• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Aggrivated by Consultants............

In summary, the speaker is very strict about following rules and is very frustrated when others break them. They suggest letting it go and not getting upset.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
I have to first say that I am one of those people who is a stickler for following rules. The company says don't link to your website - I don't link to my website. The company says don't list Pampered Chef anywhere in your Facebook or MySpace pages - I don't list Pampered Chef. It's that simple as far as I'm concerned. Doesn't mean I don't think some of these rules should be revisited, just that I don't do what I know is wrong. I do say things like, frustrated with a hostess or closed another show. But I never say Pampered Chef or PC. So I get really, really aggrivated when other consultants do - especially if they have been with the company for a while and know that this is against policy. I don't turn people in to HO (unless I were to find something very out there against policy) but it's still frustrating to me. How would you handle it if you knew someone who was doing this and you've already mentioned it to them and they don't stop?

As frustrating as it may be, I suggest letting it go. I'm not minimizing what you feel...intentional violations irk a lot of us. I'm just saying don't let the icky-ness of someone else's poor judgement interfere with the enjoyment you get from your business.

I also suggest letting it go. I let this drive me nuts for 2 years. It affected my biz. now if I run into something I just forward it on to HO and move on. I does amaze me though how many people even those who are definetly rule followers do not even know the online policy.

I'm on the letting it go bandwagon as well. There are so many people who go on and on about Internet violations but still list it in their blogs. I just let it go, it really isn't worth your time getting your undies in a knot. :)

Why does it matter to you that others are breaking the rules - is it hurting you in any way? I am definitely all for following the rules, and if others choose to break them, well everything evens out in the end.

Have faith that your good work will be rewarded.

This happens in every aspect of my life. My girls go to a small private school with uniforms. The skirts should be only one inch above the knee. My girls are some of the FEW that abide. Now they are considered matronly.
We ALWAYS follow every rule and so many people don't.
You can make yourself crazy!

Okay, I'm letting it go. I think my real problem is that it's a director. I just feel that someone who is supposed to be helping others with their business should be leading by doing the right thing.

Sorry I brought it up.

I agree with you 100%. Its not right. It'll catch up to them someday, or atleast you can hope! :)

1. What exactly does it mean to be "aggravated by consultants"?

Being "aggravated by consultants" means that someone is feeling annoyed, frustrated, or irritated by the actions or behaviors of consultants (in this case, consultants from Pampered Chef).

2. Why would someone be aggravated by consultants from Pampered Chef?

There could be various reasons for this. Some people may feel overwhelmed by the constant sales pitches or pressure from consultants. Others may have had a negative experience with a particular consultant. And some may simply not be interested in the products or services offered by Pampered Chef.

3. Are there any specific behaviors that consultants do that can cause aggravation?

Yes, some common behaviors that can aggravate people include constantly reaching out for sales, being too pushy or aggressive, or not respecting boundaries or personal preferences. It's important for consultants to be mindful and respectful of their potential customers' needs and wants.

4. How can Pampered Chef address the issue of aggravation caused by consultants?

Pampered Chef can address this issue by providing training and guidelines for their consultants on appropriate sales techniques and customer interactions. They can also encourage open communication and actively listen to any feedback or concerns from customers. Additionally, they can ensure that their consultants are following ethical and professional standards in their interactions with potential customers.

5. What can I do if I am feeling aggravated by a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are feeling aggravated by a Pampered Chef consultant, you can politely decline their offers and requests. You can also communicate your boundaries and preferences clearly to them. If the situation persists or becomes uncomfortable, you can reach out to Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookin to the top
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
Replies