• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Fun in Chicago: Share Your Pics with the Wave 2 Gals!

In summary, to join the fun in Chicago with the Wave 2 Gals, you must be a member of Pampered Chef and purchase a ticket through their website or consultant. The ticket price includes access to the event, a welcome gift, activities and workshops, and food. You can bring one guest who will also need to purchase a ticket. There will be a marketplace to purchase Pampered Chef products and you can also place orders with your consultant. There is no specific dress code, but comfortable and casual clothing is recommended. A light jacket or sweater may also be useful as the event will be indoors.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I am stealing the idea from the Wave 2 gals...let's all post a pic of ourselves here...hopefully that'll make it easier for us to find one another in Chicago!!

I have attached a picture of myself - sorry about the weird cropping, my son was in the picture and I am squeamish about putting pictures of my children on the internet.

Attachments

• Dannys7thBdayParty 011a1.jpg
    Dannys7thBdayParty 011a1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 449
My Pic....This is me

Attachments

• kelleyporterc21hughes&carey3.jpg
    kelleyporterc21hughes&carey3.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 478
Nice to "meet" you Kelley, I'll keep my eyes peeled for you in Chicago!

Come on you guys - we need more pics so we can recognize one another!!!

Wave 3Hi Everyone,

I am also attending wave 3. I am so excited, this is my first conference!! Kelley I noticed you live in Plymouth, I live in Rockland. Who is your Director??

Related to Join the Fun in Chicago: Share Your Pics with the Wave 2 Gals!

1. How do I join the fun in Chicago with the Wave 2 Gals?

To join the fun in Chicago with the Wave 2 Gals, you must first be a member of Pampered Chef. You can then purchase a ticket to the event through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant.

2. What is included in the ticket price for the event?

The ticket price includes access to the event, a welcome gift, and a full day of activities and workshops with the Wave 2 Gals. Lunch and snacks will also be provided.

3. Can I bring a guest to the event?

Yes, you can bring one guest to the event with you. They will also need to purchase a ticket through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant.

4. Will there be any opportunities to purchase Pampered Chef products at the event?

Yes, there will be a marketplace set up at the event where you can purchase Pampered Chef products. You can also place orders with your consultant at the event.

5. Is there a dress code for the event?

There is no specific dress code for the event, but we recommend wearing comfortable and casual clothing. You may also want to bring a light jacket or sweater as the event will be held indoors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Janice Stroud
Replies
Views
merego
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views