• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Family Day at Tickfaw State Park - Oct 9th

In summary, Pampered Chef Family Day is an annual event held by the company to celebrate and recognize the hard work and dedication of its consultants and their families. It is typically held in the summer months and is open to Pampered Chef consultants and their immediate family members. The event includes fun activities for all ages, such as games, crafts, cooking demonstrations, and special presentations from company leaders. There is no cost to attend as it is a way for the company to show appreciation to its consultants and their families. The specific date will be announced closer to the event.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I have reserved a pavillion at Tickfaw State near Springfield, La. for this Saturday, Oct 9th. I had sent out emails to the consultants in my cluster and realized the there might be a few within driving distance here on CS. Anyone reading this is also invited. This is a first and am hoping for a few to come. Wish me luck.

Good Luck Bobby. I am in Slidell, so not too far from you, but I have a show this Sat.

Lisa

I actually lived in Tickfaw for a while, almost 20 years ago (YIKES!)...most people look at me funny when I say I lived in Tickfaw...

Have a great time!!!

lcucinella said:
Good Luck Bobby. I am in Slidell, so not too far from you, but I have a show this Sat.

Lisa

I have the pavillion reserved all day if your family wants to come.

Hi there! I am so excited to hear that you have reserved a pavilion at Tickfaw State for this Saturday, Oct 9th. It sounds like a wonderful opportunity for our consultants in the area to come together and connect. I will definitely spread the word to my team and see if any of them are able to attend. Thank you for organizing this event and I wish you the best of luck. Looking forward to potentially meeting some of our fellow consultants from CS. Happy cooking!

What is Pampered Chef Family Day?

Pampered Chef Family Day is an annual event held by the company to celebrate and recognize the hard work and dedication of its consultants and their families.

When is Pampered Chef Family Day?

The date of Pampered Chef Family Day may vary each year, but it is typically held in the summer months. The specific date will be announced by the company closer to the event.

Who can attend Pampered Chef Family Day?

Pampered Chef consultants and their immediate family members are invited to attend Family Day. This includes spouses, children, and parents of the consultant.

What activities are included in Pampered Chef Family Day?

Pampered Chef Family Day is a fun-filled event with activities for all ages. These may include games, crafts, cooking demonstrations, and special presentations from company leaders.

Do I need to pay to attend Pampered Chef Family Day?

No, there is no cost to attend Pampered Chef Family Day. The event is a way for the company to show appreciation to its consultants and their families for their hard work and dedication throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies