• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Pampered Chef and CS? Need Help With the Consultants List

In summary, to access the Consultants List on the Pampered Chef website, you need to log in to your account and click on the "Resources" tab, followed by selecting the "Consultant List" option. You can search for specific consultants by using the search bar on the list page. The list is updated in real-time, and it includes the names, contact information, location, consultant level, and upcoming events of all active consultants. You can contact a consultant through the provided contact information or by clicking on the "Contact" button on the website.
pamperedpsalmstress
Hey all, I'm new to PC and CS. Anyway, I was checking out the consultants list and my name is not there. Does anyone know why?

Welcome to our little insane asylum and, no, I don't have a clue.But then, you'll figure that out around here soon enough.

I think you have to manually add your name to the list. It's an optional thing. Oh, and welcome!

Because you didn't add it.

You need to add it yourself. Not everyone wants their info posted so if you don't mind sharing you can do it yourself.

Thank you! Finally found the add button at the bottom of the page. Was making me nuts that I couldn't find myself or my recruiter.

Melanie, if you're reading this why don't ya' add yourself? (lol)

Related to New to Pampered Chef and CS? Need Help With the Consultants List

1. How do I access the Consultants List on the Pampered Chef website?

To access the Consultants List, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account. Once logged in, click on the "Resources" tab at the top of the page. Then, click on the "Consultant List" option in the drop-down menu.

2. Can I search for specific consultants on the list?

Yes, you can search for specific consultants by using the search bar at the top of the Consultants List page. You can search by name, location, or consultant number.

3. How often is the Consultants List updated?

The Consultants List is updated in real-time, so any changes made by consultants will be reflected immediately.

4. What information can I find on the Consultants List?

The Consultants List includes the names, contact information, and location of all active Pampered Chef consultants. You can also see their consultant level and any upcoming events they may be hosting.

5. How can I contact a consultant from the list?

You can contact a consultant by using the contact information provided on the Consultants List. This may include their email address, phone number, or social media links. You can also reach out to them directly through the Pampered Chef website by clicking on the "Contact" button next to their name.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies