• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Consultants: Is Advertising Against the Rules?

illegal?It is illegal according to the P&P but some consultants either don't know or don't care.Some levels of executive director or something CAN have their own website, can't they? I thought I read that in P&P once before.Some levels of executive director or something CAN have their own website, can't they? I thought I read that in P&P once before. However, there are very specific restrictions on them. They can't be sites aimed at customers, only for team training.The best thing to do is contact the HO and report the infraction. They'll take care of it.What do to was covered in the FAQ thread, the
cookin to the top
Gold Member
I just typed in "pampered chef" under the google search engine , and at least 3 sites came up by pampered chef consultants advertising their business. I thought this was against the rules??!! Are there ANY reprocussions for doing this?

You can lose your business if you are caught multiple times. It is illegal according to the P&P but some consultants either don't know or don't care.

The best thing to do is contact the HO and report the infraction. They'll take care of it.

Some levels of executive director or something CAN have their own website, can't they? I thought I read that in P&P once before.

I'm not sure about that. But did you see the list of Pampered Chef recipe pages? Should that be reported too? I also found a link that said "What is the Pampered Chef?" Wow those people are nasty. Not one of them has a clue about the business and have had some really bad consultants. I had to create a log in to comment so I didn't but wow no wonder I am having a hard time with bookings.

Jewel said:
I'm not sure about that. But did you see the list of Pampered Chef recipe pages? Should that be reported too? I also found a link that said "What is the Pampered Chef?" Wow those people are nasty. Not one of them has a clue about the business and have had some really bad consultants. I had to create a log in to comment so I didn't but wow no wonder I am having a hard time with bookings.

if that's the same one I'm thinking about, aren't all of the comments a couple of years old? Plus, they seam to be from a couple of people who are just having fun bashing PC - ignore it.

esavvymom said:
Some levels of executive director or something CAN have their own website, can't they? I thought I read that in P&P once before.
They can, but there are very specific restrictions on them. They can't be sites aimed at customers, only for team training.

pamperedlinda said:
if that's the same one I'm thinking about, aren't all of the comments a couple of years old? Plus, they seam to be from a couple of people who are just having fun bashing PC - ignore it.
Not sure which one you are thinking of but this is chow.com or something like that. some were old but some were only a couple of months ago. I didn't notice the names but now that you mention it, it did kinda sound the same.

This kind of thing bothers me a lot! I wish there was something more we could do! I guess I'll get on the phone w/ HO and "tattle" in the morning. LOL

You can also send the web address (with a screen shot if you have it) to [email protected]

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
What do to was covered in the FAQ thread, the sticky with the title of The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS.
chefann said:
You can also send the web address (with a screen shot if you have it) to [email protected]
Hmmmm, I don't see the email address in your post, but I see it here in the quote. I wonder why?You can see the link here. Click on the word "here."And just in case you can't see it in Chefann's post, the address is: [email protected] ETA: Chefann, now I can see it. I wonder what that was all about?

Hello everyone,
I am a new consultant joined late December, and just got an internet violation. Trust me, I was not trying to get into trouble, but, understand a little more about it all now.. sorry, didn't mean it.. I got caught up by accident and thought I was safe with the following link... it was a little misleading as I hope you can see.... again it seemed pc okay but have found out otherwise... I won't let it happen again.. sorry

Pampered Chef in Colorado Springs CO

noodles64 said:
Hello everyone,
I am a new consultant joined late December, and just got an internet violation. Trust me, I was not trying to get into trouble, but, understand a little more about it all now.. sorry, didn't mean it.. I got caught up by accident and thought I was safe with the following link... it was a little misleading as I hope you can see.... again it seemed pc okay but have found out otherwise... I won't let it happen again.. sorry

Pampered Chef in Colorado Springs CO

I'm a bit confused. So this isn't your site, but a company that offers the ability to create sites to generate business for you? If that's the case, they're violating copyright by using the logo on their page...

IMHO the advertising policy needs to be front and center when people sign up for PC. Even seasoned consultants and directors are not clear on this policy. Little by little, my age is showing...My Space and Face Book are not part of my world!!! Others that are either teetering into or are already into my age bracket are not familiar with these sites and are unaware that their team members are violating the policy.

I know there are those that think this policy is a bad one, but I support it. It keeps the playing field level. Again...shoot me, but it is just my opinion!

No, this is not my page.. I was just posting it to show how misleading it was, and I got caught up in it innocently. I made use to go on my facebook and make sure nothing said pampered chef so I will never get one of these notes about violation. Anyway again sorry, the policy does not upset me... just want to make sure I am playing in the same field as everyone.. thanks for listening

I just goggled "Pamperedchef" also to see what came up and a pamperedchef shopping came up and my outlet . SO I CALLRED TEC SUPORT He checked it out and said that that was not a link to my web page it was just that I was on my own computer and it went there . OMG I just almost had a heart atack after 9 years I don't need to get in trouble

noodles64 said:
No, this is not my page.. I was just posting it to show how misleading it was, and I got caught up in it innocently. I made use to go on my facebook and make sure nothing said pampered chef so I will never get one of these notes about violation. Anyway again sorry, the policy does not upset me... just want to make sure I am playing in the same field as everyone.. thanks for listening

I am sorry if you thought my post was getting down on you because it was just a general comment and not directed to you or anyone personally. It just shows the confusion that there is out there.

I know it has to be a link to get to the web-sites Ho said it cam up cause I was on my own computer and also I visit my othere was own sit often he found no link at all.

1. Is it allowed for Pampered Chef Consultants to advertise their business?

Yes, Pampered Chef Consultants are allowed to advertise their business through various channels such as social media, print media, and word-of-mouth. However, there are certain guidelines that must be followed to ensure that the advertising is in compliance with company policies and regulations.

2. Can Pampered Chef Consultants use the company's logo and branding in their advertisements?

Yes, Pampered Chef Consultants are permitted to use the company's logo and branding in their advertisements. However, they must ensure that the logo is used correctly and in accordance with the company's branding guidelines.

3. Are there any restrictions on what Pampered Chef Consultants can say in their advertisements?

Yes, there are certain restrictions on what Pampered Chef Consultants can say in their advertisements. They are not allowed to make false or misleading claims about the company's products or business opportunity. They must also avoid using offensive or inappropriate language in their advertisements.

4. Can Pampered Chef Consultants advertise on third-party websites or platforms?

Yes, Pampered Chef Consultants are allowed to advertise on third-party websites or platforms as long as they comply with the company's policies and guidelines. They must also ensure that the content of their advertisements is accurate and does not violate any copyright or trademark laws.

5. Are there any resources or materials provided by Pampered Chef for Consultants to use in their advertising?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides resources and materials for Consultants to use in their advertising, such as product images, logos, and branding guidelines. These materials can be found on the company's website or through the Consultant's back office. It is important for Consultants to use these materials in their advertising to maintain consistency and professionalism in their marketing efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies