• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Three Days to Chicago and Then Team Trophy!!

In summary, "Three Days to Chicago and Then Team Trophy!!" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn a trip to Chicago and participate in a team trophy competition. To qualify for the trip, consultants must achieve a certain sales goal and can earn additional points by recruiting new team members and achieving personal and team goals. Unfortunately, the trip does not include any additional guests, but consultants can extend their stay and cover the expenses for their guest if they earn the trip. The dates for the trip vary each year, typically taking place in the summer months. In addition to the trip, consultants can also earn exclusive products and business tools and have a chance to win a cash prize through the team trophy competition.
ChefCKHall
I am so darn excited I am bursting at the seams!! I will be floating these next two weeks!! Chicago on Tuesday for the Going Home Director Challenge..going to home office and eating with Doris Christopher....WOOT!

Then home to our November 1 team meeting where we are celebrating our Summer's Best Trophy!! Hopefully, celebrating a new director on my team too!

I just can't contain myself....somebody stop me!!

Congratulations!And, I wouldn't dream of even trying to stop you. :D

Enjoy every minute of it CK! You earned it!!!

That is so awesome! You should be so proud of yourself and your team. Strong teams have strong leaders. And it's totally cool that you get a trophy! PC rocks!

That's so exciting CK! Congrats to you and your team! You are phenomenal! As Linda said, enjoy it...it is well deserved! Wahoooooo!

How exciting! Congratulations!

Congrats CK..."I knew her when!"...

1. What is "Three Days to Chicago and Then Team Trophy!!"?

Three Days to Chicago and Then Team Trophy!! is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn a trip to Chicago and participate in a team trophy competition.

2. How can I qualify for the trip to Chicago?

To qualify for the trip to Chicago, you must achieve a certain sales goal set by Pampered Chef during the promotion period. You can also earn additional points by recruiting new team members and achieving personal and team goals.

3. Can I bring a guest with me on the trip?

Unfortunately, the trip to Chicago is only for qualified consultants and does not include any additional guests. However, if you earn the trip, you can extend your stay and cover the expenses for your guest.

4. What are the dates for the trip to Chicago?

The dates for the trip to Chicago vary each year, but it typically takes place in the summer months. Please refer to the official promotion guidelines for the exact dates.

5. Are there any additional prizes or rewards for participating in this promotion?

Yes, besides the trip to Chicago, consultants can also earn exclusive products and business tools based on their sales and recruiting achievements. There is also a chance to win a cash prize through the team trophy competition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • pchefdonna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • ragschef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies