• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Christmas 2010: 196 Days Left - Shopping Tips & Reminder

In summary, the conversation discusses the preparation for Christmas, including making lists and starting to think about gift ideas in advance. The topic of a Christmas countdown is mentioned, as well as tips for shopping outside of traditional retail stores. Personal and heartfelt gift ideas are also suggested, such as creating custom posters or photos at a print shop. The conversation ends with the idea that these gifts do not have to be expensive, but should be meaningful and personal.
NooraK said:
I'm getting the feeling I'm going to have to wrap my own present. Hubby bought it before Black Friday, but it's still sitting on a shelf, in the bag from the store.

HaHa, my Kindle is on his dresser..staring at me daily!

ChefCKHall said:
HaHa, my Kindle is on his dresser..staring at me daily!

I've gotten so impatient, that I downloaded the Kindle for PC app, and have started downloading free books. Once I get the Kindle in my hands, I'll be able to sync everything. :D

NooraK said:
I've gotten so impatient, that I downloaded the Kindle for PC app, and have started downloading free books. Once I get the Kindle in my hands, I'll be able to sync everything. :D

Smart! Going to work on that next!

ChefCKHall said:
Smart! Going to work on that next!

I follow The Freebie Blogger, and she posts notices of free books on Amazon.

http://thefreebieblogger.com/category/online-freebies/downloads/book-magazines/

<h2>1. How many days are left until Christmas?</h2><p>There are 196 days left until Christmas.</p><h2>2. What date is it currently?</h2><p>Today is June 12th.</p><h2>3. What should I do to prepare for Christmas while traveling to a shopping city?</h2><p>Go over your Christmas list a few times before you leave and make note of clothing sizes, hobbies, and other interests. This will help you be more aware of potential gifts while you're shopping.</p><h2>4. Should I do any heavy duty shopping while on vacation?</h2><p>No, the suggestion is just to prepare your brain so that you can pick up any perfect gifts you may come across while on vacation.</p><h2>5. Is this a good idea before any vacation?</h2><p>Yes, it's always a good idea to plan ahead and make note of potential gift ideas for loved ones while on vacation.</p>

1. How many days are left until Christmas?

There are 196 days left until Christmas.

2. What date is it currently?

Today is June 12th.

3. What should I do to prepare for Christmas while traveling to a shopping city?

Go over your Christmas list a few times before you leave and make note of clothing sizes, hobbies, and other interests. This will help you be more aware of potential gifts while you're shopping.

4. Should I do any heavy duty shopping while on vacation?

No, the suggestion is just to prepare your brain so that you can pick up any perfect gifts you may come across while on vacation.

5. Is this a good idea before any vacation?

Yes, it's always a good idea to plan ahead and make note of potential gift ideas for loved ones while on vacation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
rennea
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales