• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Roommate for Wave 2 - Chicago Trip (816-617-7055)!

In summary, the "Need Roommate for Wave 2 - Chicago Trip (816-617-7055)!" post is for individuals attending the Pampered Chef Wave 2 conference in Chicago who are looking for a roommate to share accommodations and split costs. The person can be contacted by calling the phone number provided in the post, and there is no specific gender preference for the roommate. This post is not for individuals looking for roommates for a different trip or event. It is recommended to discuss payment and cost splitting arrangements with the potential roommate before finalizing any plans.
pamperedbrandon
Hey all, my roommate just bailed on me. If you know of any guys who need a roommate for wave 2, please, please have them contact me. I am getting into Chicago on Wednesday and leaving on Saturday. My phone is 816-617-7055. Thanks!!!!

Thanks AJPratt. I think that he has already found a roommate, but I do appreciate your looking out for me!!!!!!!

Oh, well... I am sure you will find someone!

Yes, I bumped that thread up earlier so you could see it then lost this thread. Thanks Anne for linking them together.

I would say maybe they won't mind a 3rd, but I forgot how guys don't like to share beds!!!!

Related to Need Roommate for Wave 2 - Chicago Trip (816-617-7055)!

1. What is the purpose of the "Need Roommate for Wave 2 - Chicago Trip (816-617-7055)!" post?

The post is for individuals who are attending the Pampered Chef Wave 2 conference in Chicago and are looking for a roommate to share accommodations and split costs.

2. How can I contact the person who posted the "Need Roommate for Wave 2 - Chicago Trip (816-617-7055)!"?

You can contact the person by calling the phone number provided in the post, 816-617-7055. They may also choose to include their email or social media information for communication.

3. Is there a specific gender preference for the roommate?

The post does not specify a gender preference, so it is open to anyone regardless of gender.

4. Can I post my own "Need Roommate for Wave 2 - Chicago Trip" post?

No, this post is specifically for individuals attending the Pampered Chef Wave 2 conference. If you are looking for a roommate for a different trip or event, you will need to create your own post.

5. How should I handle payment and splitting costs with my roommate?

It is recommended to discuss payment and cost splitting arrangements with your potential roommate before finalizing any plans. You can also consider using a payment app or creating a shared expense spreadsheet to keep track of costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mrsbettyboop0000
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • L.Paz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Janice Stroud