• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Wave 2: 72 Days | Today's Date: 4/30/07

:rolleyes:That's me, the feel-good poster.K Janet...Days until the start of Wave 2: 63.Days until the start of Wave 2: 62.Days until the start of Wave 2: 61.Days until the start of Wave 2: 60.Days until the start of Wave 2: 59.Days until the start of Wave 2: 58.Days until the start of Wave 2: 57.Days until the start of Wave 2: 56.Days until the start of Wave 2: 55.Days until the start of Wave 2: 54.Days until the start of Wave 2: 53.
There are so many of us they can't have us all at National Conference at the same time. So, they divide us into three groups, which they call waves. This year Wave 1 is Monday, July 9 through Wednesday, July 11. Wave 2 is Thursday, July 12 through Saturday, July 14. Wave 3 is Monday, July 16 through Wednesday, July 18.

Today is 7/3/07.Days until the start of Wave 2: 9.We're down to single digits! Do you have your Chef Success button? I’ll have ribbons to represent our stars. Don’t forget to get one from me.

I just wanted to post that I'm out of buttons at my house.
Here's what I put in the "Buttons" thread:
chefann said:
Buttons are gone!To get one now, you'll need to order from Cafe Press. They've been shipping pretty quickly. While you're there, pick up a "Thinking about Paige" or "Praying for Paige" button from Kimmy's shop.

raebates said:
Today is 7/3/07.

Days until the start of Wave 2: 9.

We're down to single digits! Do you have your Chef Success button? I’ll have ribbons to represent our stars. Don’t forget to get one from me.

What are the levels for the stars again? :)

Rae~

I popped in on this thread since I was here looking for info on Paige. My 26 month old LOVES your new avatar! He keeps screaming and pointing to it whenever I am reading one of your posts!

I miss seeing you and your adorable "guys", though!

I can't wait for conference!!! We are pulling out on Wed morning (the 11th) and I am soooooooooo stoked!

KellyTheChef said:
Rae~

I popped in on this thread since I was here looking for info on Paige. My 26 month old LOVES your new avatar! He keeps screaming and pointing to it whenever I am reading one of your posts!

I miss seeing you and your adorable "guys", though!

I can't wait for conference!!! We are pulling out on Wed morning (the 11th) and I am soooooooooo stoked!

Kelly - you'd BETTER be at the Meet and Greet for Wave 2!

janetupnorth said:
Kelly - you'd BETTER be at the Meet and Greet for Wave 2!
Okay! But I don't know when and where it is! Remember, I have been off the face of the planet ChefSuccess for a while! I want to meet all of you, so give me details!

We're meeting up with some of the Wave 1 people on Wednesday, 9 p.m., at the Java Lounge in the Sheraton.The official Wave 2 Meet & Greet will be Thursday, 9 p.m., at the Java Lounge at the Sheraton. You're welcome to bring a gift of $5 office supplies for the exchange.And, I got tired of looking at myself. If you're really missing my family picture, you can always check out my profile. It's still there.

Oh, cool! I didn't realize there was a Wave 1 1/2 (read wave 1 and a half) meet-up! :)

Today is 7/4/07.

Days until the start of Wave 2: 8.

Do you snore? I do. Talk to your roommates about what to do if someone’s snoring is disturbing you. I usually tell my roommates that if I’m snoring too loud they are welcome to shake me, wake me, turn me over, suffocate me with a pillow, whatever it takes.

raebates said:
Today is 7/4/07.

Days until the start of Wave 2: 8.

Do you snore? I do. Talk to your roommates about what to do if someone’s snoring is disturbing you. I usually tell my roommates that if I’m snoring too loud they are welcome to shake me, wake me, turn me over, suffocate me with a pillow, whatever it takes.

That's funny Rae!! Hmmm, I don't think I do but my roomies 2 yrs ago said I did. I'm going to have to ask my dh!

raebates said:
Do you snore?

Only when I'm pregnant! :)

...and that IS NOT happening before or after NC! :)

janetupnorth said:
Only when I'm pregnant! :)

...and that IS NOT happening before or after NC! :)

LOL!! Does your husband think different?:p

Today is 7/5/07.Days until the start of Wave 2: 7.Only one week! Don’t forget to take address labels with you. Some speakers will have handouts. Sometimes they run low. You’ll want to make sure they have your address, and a sheet of address labels is easy to carry and use. You can make things even easier by bringing a few self-addressed envelopes. That way you can just write what you want them to send on the back.

I have the Thursday night one all set. I think I may be going to Navy Pier on Wednesday night with the rest of my cluster. But if I am around I would love to meet some of Wave 1. I can't believe it is a week away!!

On the snoring issue... my friends tell me the breath right strips work wonders... my husband uses them and he's been known to slap one on my nose in the middle of the night if I "happen" to be snoring myself. That was NOT my dream fantasy of having him awaken me but he sure did sleep better! :)

janetupnorth said:
Nope...snip...snip...

I so love the snip snip... stress free happiness!

yummybytes said:
I so love the snip snip... stress free happiness!

Yep, but the joke around here is that at age 40, I'll be pregnant again (you know those 1 in XXXX cases where the surgery reverses itself, etc.)

But if that happens, guess it is time for one more...

Until then, yes, stress free...I developed an allergy to latex about 4 years ago so this works MUCH better.

...just thinking...

Wait 'til the media gets ahold of that one!

(Don't worry media, we are talking about our husbands!!!!!)

janetupnorth said:
Yep, but the joke around here is that at age 40, I'll be pregnant again (you know those 1 in XXXX cases where the surgery reverses itself, etc.)

But if that happens, guess it is time for one more...

Until then, yes, stress free...I developed an allergy to latex about 4 years ago so this works MUCH better.

I thought I had DH convinced to have the "snip snip" done, but then a friend of ours had it done and ended up with a seriously bad infection - actually in bed for 3-4 days on very heavy duty antibiotics.........now he's (DH) being a baby about
the procedure.:rolleyes:

ChefBeckyD said:
I thought I had DH convinced to have the "snip snip" done, but then a friend of ours had it done and ended up with a seriously bad infection - actually in bed for 3-4 days on very heavy duty antibiotics.........now he's (DH) being a baby about
the procedure.:rolleyes:
Yikes! Don't let my hubby hear about that or he will NEVER agree to get it done!:eek: :eek: :eek:

My DH had it done with very little complaints, just babied him for a weekend...
...now the cell phone afterwards, well that is another story...

It isn't bad he said. I said, "I had the kids - your turn!". ...and being the normal guy who wants his needs met, he was willing to comply...

My hubby had a very easy go of it. No infection at all. Justvery tired right after it happened. Said it felt like the feeling after someone kicks/hits them hard in that area, just lingering for a long time and without the air being taken out of you.

I of course asked him what exactly he did that warrented him being kicked in that area at some point in time :p

If this helps your husbands: He had it done last year -- on the Friday before memorial day, then was off Friday-Monday and was back at work Tuesday. By Saturday evening he said he was feeling fine though. Tells me he was very glad he did it.

Wow -- that was one heck of a thread derailment. Janet and I get special crowns at the meet and greet for this..

On second thought no... given the subject matter I would be afraid that I would get a pervy tiara :)

ChefBeckyD said:
I thought I had DH convinced to have the "snip snip" done, but then a friend of ours had it done and ended up with a seriously bad infection - actually in bed for 3-4 days on very heavy duty antibiotics.........now he's (DH) being a baby about the procedure.:rolleyes:
Ironic choice of words there, Becky! LOL

My DH liked having an excuse to lay around the house in his underwear for 2 days! :D

yummybytes said:
Wow -- that was one heck of a thread derailment. Janet and I get special crowns at the meet and greet for this..

Oh, I've seen worse....

Hey wait?!?!?!?

Speaking of "derailment" - how did all these Wave 1 people get on here...

Oh wait, I've posted on their threads too...

janetupnorth said:
Hey wait?!?!?!?

Speaking of "derailment" - how did all these Wave 1 people get on here...

Oh wait, I've posted on their threads too...

Well, first time I checked out this thread, it was because I saw that ChefAnn had - and I wondered what was so compelling on a Wave 2 thread that she thought it was necessary to post (not that she needs a compelling reason to post!:p ).
Then I liked all of Rae's travel tips.....and then, well, then it all went downhill from there!:D :rolleyes:

You're a thread infiltrator!! :)

ChefBeckyD said:
Well, first time I checked out this thread, it was because I saw that ChefAnn had - and I wondered what was so compelling on a Wave 2 thread that she thought it was necessary to post (not that she needs a compelling reason to post!:p ).
Then I liked all of Rae's travel tips.....and then, well, then it all went downhill from there!:D :rolleyes:

Downhill?!?!?

Never mind...bad joke coming on... :rolleyes:

ChefBeckyD said:
Phhbbbbht...... :p

That's why I'm the head post slut!

chefann said:

Head post? Isn't that a tombstone?

Does that mean you work the graveyard shift?

Ok, that was bad!

janetupnorth said:
Downhill?!?!?

Never mind...bad joke coming on... :rolleyes:

See, my innocent mind just doesn't go to the places your goes...........

But I do like the Wave 2 Thread!:D

janetupnorth said:
Head post? Isn't that a tombstone?

Does that mean you work the graveyard shift?

Ok, that was bad!

EWWWWW!

You may want to check out the humor thread for some help on joke-telling!

chefann said:

Yep! I bow before you Oh Queen PS!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
See, my innocent mind just doesn't go to the places your goes...........

But I do like the Wave 2 Thread!:D

I didn't say it was a crude/non-innocent joke...just bad...

Anyway, next year we'll be in the same Wave and can have a fun thread!

(Unless HO finds us and tries to split us all up on purpose...he-he)

Just in case we forgot in the last 2 pages - here is Rae's reminder:

Today is 7/5/07.

Days until the start of Wave 2: 7.

Only one week! Don’t forget to take address labels with you. Some speakers will have handouts. Sometimes they run low. You’ll want to make sure they have your address, and a sheet of address labels is easy to carry and use. You can make things even easier by bringing a few self-addressed envelopes. That way you can just write what you want them to send on the back.

janetupnorth said:
I didn't say it was a crude/non-innocent joke...just bad...

Anyway, next year we'll be in the same Wave and can have a fun thread!

(Unless HO finds us and tries to split us all up on purpose...he-he)

Just like Kindergarten all over again!

My best friend (Still to this day!) and I were supposed to be in the same class - and our mothers went to the school and had us separated - they thought we would be too much trouble for 1 teacher to handle! OUR OWN MOTHERS!

In 13 years of school, we were never in the same class or home-room! It was a conspiracy against us!

ChefBeckyD said:
Just like Kindergarten all over again!

My best friend (Still to this day!) and I were supposed to be in the same class - and our mothers went to the school and had us separated - they thought we would be too much trouble for 1 teacher to handle! OUR OWN MOTHERS!

In 13 years of school, we were never in the same class or home-room! It was a conspiracy against us!

I had the same thing with my best friend!!!!

Although we made up for it after school. We played all the time!

janetupnorth said:
I had the same thing with my best friend!!!!

Although we made up for it after school. We played all the time!

Yep - Sherry and I were together all the time - it was helped by the fact that our moms were (and still are) very good friends who spent alot of time together.

Since I have a grand habit of hijacking other threads, I have no problem whatsoever with people hijacking mine. And, I'm flattered that people from other waves find it worthy of their attention.BTW, The Furry Guy had his little snip, snip years ago. His theory was that $300/outpatient procedure vs $3,000/hospital stay was a no-brainer. He had no trouble, and we've been very pleased with the results. :)

raebates said:
BTW, The Furry Guy had his little snip, snip years ago. His theory was that $300/outpatient procedure vs $3,000/hospital stay was a no-brainer. He had no trouble, and we've been very pleased with the results. :)

We (lol, my DH!) had the procedure done on Dec. 21 last year. He was even up & going for Christmas eve service! Haven't had any troubles at all. Just make sure that your dh (whoever decides to have it done) goes for the 3 month checkup. :)

Oh, yeah! Family legend has it that the two youngest of The Furry Guy's siblings were born after his dad's snip. Dad didn't go back for his checkup. Remember to insist that he go for that checkup, and use protection until after he does.

I had to laugh at just how off-thread this thread has become!:D I love it - just like one of my "real-life" conversations!

raebates said:
Oh, yeah! Family legend has it that the two youngest of The Furry Guy's siblings were born after his dad's snip. Dad didn't go back for his checkup. Remember to insist that he go for that checkup, and use protection until after he does.

Yeah, that's on thing DH REFUSES to do! ...and given my latex allergy, well, we're just risking it!

Due to past history though, I would have been pregnant by now if it didn't work...let me tell you about non-latex ones...don't work! :eek:

It was all good though, we were planning on trying for #2 in a few months then anyway...

What a funny conversation!! MY dh didn't have it done and the year he was supposed to get it done, I was already 5 months pregnant so I took the bull by the horns and got it taken care of myself. Geez,!! Wouldn't change it though. I got my little girl out of it!:D

Today is 7/6/07.Days until the start of Wave 2: 6.Driving? Make sure you check out your vehicle before you leave. The Furry Guy will be checking my oil, water, washer fluid, and tire pressure. Trust me; you don’t want to break down on the way, especially if it’s preventable.

raebates said:
Today is 7/6/07.

Days until the start of Wave 2: 6.

Driving? Make sure you check out your vehicle before you leave. The Furry Guy will be checking my oil, water, washer fluid, and tire pressure. Trust me; you don’t want to break down on the way, especially if it’s preventable.
I'm sorry, Rae....I'm quite giggly this morning....My mind just went to the wrong place. :eek: :eek:

crystalscookingnow said:
I'm sorry, Rae....I'm quite giggly this morning....My mind just went to the wrong place. :eek: :eek:
<giggle>
Me, too. Will he be using his big dip stick?

*snort!*

<h2>1. What is the significance of Wave 2? </h2><p>Wave 2 is the second phase of a product launch at Pampered Chef. It may include new products, promotions, and incentives for consultants and customers.</p><h2>2. When does Wave 2 start?</h2><p>Wave 2 starts in 72 days from today's date, which is April 30, 2007. </p><h2>3. How long will Wave 2 last?</h2><p>The duration of Wave 2 may vary, but typically it lasts for a few months. It is important to take advantage of the promotions and incentives during this time.</p><h2>4. Can anyone participate in Wave 2?</h2><p>Yes, consultants and customers can both participate in Wave 2. Consultants can take advantage of the promotions and incentives to boost their sales and grow their business. Customers can purchase new products and take advantage of any special offers during this time.</p><h2>5. What should I do to prepare for Wave 2?</h2><p>As a consultant, it is important to stay updated on any announcements and promotions for Wave 2. You can also start promoting the upcoming launch to your customers and building excitement. As a customer, you can keep an eye out for new products and special offers during Wave 2.</p>

1. What is the significance of Wave 2?

Wave 2 is the second phase of a product launch at Pampered Chef. It may include new products, promotions, and incentives for consultants and customers.

2. When does Wave 2 start?

Wave 2 starts in 72 days from today's date, which is April 30, 2007.

3. How long will Wave 2 last?

The duration of Wave 2 may vary, but typically it lasts for a few months. It is important to take advantage of the promotions and incentives during this time.

4. Can anyone participate in Wave 2?

Yes, consultants and customers can both participate in Wave 2. Consultants can take advantage of the promotions and incentives to boost their sales and grow their business. Customers can purchase new products and take advantage of any special offers during this time.

5. What should I do to prepare for Wave 2?

As a consultant, it is important to stay updated on any announcements and promotions for Wave 2. You can also start promoting the upcoming launch to your customers and building excitement. As a customer, you can keep an eye out for new products and special offers during Wave 2.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• katie0128
  • General Chat
4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views