• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Name in the Top 50 on Consultants Corner - WOW!

In summary, "My Name in the Top 50 on Consultants Corner - WOW!" is a recognition program within Pampered Chef for consultants who have achieved outstanding sales and leadership success. To qualify for this program, consultants must be ranked within the top 50 on the Consultants Corner leaderboard for sales or leadership during the designated time period. Benefits of being in the Top 50 include recognition from Pampered Chef, increased credibility and trust, and the opportunity to attend special events and trainings. The leaderboard is updated weekly and consultants can track their progress on their Pampered Chef account.
Great job!! :thumbup: :D

awesome! congrats!

Congrats!! I made it in too my first month!

That's incredible!! Way to go!

I'm bragging for Heather again...she also made top 50 for new consultants in Sept sales! YEAH HEATHER!

WAY TO GO! Congrats!

Congrats!:thumbup: Great work! Way to go!

That's awesome!! Great job!!

What is "My Name in the Top 50 on Consultants Corner - WOW!"?

"My Name in the Top 50 on Consultants Corner - WOW!" is a recognition program within Pampered Chef for consultants who have achieved outstanding sales and leadership success.

How do I qualify for "My Name in the Top 50 on Consultants Corner - WOW!"?

To qualify for "My Name in the Top 50 on Consultants Corner - WOW!", you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and have achieved a top 50 ranking on the Consultants Corner leaderboard for sales or leadership during the designated time period.

What are the benefits of being in the Top 50 on Consultants Corner?

Being in the Top 50 on Consultants Corner comes with various benefits, including recognition from Pampered Chef, increased credibility and trust from customers and potential recruits, and the opportunity to attend special events and trainings.

How often is the Top 50 on Consultants Corner leaderboard updated?

The Top 50 on Consultants Corner leaderboard is updated weekly, typically on Mondays.

Can I track my progress towards the Top 50 on Consultants Corner?

Yes, you can track your progress on the Consultants Corner leaderboard on your Pampered Chef consultant account. You can also view your rank and progress on the leaderboard during each designated time period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
MORFIA
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
Replies
Views
Admin Greg