• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Wave 2: 72 Days | Today's Date: 4/30/07

:rolleyes:That's me, the feel-good poster.K Janet...Days until the start of Wave 2: 63.Days until the start of Wave 2: 62.Days until the start of Wave 2: 61.Days until the start of Wave 2: 60.Days until the start of Wave 2: 59.Days until the start of Wave 2: 58.Days until the start of Wave 2: 57.Days until the start of Wave 2: 56.Days until the start of Wave 2: 55.Days until the start of Wave 2: 54.Days until the start of Wave 2: 53.
Thanks, Ann for saving me. I thought I was the thread killer. At least until tomorrow.

janetupnorth said:
Yeah, that's on thing DH REFUSES to do! ...and given my latex allergy, well, we're just risking it!

Due to past history though, I would have been pregnant by now if it didn't work...let me tell you about non-latex ones...don't work! :eek:

It was all good though, we were planning on trying for #2 in a few months then anyway...

Years ago, I knew a girl that flat out told her husband...."no glove, no love!!"
;)

Too much, I know!!

Have a great weekend,
Paula

KellyTheChef said:
Yikes! Don't let my hubby hear about that or he will NEVER agree to get it done!:eek: :eek: :eek:
Mine got infected. I walked around doubled over for a few days. Good luck to him. A guy I work with has had two kids since his. It doesn't always work.

crystalscookingnow said:
I'm sorry, Rae....I'm quite giggly this morning....My mind just went to the wrong place. :eek: :eek:

chefann said:
<giggle>
Me, too. Will he be using his big dip stick?

*snort!*

I'm a healthy, young-at-heart woman married to a very sexy man who finds me irresistible. Our only child is currently 16 hours away at school. Is this really the conversation you want to start with me? :rolleyes:

Well, I had my hubby read this & he got really red-faced & then grinned. Wanted to know if I needed my oil checked..... I told him that I was takin' the train! Thank you very much!! :)

Yikes. I checked this thread even though I'm not in Wave 2 and just got edumicated! Good to know ladies (and gents)...good to know.

I don't remember if this has been mentioned by Rae as a tip yet or not, but I thought of two things that I normally forget when packing....

Prescriptions - make sure you have enough to cover you while you're traveling.

Cell Phone Charger - don't want to have the cell go dead while you're traveling!

Today is 7/7/07.

Days until the start of Wave 2: 5.

Check out the weather report for Chicago. This will help you narrow down your packing choices. One place you can check is: National Weather Service . (If you’re having trouble with that link, here’s the address:

http://www.srh.noaa.gov

Right now, the prediction is:

Wednesday (since a lot of us are arriving early): A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 83.

Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.

Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 61.

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.

Today is 7/8/07.Days until the start of Wave 2: 4.If you can, you may consider taking your own pillow along. I know that I like my memory foam better than most hotel pillows. I sleep better, making me more wide awake and alert so I can absorb all those great ideas at NC!

Good morning Rae! I thought since I was since a night owl that I am still awake at this time, I would welcome you to your Sunday! Thanks for the tips! I am thinking I need to go to sleep as the sun is rising and I have challenged my director to see who can make the most calls tomorrow to book our July and Augusts (we bet a surprise box at conference :))

Hope you win, Alison!

Good Luck Alison!!!:D

GourmetGirl said:
I have challenged my director to see who can make the most calls tomorrow to book our July and Augusts (we bet a surprise box at conference :))

What an awesome idea!!!

Today is 7/9/07.Days until the start of Wave 2: 3.Take the time while you’re at NC to enjoy the experience. You’ll be surrounded by wonderful PC people. You’ll be rubbing elbows with people who have reached the level of success you’re striving toward. You will never have that exact experience again (those exact people at exactly that place in their business). Be sure to take a few moments to just enjoy the moment.

3 days left!! I'm SO excited!! The crazy part is that i haven't even begun to start packing. I'm tying loose ends up today and will be packing tomorrow since I leave VERY early on Wednesday morning!!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
3 days left!! I'm SO excited!! The crazy part is that i haven't even begun to start packing. I'm tying loose ends up today and will be packing tomorrow since I leave VERY early on Wednesday morning!!!:D
Same here Kristi! I have even started. Laundry today-packing tomorrow.

chefkristin said:
Same here Kristi! I have even started. Laundry today-packing tomorrow.

Oh yes, I'm doing a ton of laundry today. My 3 kids and dh would be sad if I didn't do it before I left!

Me too... laundry today, babysitting my niece and taking my mom to the dr. Tomorrow is packing day although I have mentally figured out what I am going to wear each day! I am so excited I could burst!!!!

Laundry yesterday. I've got almost everything gathered, so I'm starting my actual packing today. I'll do the last-minute things Wednesday morning, and set off about 9:30 a.m. I'll make a few stops on the way to my director's home, then we'll leave from there at noon!

Nope, I'm not excited at all. ;)

raebates said:
Laundry yesterday. I've got almost everything gathered, so I'm starting my actual packing today. I'll do the last-minute things Wednesday morning, and set off about 9:30 a.m. I'll make a few stops on the way to my director's home, then we'll leave from there at noon!

Nope, I'm not excited at all. ;)
I can't wait to meet you Ray. You such a wise A$$--much like myself!! I love it!!!

chefkristin said:
I can't wait to meet you Ray. You such a wise A$$--much like myself!! I love it!!!

Kristin~

I had the pleasure of meeting Rae in February at our Regional Meeting! She is very sweet, as well as being a smart a$$! (I was gonna say smark alleck sp? but it just doesn't have the same feel!)

I have a few ideas of what I'll be wearing. Other than that, haven't started. :) I'll be leaving Wednesday about 9:30 as well. I have my mani/pedi appt. tomorrow & a cook-out to go to tonight. Any idea when I'll get done? Probably 9:25 Weds. AM. :)

crystalscookingnow said:
I have a few ideas of what I'll be wearing. Other than that, haven't started. :) I'll be leaving Wednesday about 9:30 as well. I have my mani/pedi appt. tomorrow & a cook-out to go to tonight. Any idea when I'll get done? Probably 9:25 Weds. AM. :)

Don't feel bad Crystal - that's me too!

Now, getting off this PC and getting my van cleaned!!!!

KellyTheChef said:
Kristin~

I had the pleasure of meeting Rae in February at our Regional Meeting! She is very sweet, as well as being a smart a$$! (I was gonna say smark alleck sp? but it just doesn't have the same feel!)

Aww, gee, it's nice to be known and loved for exactly who I am. :p

Hey Guys. I know it's been awhile since I've been on here. I just thought I'd share with ya some info my dirt got from another dirt who's at confrerence NOW! Enjoy (BTW, she can be a little flighty....:p):

OH MY GOSH > > > MY GOOD FRIEND BETH called tonight from Chicago . . . Stinker was sitting at the Cheesecake factory about to explode she said. The Directors lunch was not a simple sandwich or salad, it was a full blown full dinner with salad, entree, veggie, potato and dessert!

- but she didn't spill the beans to much!

OH MY GOSH< I can't wait till Thursday! Make sure to take your cameras on the home office tour & GO WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE that you'll win, win, win the drawing! . . . They will not be doing the 2 tickets per bus for the running to grab the products - darn what the heck is that called!!!

BUT due to remodeling the warehouse, there is a Plexiglass box you will get into with an apron on, when YOUR Name is drawn and YOU"LL grab papers out of the air worth $ for products, I hear up to $4000-5000 to stuff in your pocket!!!! AND there is a GOLDEN ticket worth a huge fanominal prize!!!

There are ____ new products with ___ of them being restyled and she said even the restyled ones are amazing!

OH and Merrill has some very reasonal stuff . . . Basic tshirts $9.95
Lilac with white lettering
Red with White
Black with white

Have some Flip flops that are black w/pink writing (I guess they had some flip flops before, but I don't remember them, so you'll want to get to Merrill the 1st chance you have.) They open at 6 or 6:30 I think.

Said they got in on Megabus fine on Sudnay, checked in, caught the trolley to last day of Taste of Chicago and then so hot they came back, got in pool and relaxed, then went out for dinner - walked down to Navy Pier.

Today is 7/10/07.

Days until the start of Wave 2: 2.

Only 2 days left! If you haven’t already, start packing now. It will give you time to remember the little things that may have slipped your mind.

