• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Non-Consultants Review Pampered Chef Products on YouTube Legally?

In summary, it is legal to sell homemade food products through Pampered Chef as long as all local and state laws and regulations are followed, including obtaining necessary licenses and permits and complying with food safety guidelines. However, there may be restrictions on certain types of food products depending on the laws in your area, and it is important to research and understand these restrictions before selling. You must disclose all ingredients and potential allergens in your products, and you can use Pampered Chef products to make and sell them. However, the quality and safety of your products are your responsibility, and you may be required to collect sales tax depending on your location and laws.
ShelbyMichalek
These ladies (LikeMartha on Youtube) ... is this okay for them to do this? I know consultants aren't allowed to do stuff like this but is it okay for other people to? I'm not sure.

Pampered Chef Ultimate Mandoline Review - YouTube

They've also done other reviews of PC stuff

I would think it's OK. It's free advertising for PC and it's not negative. I'd see it as a win for us. They make it obvious they are not consultants.

If they arent consultants, i would think there is little PC could do. It is still a free country.

I thought so, since they aren't consultants. But I know we're not allowed to do that so I wasn't sure.

I'm glad people make those videos of different stuff! I was having a problem with my apple peeler/corer/slicer. If I didn't hold the blade attachment part, it just tore up the apples. After watching a youtube of someone using theirs, I realized mine was defective and sent it bck for an adjustment. Now I have one that works correctly!

There are tons of consultant videos on YouTube as well, even though we're not allowed to post them per the PG. But if they're not consultants the PG doesn't apply to them.

1. Is it legal to sell homemade food products through Pampered Chef?

Yes, it is legal to sell homemade food products through Pampered Chef as long as all local and state laws and regulations are followed. This includes obtaining any necessary licenses and permits and complying with food safety guidelines.

2. Are there any restrictions on what types of food products can be sold through Pampered Chef?

Yes, there may be restrictions on certain types of food products depending on the laws and regulations in your area. It is important to research and understand these restrictions before selling any homemade food products through Pampered Chef.

3. Do I need to disclose the ingredients and allergens in my homemade food products?

Yes, it is important to disclose all ingredients and potential allergens in your homemade food products to ensure the safety of your customers. This can be done through labeling and providing information on your Pampered Chef website or during in-person sales.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make and sell my homemade food products?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef products to make and sell your homemade food products. However, it is important to note that the quality and safety of your products are your responsibility, and Pampered Chef is not liable for any issues that may arise.

5. Do I need to collect sales tax on my homemade food products sold through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you may be required to collect sales tax on your homemade food products depending on your location and the laws and regulations in your area. It is important to research and understand these requirements to ensure compliance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
GeorgiaPeach
  • KristinaD
  • General Chat
Replies