• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Possible to Get an Extension on 30 Days?

In summary, the conversation was about a consultant who was in a car accident and may have to cancel her first three shows. She asked if it was possible to extend her 30 day date and was advised to have her director call HO for her. There was also discussion about turning this situation into a recruiting opportunity and earning Best Buy gift cards for signing up recruits. The consultant also mentioned wanting more information about the trips offered by the company. The summary concludes with a suggestion to call HO and ask for help, or to bring someone to assist at the shows.
khergatt
Hi! My 30 days starts tomorrow. I was in a car accident tonight. Nothing real serious, but I'm not supposed to do a lot for a few days and will most likely have to cancel my first 3 shows!! (Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday)

Do you know if it's possible to have HO extend my 30 day date?

Thanks!!!!!

Usually only if your kit miships, but have your director call HO for you and ask - they may make an exception.

Get better soon!

(Or see if you can still do your shows sitting down and make it interactive - have your guests do the work! :) )

...and have someone carry your kit for you...

Sorry to hear about your car accident Kristy - hope you don't feel too banged up tomorrow (it always seems to catch up with you then!) - I would say try and make your shows interactive and just have your hosts help you bring things in.

Sooo sorry about your accident, hope you are ok -- but, why not use this as a Recruiting opportunity...just tell your hosts what happened and that if they sign up, they can do their own shows and get the income and bookings from them.

I am sure that you will find more bookings in the next few weeks, and you will be a Future Director (oh, and when they qualify, you will get $200 in Best Buy gift cards)!!!

Just trying to keep it on the positive -- :D

Haha, Janice I love your attitude. And we get Best Buy GCs for signing people up? Oh, my DH IS going to love this business!!! That and once I earn us a trip, he will be completely SOLD on this! :) I need to get more info on the trips... I need to know what I have to work towards. That will help to motivate!

khergatt said:
Hi! My 30 days starts tomorrow. I was in a car accident tonight. Nothing real serious, but I'm not supposed to do a lot for a few days and will most likely have to cancel my first 3 shows!! (Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday)

Do you know if it's possible to have HO extend my 30 day date?

Thanks!!!!!

Kristy,

You can always call the HO and tell them the situation and see...what will it hurt?

I believe that they will probably say no...but you never know till you ask!:)

PCMelissa said:
Haha, Janice I love your attitude. And we get Best Buy GCs for signing people up? Oh, my DH IS going to love this business!!!
That's the current recruiting promo. It runs through the end of February, and recruits have to qualify in their first 30 days for the recruiter to get the GCs.

PCMelissa said:
I need to get more info on the trips... I need to know what I have to work towards. That will help to motivate!
There's LOTS of info on Consultant's Corner about the trips. And many, many people have mentioned a trip as the turning point for their husband's attitude about PC. :)

I would call HO and tell them what happened - if not, then try to bring someone to help you at your shows - Your first shows are most likely your family and friends - I am sure someone will be there to help you so you can still take advantage of the PC dollars etc - Feel Better!!

1. Is it possible to get an extension on the 30-day return policy?

Yes, it is possible to get an extension on the 30-day return policy. However, extensions are granted on a case-by-case basis and must be approved by our customer service team.

2. What is the process for requesting an extension on the 30-day return policy?

To request an extension, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-xxx-xxxx or email us at [email protected]. Please include your order number and reason for the extension request.

3. How long is the extension period for the 30-day return policy?

The length of the extension period varies and is determined by our customer service team. They will work with you to find a suitable solution for your situation.

4. Are there any conditions for getting an extension on the 30-day return policy?

Yes, there are certain conditions that must be met in order to be granted an extension. These may include providing a valid reason for the extension request and ensuring that the item has not been used or damaged.

5. Can I still return the item after the extended 30-day period?

No, the return policy only allows for a 30-day period for returns. If an extension is granted, the extended period will be the final deadline for returns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heather223
  • AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen