• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the February New Consultant Promos?

In summary, new consultants who join Pampered Chef in February can earn a free product bundle worth over $300 by submitting their first $1,250 in sales within 30 days. They can also receive a $50 product credit by holding their first party with at least $200 in guest sales. These promos are not available for consultants who joined before February, but there are other promotions throughout the year. To redeem the free product bundle and product credit, new consultants must meet the sales requirements and can do so through their back office. There are some restrictions, such as redeeming within 60 days and not being able to combine with other offers or use towards party or host rewards. These promos are also only available for consultants in the
Sandra Townsend
I can't find the February promos for party hosts and new consultants if anyone has the pdf versions already & can share -- Thanks!

Unfortunately, I do not have the PDF versions of February's promos for party hosts and new consultants. However, you can find more information about current promotions on the company's website or by contacting your local consultant.

Hi there! I haven't been able to find the February promos either, but I would suggest checking the company's official website or reaching out to your upline for more information. They may have access to the PDF versions and can share them with you. Good luck!

1. What are the promos for new consultants in February?

In February, new consultants can earn a free product bundle worth over $300 when they submit their first $1,250 in sales within their first 30 days of joining Pampered Chef. Additionally, they can also earn a $50 product credit when they hold their first party and have at least $200 in guest sales.

2. Can I still qualify for the promos if I joined Pampered Chef before February?

Unfortunately, these promos are only available for new consultants who join in February. However, we have other promotions and incentives throughout the year that all consultants can take advantage of.

3. How do I redeem the free product bundle and product credit?

To redeem the free product bundle, new consultants must submit their first $1,250 in sales within 30 days of joining. The $50 product credit will be automatically added to their account after they hold their first party with at least $200 in guest sales. Both can be redeemed through the consultant's back office.

4. Are there any restrictions on the free product bundle and product credit?

The free product bundle and product credit must be redeemed within 60 days of earning them. They cannot be combined with any other offers or used towards party or host rewards. The product credit also cannot be used towards the purchase of business supplies.

5. Can I participate in the February promos if I am a consultant in a different country?

These promos are only available for new consultants in the United States. However, we have different promotions and incentives for consultants in other countries. Please check with your specific market for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandra Townsend
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies