consultant to see the new products in action and ask any questions you may have.

5. Will the new products come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our new products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited warranty. Our goal is to provide high-quality products that will last for years to come, and we stand behind our products. If you encounter any issues with your new product, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg