• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Congrats Janice! #10 on the Top 20 New Consultants List

In summary, being #10 on the Top 20 New Consultants List means that Janice is one of the top 20 new consultants in the company based on her sales, bookings, and recruiting efforts. The list is updated monthly, so her ranking may change depending on her performance. Being on the list brings recognition, a sense of accomplishment, and potential for increased sales and bookings. To improve chances of making it onto the list, focus on building customer base, increasing sales, and recruiting new team members. The top 3 consultants on the list each month receive a prize from Pampered Chef, and the top consultant gets a special feature in the company newsletter and recognition at the next company conference.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have a new(ish) consultant who is WONDERFUL and not very sure of herself but has been running an AWESOME consistent business since day 1. Today her name was listed in the CN under the top 20 new consultants with highest sales. She is #10 - her name is Janice Weinstock.
Would you all mind taking a moment to shoot her a congratulatory email at [email protected]
I know it would make her feel REALLY good :)
Thanks you guys!

Done! Here's what I sent ...
Janice,

I'm not in your upline, but I'm Carolyn's friend and wanted to say Congratulations!!! Making the Consultant News for top in sales with New Consultants is an amazing achievement and you are #10 on the list of 20! By starting off strong, you are setting the groundwork for a successful business. Be proud of your accomplishments & celebrate a bit today! ;)

Sheila Dacey
Independent Advanced Director for The Pampered Chef

Done!!!!! :)

Done! Congrats to you too Carolyn a great new consultant!

Done!

What else do you want today my dear?

I want a money tree Linda! Can you mail me one please???

Sheila said:
I want a money tree Linda! Can you mail me one please???

as soon as I find one, I will share! lol

Yeah, right! LOL

You guys are wonderful!! And Linda, gimme a few minutes & I'll think of another favor to ask of you LOL

What does it mean to be #10 on the Top 20 New Consultants List?

Being #10 on the Top 20 New Consultants List means that Janice is one of the top 20 new consultants in the company. This is based on her sales, bookings, and recruiting efforts.

How often is the Top 20 New Consultants List updated?

The Top 20 New Consultants List is updated monthly, so Janice's ranking may change each month depending on her performance.

What benefits does being on the Top 20 New Consultants List bring?

Being on the Top 20 New Consultants List brings recognition, a sense of accomplishment, and potential for increased sales and bookings. It is also a great way to network with other successful consultants in the company.

How can I improve my chances of making it onto the Top 20 New Consultants List?

The best way to improve your chances of making it onto the Top 20 New Consultants List is to focus on building your customer base, increasing your sales, and recruiting new team members. Consistency and dedication are key.

Is there a prize for being #1 on the Top 20 New Consultants List?

Yes, the top 3 consultants on the Top 20 New Consultants List each month receive a prize from Pampered Chef. The top consultant also gets a special feature in the company newsletter and recognition at the next company conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Kearns