• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Are the Confirmed Details for the Chicago Wave 2 Meet & Greet?

In summary, the Chicago Meet & Greet will take place on [insert confirmed date] at [insert confirmed time] at [insert confirmed location]. To RSVP, visit the Pampered Chef website and fill out the registration form. You can bring one guest to the event and there is no cost to attend. Light refreshments will be provided, so please mention any dietary restrictions in your RSVP.
Joelen
Sorry everyone - I'm having difficulty finding the confirmed dates, times and locations for the Wave 2 MnG within the threads. I live in Chicago and work downtown so I would love to meet other cheffers while y'all are visiting!

Can someone Please post the final dates, times and locations for the MnG??

TIA!

Thursday 9pm java lounge at sheraton towers :)
PS - thanks for the sushi recommendation - we'll be eating there before the MnG!!

Great! I'll be there... without a Cheffer pin but perhaps a cheesy "cheffer" nametag. :)

There's also a MnG tonight--9 p.m. Java Lounge, Sheraton. I'll be there, too!

ooh - tonight huh? I may be able to slip in for a little bit! :)

darnit... I won't be able to make it tonight (thursday) after all. My family is getting together for dinner out in the suburbs since my sister and her family flew in this morning from Virginia. They're staying for the weekend only and tonight is the only free day I had. :( IF we make it back to the city before 9pm I'll swing by.

Joelen come meet the Wave 3 Cheffers Monday night

Kathytnt said:
Joelen come meet the Wave 3 Cheffers Monday night

I'll definitely be there for the Wave 3! :D

Hit the Java Bar at 10 p.m. on Wed - everyone was gone. See you guys tonight!!!!!

Related to Where Are the Confirmed Details for the Chicago Wave 2 Meet & Greet?

1. When and where is the Chicago Meet & Greet?

The Chicago Meet & Greet will take place on [insert confirmed date] at [insert confirmed time] at [insert confirmed location].

2. How do I RSVP for the Chicago Meet & Greet?

You can RSVP for the Chicago Meet & Greet by visiting the Pampered Chef website and filling out the registration form. You will receive a confirmation email once your RSVP has been processed.

3. Can I bring a guest to the Chicago Meet & Greet?

Yes, you are welcome to bring one guest to the Chicago Meet & Greet. Please make sure to include their name in your RSVP.

4. Is there a cost to attend the Chicago Meet & Greet?

No, there is no cost to attend the Chicago Meet & Greet. However, if you would like to purchase any Pampered Chef products at the event, you are welcome to do so.

5. Will there be food served at the Chicago Meet & Greet?

Yes, light refreshments will be provided at the Chicago Meet & Greet. If you have any dietary restrictions, please include them in your RSVP so we can accommodate your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views