• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Am I So Excited for Wave 2 in Chicago?!

In summary, "Oh My Gosh - I Can't Wait!!!" is a limited time event that offers exclusive products and deals to customers. These events happen periodically throughout the year and are announced through emails, social media, and the company's website. "Oh My Gosh - I Can't Wait!!!" features a curated selection of products that are only available during the event and may include customer favorites, new releases, or limited edition items. To stay updated on future events, customers can sign up for emails, follow the company on social media, or check their website for announcements.
loreedfk
I am in Wave 2 and am heading to Chicago on the 12th - I am getting so excited that I can hardly stand it!! I need the break away from work and home and since I'm a newbie, I defnitely need the training, and most of all, I need to boost to build my business!

me too....me too!I'm very excited too! I'm also in Wave 2 and have never been to Chicago. I'm so looking forward to all of the excitement and learning some new tools and tricks to boost my business as well (I've already learned tons on this site!). I started going through my closet today trying to decide what clothes to bring with me.

See you in Chicago!

I totally feel you, Wave 2! I'm also heading to Chicago on the 12th and I can't wait either! These events are always so energizing and motivating. And as a newbie, I totally understand the need for training and guidance. These events are the perfect opportunity to learn from the best and network with fellow entrepreneurs. Let's make the most out of this trip and come back with a solid plan to boost our businesses! See you there!

1. What is "Oh My Gosh - I Can't Wait!!!"?

"Oh My Gosh - I Can't Wait!!!" is a collection of exclusive products and deals that are only available for a limited time. It's a chance for our customers to get their hands on some of our most popular items before they sell out.

2. How often does "Oh My Gosh - I Can't Wait!!!" happen?

"Oh My Gosh - I Can't Wait!!!" events happen periodically throughout the year. Make sure to sign up for our emails and follow us on social media to stay updated on when the next event will take place.

3. Can I purchase "Oh My Gosh - I Can't Wait!!!" items outside of the event?

No, "Oh My Gosh - I Can't Wait!!!" products are only available for purchase during the event. Once the event is over, the items will no longer be available for purchase.

4. Are all Pampered Chef products included in "Oh My Gosh - I Can't Wait!!!"?

No, "Oh My Gosh - I Can't Wait!!!" features a curated selection of products that are chosen specifically for this event. They may include customer favorites, new releases, or limited edition items.

5. How can I be notified about upcoming "Oh My Gosh - I Can't Wait!!!" events?

To stay updated on "Oh My Gosh - I Can't Wait!!!" events, make sure to sign up for our emails and follow us on social media. You can also check our website for any announcements or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Janice Stroud
Replies
Views
ange13
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • pamperedbrandon
  • General Chat