• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Accurate Is the Chinese Gender Chart According to Redbook Magazine?

In summary, Redbook magazine suggests hosting a home shopping party to combine an informal gathering with one of our favorite pastimes. There are many options to choose from, including Longaberger, Partylite, Tupperware, Silpada, and The Pampered Chef. Babeland is also mentioned as a possible place to hold a party.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Redbook magazine mentions PC....:DSo, I just sat down to thumb through my REdbook mag and inside is a little mag called "Your 2008 total guide to Girlfriend Get-togethers".

On page 3, the have an un-winding section and it says Home Shopping Parties. An at home shopping party combines an informal gathering with one of our very favorite pastimes. Browse these options:
Longaberger-info listed here
Partylite-info
Tupperware-info
Silpada jewelry-info
The Pampered Chef- Eat, drink, and .....outfit your kitchen. This company's consultants will help you decide what gadgets and gear you can't live without by preparing recipes and giving cooking tips. pamperedchef.com or 888-OUR-CHEF.
Babeland-info

Isn't that AWESOME? Free advertising!! I hope people thumb thru it!!!:D

cool! I hope we get more leads!!! :D

HOORAY! I would love some more leads!

Right? :DI was going to say that on CS then realized that I would get bashed for being a director and why do we get all the leads and yada yada yada..

I hope it does something for us!

pampmomof3 said:
Right? :DI was going to say that on CS then realized that I would get bashed for being a director and why do we get all the leads and yada yada yada..!

Well, being a Director does ROCK!!!! (I guess that response would have just added fuel to the fire!) ;)

Which edition of Redbook is it in - month? cover?

May 2008
Helen Hunt is on the cover.

I just read in the get together again:
8 Perfect excuses to celebrate with friends: 6. You got your first Cuisinart......or pizza stone or pasta maker. invite everyone over to help you learn how to use it!

Let's take a poll. Is this chart accurate for you?

http://www.thenestbaby.com/calculators/ChineseGenderChart.aspx

It was wrong with me but right now I cant think of how old I was when I concieved but the other Chinese calanders were right on with me. Although they do have a 50/50 chance

It worked for both my kids!

It was right for DS but not for DD... *shrug*

I did it according to my mom's info when she had me and it was right.

Both were accurate with my girls as a result! If only I could have one more to plan for a boy! :(

Related to How Accurate Is the Chinese Gender Chart According to Redbook Magazine?

What is a Chinese Gender Chart Predictor?

A Chinese Gender Chart Predictor, also known as a Chinese Gender Predictor or Chinese Gender Calendar, is a traditional method used to predict the gender of a baby based on the mother's lunar age and the month of conception. It is believed to have been developed by ancient Chinese astronomers and has been used for centuries.

How does the Chinese Gender Chart Predictor work?

The Chinese Gender Chart Predictor is based on the Chinese lunar calendar, which takes into account the phases of the moon. The chart uses the mother's lunar age at the time of conception and the lunar month of conception to determine the predicted gender of the baby. It is said that the chart is accurate around 90% of the time.

Is the Chinese Gender Chart Predictor scientifically proven?

No, the Chinese Gender Chart Predictor is not scientifically proven. It is considered a folk tradition and should not be used as a reliable method for predicting the gender of a baby. It is meant to be used for fun and entertainment purposes only.

Can the Chinese Gender Chart Predictor be used for all pregnancies?

The Chinese Gender Chart Predictor is typically used for pregnancies that have a traditional Chinese lunar calendar due date. It may not be accurate for pregnancies with a due date based on the Gregorian calendar. It is also not recommended to use the chart for high-risk pregnancies.

Where can I find a Chinese Gender Chart Predictor?

The Chinese Gender Chart Predictor can be easily found online or in pregnancy books. However, it is important to note that there are many different versions of the chart, and the results may vary. It is best to use a reputable source for the most accurate predictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Back