• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited for Wave 2 Cheffers: One Week & 2 Days until Chicago!

In summary, Amanda and Jennifer are both excited for conference, and Jennifer is also excited for the new directors' breakfast. Sillydilly is excited for the new products, the outing, and the surprise boxes.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I had to join the crowd and get Wave 2 Cheffers excited!!!!:D :D :D

We have just one week and 2 days, I can't wait to get to chicago. I am really looking forward to this break, it is just what the doctor order. I just had the best month ever w/ PC and I can't wait to see what this will do for my biz.

This is my first conference, and I know there will be little sleeping to be had on my part. I am going to sleep the whole way home! Wake me when you drop me off!!:D

I'm right there with you, Amanda!

me too!I'm very excited too! I'm trying very hard to make my PC business more than just a hobby and I think this should really help me. Plus, I've never been to Chicago.

Woo Hoo....next week! I'm already packing my suitcase!:)

My May was awesome, my June was terrible - barely made my 2 shows for the cluster challenge (which we missed by 3 lousy shows), so I am really looking forward to conference for the big boost and I'll be ready to hit the ground running when I get back. Watch out Chicago - here come the Cheffers! ;)

Yeah!!!I've got 3 on board, Now we can't forget Andrea! Oh Andrea are you at work, well you get next week off! See you then!:D :D

I can't believe we are leaving next week. pamperedlinda I have started to pack as well, balance my checkbook to see excatly how much money I can spend while I am there!:D

I keep warning hubby that's it not far off to get ready to have the kids all to himself very soon. It will be such a much needed vacation, since I am ready to kill them all at this moment, hubby included.

Jennifer, I have the same feeling. Now I don't feel so bad!

I'm right there with you ladies - not only am I ready to knock them off at home, but here at work too!!! If I don't leave for conference soon, I'm going to be in big trouble!!! :p

pamperedalf said:
I had to join the crowd and get Wave 2 Cheffers excited!!!!:D :D :D

We have just one week and 2 days, I can't wait to get to chicago. I am really looking forward to this break, it is just what the doctor order. I just had the best month ever w/ PC and I can't wait to see what this will do for my biz.

This is my first conference, and I know there will be little sleeping to be had on my part. I am going to sleep the whole way home! Wake me when you drop me off!!:D

OK, I know I'm not in your wave, but i just had to say....last year I thought I"d be sleeping on the way home too, but not the case! You will be so stoked from all the fun & info, that you'll be chatting with your friends the whole way home;) Of course, I see you have farther to go than me, but I'm still betting you won't sleep too much till you get home!

Hi! This is my first time posting! I am soo excited that Conference is next week!! I JUST got off the phone with home office accepting my Director position! Yeah! My husband is so sick of hearing me talk about conference already! Just wanted to share in the excitement!!

So what are you hiding for sillydilly, come out and play more often, lol.

I just got off the phone with my roommate for conference and found out we are on the same flight to Chicago. My director told me that she was going on a flight Wednesday morning, but now I find out different. I am so glad, I was bumming about having to make it from the airport to the hotel by myself and missing out on the dinner that my director and her roommate are going out to, now I won't be alone, lol.

I am so excited!!!!

I can't wait......

Congrats Sillydilly!!!!! I know I can't wait for the new directors breakfast and the special outing and the walk and the new products and the surpise boxes and the..., and the...., and the....

Can you tell I'm excited? I'm packing right now too! (but that's cuz I'm going to new york on wed thru sun and turning right around and going to conf mon am at 5, so I have to double pack!)

What is "One Week & 2 Days!!!!!" all about?

"One Week & 2 Days!!!!!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive exclusive discounts and deals on our products for one week and two days.

When does "One Week & 2 Days!!!!!" take place?

"One Week & 2 Days!!!!!" typically takes place at various times throughout the year. Be sure to check our website and social media channels for upcoming dates.

Do I need a promo code to participate in "One Week & 2 Days!!!!!"?

No, a promo code is not required to take advantage of the discounts and deals during "One Week & 2 Days!!!!!" Simply shop on our website during the promotion period and the discounts will be automatically applied at checkout.

Can I combine "One Week & 2 Days!!!!!" discounts with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, "One Week & 2 Days!!!!!" discounts cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still enjoy the great deals and discounts offered during this special event.

Is "One Week & 2 Days!!!!!" available in all countries?

No, "One Week & 2 Days!!!!!" is only available in select countries where Pampered Chef operates. Please check our website or contact customer service to see if your country is eligible for this promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • General Chat
5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views