• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make $600 in sales at my first Pampered Chef party?

In summary, to make $600 in sales at your first Pampered Chef party, you should invite a large number of guests, offer discounts and promotions, perfect your demo recipes, and follow up with guests after the party. It is recommended to invite at least 20-30 guests to ensure a good turnout. Some popular products to feature at your party include the Rockcrok, Food Chopper, and Mix 'N Scraper. To encourage guests to book future parties, offer special discounts and mention host benefits. After the party, follow up with guests through a personalized thank-you email or card and offer additional orders or future party bookings. This shows you value their support and can lead to long-term customers.
Jillb
Gold Member
Greeting Everyone!!!

I recently joined Pampered Chef and LOVE IT!! I have owned P.C. for over ten years. Just had my first cooking show. Had 12 guests!! Sold over $ 500 that night and my host has a few more orders coming in this week!! I would love to make $ 600 in sales at my first show!!!

I spent hours practicing my Elegant Artichoke Cups (my family loves them). Sold three mini muffin pans and three choppers!! My host booked another party for her other friends next month:love:!!

I just hope I can keep the momentum up!!

Good Luck Everyone!!

Jill

Congratulations. Sounds like you are off to a great start.

Welcome to Pampered Chef and congratulations on a great show. You sound very enthusiastic and it shows, both here and in your shows -- your guests will buy more and you'll probably end up with recruits wanting to be on "your team". Good job!

Congrats and welcome! That's awesome! Just keep at it and you'll have nothing to worry about. Gailz is right....you'll probably have a team and full calendar in no time. :)

welcome Jill. congrats on starting your own business. now if I could make one suggestion. When you are more comfortable, you might want to try to find a demonstration recipe that uses the stoneware. I also started with the artichoke cups but then moved onto the three cheese garden pizza. You'll use the mandoline and the large bar pan - much more $$ products then the mini muffin pan. Again, good luck - you started at the perfect time!:chef:

1. How can I make $600 in sales at my first Pampered Chef party?

Making $600 in sales at your first Pampered Chef party can seem like a daunting task, but with the right preparation and strategies, it is definitely achievable. Here are some tips to help you reach your goal:

• Invite a large number of guests to your party - the more people you have, the higher chance you have of making sales.
  • Offer special discounts or promotions to entice your guests to make a purchase.
  • Practice and perfect your demo recipes to impress your guests and encourage them to purchase the products you used.
  • Encourage your guests to book future parties with you or to refer their friends to you.
  • Follow up with your guests after the party to see if they have any additional orders or if they would like to host their own party.

2. How many guests should I invite to my Pampered Chef party?

There is no set number of guests you should invite to your Pampered Chef party, as it will depend on the size of your venue and your personal comfort level. However, it is recommended to invite at least 20-30 people to ensure a good turnout and increase your chances of making sales.

3. What are some popular products to feature at my Pampered Chef party?

Pampered Chef has a wide range of popular and high-quality products, but some of the top sellers include the Rockcrok, the Food Chopper, and the Mix 'N Scraper. You can also showcase seasonal products or new releases to generate interest and sales.

4. How can I encourage guests to book future parties with me?

One way to encourage guests to book future parties with you is to offer a special discount or free product for those who host a party. You can also mention the host benefits, such as free products and discounts, to entice them further.

5. What should I do after my Pampered Chef party to follow up with guests?

Following up with your guests after the party is crucial in generating additional sales and future party bookings. You can send a thank-you email or card along with a catalog and your contact information. You can also ask if they have any additional orders or if they would like to host a party themselves. Personalized follow-ups show that you value their support and can lead to long-term customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tanya Becker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • June Moore
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dn4007