I'm so excited! I'm spending the day getting ready. I've got everything gathered by my suitcase except my toiletries. (I won't put the majority of things in the suitcase until tomorrow. The pillow goes in first, and I don't want my clothes to spend any more time than necessary wrinkling in the suitcase.) Today's preparations include a manicure and pedicure. I'm also having my ears candled. I'll be all relaxed, and pampered, and ready to take my business to the next level with what I learn at NC!Oh, yeah, and I'm closing a show this evening. Got to take care of those business details.

raebates said:
I'm so excited! I'm spending the day getting ready. I've got everything gathered by my suitcase except my toiletries. (I won't put the majority of things in the suitcase until tomorrow. The pillow goes in first, and I don't want my clothes to spend any more time than necessary wrinkling in the suitcase.) Today's preparations include a manicure and pedicure. I'm also having my ears candled. I'll be all relaxed, and pampered, and ready to take my business to the next level with what I learn at NC!

Oh, yeah, and I'm closing a show this evening. Got to take care of those business details.
Having your ears candled???? What is that??????:confused:

Ear candling is a way to remove extra wax from your ear canal. It's basically rolled up parchment paper. I think it's sealed with wax or paraffin. It's shaped like a candle, with one end flat and the other pointed. My aesthetician (fancy word for person who helps you look and feel good) places the pointy end in my ear then lights the other end on fire. The capillary action (what draws the oil up through the wick of an oil candle) draws the wax from my ear into the paper. She does two candles in each ear.

Usually I have it done every six months or so. I had it done last month, but it had been over a year before that. I won't gross everyone out by explaining why, but she suggested I come back this month.

My cousin pointed out that I could save money by having The Furry Guy do it. You can purchase the candles in health food stores. However, my aesthetician dims the lights, has soft music playing, massages my face, and gives me water and a mint as I leave. I love The Furry Guy, but it just wouldn't be the same. ;)

raebates said:
My cousin pointed out that I could save money by having The Furry Guy do it. You can purchase the candles in health food stores. However, my aesthetician dims the lights, has soft music playing, massages my face, and gives me water and a mint as I leave. I love The Furry Guy, but it just wouldn't be the same. ;)

Oh My Rae......How I've missed you! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

I've missed you, too!

I am so excited/nervous to go!!!!
I am not going to sleep tonight at all.

raebates said:
Ear candling is a way to remove extra wax from your ear canal. It's basically rolled up parchment paper. I think it's sealed with wax or paraffin. It's shaped like a candle, with one end flat and the other pointed. My aesthetician (fancy word for person who helps you look and feel good) places the pointy end in my ear then lights the other end on fire. The capillary action (what draws the oil up through the wick of an oil candle) draws the wax from my ear into the paper. She does two candles in each ear.

Usually I have it done every six months or so. I had it done last month, but it had been over a year before that. I won't gross everyone out by explaining why, but she suggested I come back this month.

Ummm......I don't think I would like that much.:eek:

I"m Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Eeeeeeeexxxxxxxxccccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttteeeeeeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!! :)

24 Hours from now I will be pulling out of my driveway!!

I just can't wait! Rae~ Is it humanly possible to EXPLODE from excitement? I know you have been on a full boil now for quite a while!

chefkristin said:

It's actually not bad. My DH heard about that from people at work & bought some candles at a health food store. I did it for him. It's actually pretty cool--if you don't get grossed out by earwax! He's done it for me once or twice, but it does feel weird the first time you do it! But it doesn't hurt or anything.

chefkristin said:

It's actually not bad. My DH heard about that from people at work & bought some candles at a health food store. I did it for him. It's actually pretty cool--if you don't get grossed out by earwax! He's done it for me once or twice, but it does feel weird the first time you do it! But it doesn't hurt or anything.

chefkristin said:

KellyTheChef said:
24 Hours from now I will be pulling out of my driveway!!

I just can't wait! Rae~ Is it humanly possible to EXPLODE from excitement? I know you have been on a full boil now for quite a while!

I know how you feel! I am so excited!!!!! I think I'm even more excited this year than last, which was my first conference. I can't wait to find out the new products. Plus I'm really looking forward to some great training! I'm really excited for when I come back. I have 2 shows next week & one the week after that. My first shows back last year had the greatest sales & bookings--and they were 2 weeks after conference b/c I went on vacation. I can't imagine how great they'll be RIGHT AFTER I get back & am still so excited.

I am really glad that you can choose 2 of the new fall products for August's special. Then I don't have to hide that excitement for the fall season until September!

This is my second conference as well (went in 2004) and I am sooooooooo much more excited too! I think I was excited last time, but nervousness won out! I am a "planner" so doing something totally new really freaks me out. This time, I know mostly what to expect, so my nerves aren't quite so bad.

