• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Redbook Mag Mentions Pampered Chef....

In summary, the conversation is about a magazine called "Your 2008 Total Guide to Girlfriend Get-togethers" that was included in the May 2008 issue of Redbook. The magazine features different options for hosting at-home shopping parties, including companies like Longaberger, Partylite, Tupperware, Silpada Jewelry, and The Pampered Chef. The Pampered Chef is highlighted as a great option for outfitting your kitchen and the consultants will help with cooking tips and recipes. Some members express excitement for the free advertising and share their experiences with the magazine, while others express disappointment that it may only be available to subscribers. There are also requests for someone to share the magazine with those who did not receive it
PampMomof3
Gold Member
So, I just sat down to thumb through my REdbook mag and inside is a little mag called "Your 2008 total guide to Girlfriend Get-togethers".

On page 3, the have an un-winding section and it says Home Shopping Parties. An at home shopping party combines an informal gathering with one of our very favorite pastimes. Browse these options:
Longaberger-info listed here
Partylite-info
Tupperware-info
Silpada jewelry-info
The Pampered Chef- Eat, drink, and .....outfit your kitchen. This company's consultants will help you decide what gadgets and gear you can't live without by preparing recipes and giving cooking tips. pamperedchef.com or 888-OUR-CHEF.
Babeland-info

Isn't that AWESOME? Free advertising!! I hope people thumb thru it!!!:D

Let's hope that it gets people on the main PC website sending in requests for a consultant!!!

I couldn't agree more!! :D

Cool! :):)

Cool! Thanks for the heads-up.

Thanks for sharing....gonna get myself a copy! ;)

Wow that is cool!

What month of Redbook is this in? April or May? Thanks!!

May w Helen Hunt on the cover.

Thanks for the info Kristi!

Cool, I haven't finished reading mine yet. I will look tongiht! :chef:

PampMomof3 said:
May w Helen Hunt on the cover.
I just bought that issue (Redbook with Helen Hunt on the cover May 2008 and I am not finding anything about Pampered Chef or girlfriend get togethers in it. What am I missing??

Mine had a little magazine enclosed inside the magazine. I wonder if only subscribers get it?

I'll scan it and post it here.

Sorry Beth. Anyone else get it?

PampMomof3 said:
Mine had a little magazine enclosed inside the magazine. I wonder if only subscribers get it?

I'll scan it and post it here.

Sorry Beth. Anyone else get it?
Well, that's it then. Please do share!

There are other good articles in that particular issue so no loss. Just disappointed.:(

Okay it's too big. Darn it! Let me try something else.

PampMomof3 said:
Okay it's too big. Darn it! Let me try something else.
Thanks for sending me the page! I hope a lot of people see that and start calling! Too bad it's not in the news stand version.:grumpy:

Your welcome! :D

I know right? I was really hoping that I would get a lot of leads from it but if it only goes to subscribers then.......We'll see what happens!

Kristi - I too bought the newstand issue and couldn't find it. Could you please email that scan to me?? Thanks! My email is in my siggie!

Please email it to me also, I didn't find one in my catalog that I bought either, but I did also just subscribe again. I do really kind of miss that magazine. Although, I love Oprah mag and Reader's Digest (the geek in me).
Thanks!!
[email protected]

Last edited:
Gotta love free advertising!

Related to Redbook Mag Mentions Pampered Chef....

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking accessories.

How did Redbook Magazine mention Pampered Chef?

Redbook Magazine featured Pampered Chef in an article or product review, highlighting our products and services.

What products were mentioned in the Redbook Magazine feature?

The specific products mentioned in Redbook Magazine may vary, but some popular Pampered Chef items include our Quick Cooker, Stoneware, and Mix 'N Chop.

How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant at a party, online, or by hosting your own party.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn income, receive discounts on products, and have the opportunity to build your own business. You also have access to training and support from the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
imported_heat123
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • June Moore
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies