• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Level 2 Sell-A-Thon Top 50: #33 Pampered Chef Rep (11/6/07, 4:36 PST)

It's Wednesday...it's updated...was there for a couple days! Funny part is I've got a couple shows here...almost ready to submit...but I'm going to submit the HIGHEST on first! LOL Try to make that first chart of highest 2 show submission list! Gotta be a fundraiser, don't ya think??Yes, I think so! It's so much fun to raise money for a good cause! Congrats Morfia!!! Morfia's #20 on Level 3 !!! Way to go!!!
I just noticed it! Way to go

Great Job Ginny! Weirdly enough, I looked for your name today!!

GREAT JOB!!! Congrats on earning Level 2 already!!:D

ShanaSmith said:
I just noticed it! Way to go
Thanks! Am I going to see you at Barb's tomorrow for the Director's meeting tomorrow?

PampMomof3 said:

You looked for me? Ahhhh, Kristi!!! Makes me feel special!

I honestly did!!! I knew your name would be there sooner or later!! :D

Kitchen2u said:
Thanks! Am I going to see you at Barb's tomorrow for the Director's meeting tomorrow?

I am passing on this one. I have a show tomorrow night and my hostess appreciation on Saturday. Just too much stuff to do around here.... and it's about 3 hours in the car round trip

OMG I am on it too # 7 in level 2Morfia

MORFIA said:
OMG I am on it too # 7 in level 2

Morfia
Cool! Congrats to Morfia too!

ShanaSmith said:
I am passing on this one. I have a show tomorrow night and my hostess appreciation on Saturday. Just too much stuff to do around here.... and it's about 3 hours in the car round trip

It's only a 2 hour round trip for me...if it were 3, I'd pass too since I have a show Wed night too! Good luck Shana!

GO GINNY----LETS KICK IT UP THIS MONTH----Are you going to hit 6000?Congrats!!!!

MORFIA said:
GO GINNY----LETS KICK IT UP THIS MONTH----Are you going to hit 6000?

Congrats!!!!
That's the plan ~ only submitted 1 show so far (+ 1 online order) ~ I have 7 more shows to go plus a few catties! Ready, Set, SELL!!!

PampMomof3 said:

That's funny b/c I looked for her name today too! I just knew she would be there!:thumbup:

I still can't believe that someone is at level 4 already! $6000 in sales and it's only the 6th?

Christ Follower said:
That's funny b/c I looked for her name today too! I just knew she would be there!:thumbup:
That's funny Ellen~now that I think about it ~ I, too, look for names I know...

It's Wednesday...it's updated...was there for a couple days! Funny part is I've got a couple shows here...almost ready to submit...but I'm going to submit the HIGHEST on first! LOL Try to make that first chart of highest 2 show submission list!

Christ Follower said:
I still can't believe that someone is at level 4 already! $6000 in sales and it's only the 6th?

Gotta be a fundraiser, don't ya think??

Like I said, it's Wednesday and updated ~ anyone here on the list now?

Morfia's #20 on Level 3 !!! Way to go!!!

1. What is "Another 1st!"?

"Another 1st!" is a monthly program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn rewards and recognition for their sales and recruiting efforts.

2. How do I qualify for "Another 1st!"?

To qualify for "Another 1st!", consultants must reach certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef each month. These goals vary and are communicated to consultants through their Back Office and Team Talk emails.

3. What are the rewards for participating in "Another 1st!"?

The rewards for participating in "Another 1st!" include exclusive products, discounts, and recognition. These rewards can vary each month and are based on the consultant's sales and recruiting achievements.

4. Can I participate in "Another 1st!" if I am a new consultant?

Yes, new consultants can participate in "Another 1st!" as soon as they join Pampered Chef. It is a great way for new consultants to jumpstart their business and earn rewards for their efforts.

5. How do I track my progress in "Another 1st!"?

Consultants can track their progress in "Another 1st!" through their Back Office. There is a section specifically for "Another 1st!" where consultants can see their current sales and recruiting numbers, as well as the requirements for the month to earn the rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sarahlegare
  • chefamanda