Plus, the three ladies I am driving with and rooming with I love to pieces, so I know I will have a great time along with all of the things I will be learning for my business!

I am so excited that in 24 hours I will be in Chicago! Yahoo!!!!! and all I have to do in the next 24 hours is spend the day at work, pick up my clothes from being altered, go do a show, pack and leave! I am going to get it all done, I am going to get it all done, I am going to get it all done...

Alison~

You are one crazy girl to be doing all of that in one day! What time do you have to leave tomorrow?

I am leaving at 5:30am... flight leaves at 7:20

on the up side the host only lives like 10 minutes from where I work and I am packed and ready to go right now, so I think, scratch that, know I can do it all and maybe even grab some dinner!

Here's to a smooth flight so you can SLEEP, SLEEP, SLEEP! Sounds like you will need it!! LOL

and I think I know what I am bringing and already have my office supplies ready for the MnG... however I am supposed to leave for work in 15 minutes and still have to shower, so I better get on that :) Have a great day ladies and gents!

Thanks Kelly -- that's what I am hoping for as well! I'm sure I'll be back on here tonight to vent as I always get an adreneline rush from shows :D

i think were leaving at 7am tomorrow, i know it doesnt take very long to get there

GourmetGirl said:
and I think I know what I am bringing and already have my office supplies ready for the MnG... however I am supposed to leave for work in 15 minutes and still have to shower, so I better get on that :) Have a great day ladies and gents!

Alison - oh, I so need some of your organization right now. I'm usually prepped and ready but just not motivated...the housework that needs to be done is overwhelming me!

TerraOB83 said:
i think were leaving at 7am tomorrow, i know it doesnt take very long to get there

Oh Terra, you're going to be hanging out half the day without us. :(

We're leaving here about 8:30 - won't hit Chicago until about dinnertime with our stops.

Janet, you can so do it! The only reason I am so organized is when I was putting off making booking calls on Sunday I got my house almost perfect, then last night did almost everything else (scrubbing, vacuuming, garbage, etc). However I did make those calls and made 17 of them before our pre-conference party! I got one august booking a few call when I get back from conference, 2 no thank you's, but invite me to your mystery host and a lot of answering machines...

Now I am off to shower... as much as I don't wanna go to work, I so need to as I don't have to go the rest of the week (yipee!!!)... and I'll probably only be a 1/2 hour late (of all things in the next 24 hours to be late for, I'll take work) :)

<h2>1. What is the significance of Wave 2? </h2><p>Wave 2 is the second phase of a product launch at Pampered Chef. It may include new products, promotions, and incentives for consultants and customers.</p><h2>2. When does Wave 2 start?</h2><p>Wave 2 starts in 72 days from today's date, which is April 30, 2007. </p><h2>3. How long will Wave 2 last?</h2><p>The duration of Wave 2 may vary, but typically it lasts for a few months. It is important to take advantage of the promotions and incentives during this time.</p><h2>4. Can anyone participate in Wave 2?</h2><p>Yes, consultants and customers can both participate in Wave 2. Consultants can take advantage of the promotions and incentives to boost their sales and grow their business. Customers can purchase new products and take advantage of any special offers during this time.</p><h2>5. What should I do to prepare for Wave 2?</h2><p>As a consultant, it is important to stay updated on any announcements and promotions for Wave 2. You can also start promoting the upcoming launch to your customers and building excitement. As a customer, you can keep an eye out for new products and special offers during Wave 2.</p>

1. What is the significance of Wave 2?

Wave 2 is the second phase of a product launch at Pampered Chef. It may include new products, promotions, and incentives for consultants and customers.

2. When does Wave 2 start?

Wave 2 starts in 72 days from today's date, which is April 30, 2007.

3. How long will Wave 2 last?

The duration of Wave 2 may vary, but typically it lasts for a few months. It is important to take advantage of the promotions and incentives during this time.

4. Can anyone participate in Wave 2?

Yes, consultants and customers can both participate in Wave 2. Consultants can take advantage of the promotions and incentives to boost their sales and grow their business. Customers can purchase new products and take advantage of any special offers during this time.

5. What should I do to prepare for Wave 2?

As a consultant, it is important to stay updated on any announcements and promotions for Wave 2. You can also start promoting the upcoming launch to your customers and building excitement. As a customer, you can keep an eye out for new products and special offers during Wave 2.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• katie0128
  • General Chat
4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views