• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Nov Sell-a-Thon: #1 in Level 3!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Nov Sell-a-Thon is a special event for consultants to earn rewards and recognition for their sales and recruiting efforts in the month of November. The highest level, Level 3, is achieved by selling $5,000 or more in products and recruiting at least 2 new consultants. Consultants who achieve Level 3 will receive a special recognition pin, a free product bundle, and an exclusive invitation to a virtual celebration event. Progress can be tracked through the "My Sales and Recruiting" section of the consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. New consultants can also participate and work their way up to Level 3 with sales and recruiting achievements.
That's awesome! Congrats!

Great job!!!!:D:D

wahoooooooo!!!!

Congrats Carolyn :party:

Woo-hooooooooooo!!!!!

Way to go Carolyn!!! Congratulations!

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Congratulations Carolyn!!!!!
:D

Way to go!!! That is awesome.

How very cool!

Congratulations!

congrats! Are you going to only turn in $38 more dollars so you can clinch the #1 spot till the end?? ;)

Related to Pampered Chef Nov Sell-a-Thon: #1 in Level 3!

What is the Pampered Chef Nov Sell-a-Thon?

The Pampered Chef Nov Sell-a-Thon is a special event for consultants to earn rewards and recognition for their sales and recruiting efforts in the month of November.

What is Level 3 in the Pampered Chef Nov Sell-a-Thon?

Level 3 is the highest level in the Pampered Chef Nov Sell-a-Thon. It is achieved by selling $5,000 or more in products and recruiting at least 2 new consultants during the month of November.

What are the rewards for achieving Level 3 in the Pampered Chef Nov Sell-a-Thon?

Consultants who achieve Level 3 in the Pampered Chef Nov Sell-a-Thon will receive a special recognition pin, a free product bundle worth over $100, and an exclusive invitation to a virtual celebration event with the Pampered Chef executive team.

How do I track my progress in the Pampered Chef Nov Sell-a-Thon?

You can track your progress in the Pampered Chef Nov Sell-a-Thon through the "My Sales and Recruiting" section of your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. It will show your current level, sales, and recruiting numbers.

Can I still participate in the Pampered Chef Nov Sell-a-Thon if I am a new consultant?

Yes, new consultants are eligible to participate in the Pampered Chef Nov Sell-a-Thon and can earn rewards and recognition for their sales and recruiting efforts in the month of November. You will start at Level 1 and can work your way up to Level 3 with sales and recruiting achievements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krafty119
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies