• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Wave 2: 72 Days Left - Get Ready, Chicago!"

wait, that's today!Dang, I was going to post this today! Today is Friday, May 9, 2008.Days until Wave 2: 66It's Friday the 9th! Wave 2 should start going out today. Keep an eye out!Today is Friday, May 9, 2008.Days until Wave 2: 66
I still have nothing ready. I guess i need to get on the ball. I am SUPER excited to get there.

Not to brag or anything but I am practically done!!!I will see you guys in a few days, well Ida I will see tomorrow.

Becky0216 said:
I still have nothing ready. I guess i need to get on the ball. I am SUPER excited to get there.

Me neither. I have to do laundry before I can start packing. :grumpy: I'd love to have everything ready tomorrow as I leave Sunday. That would be planning ahead for me. :rolleyes:

I am doing my laundry tomorrow and packing then!!

I have most of my clothes packed. I just have to mend a button or two on 1 shirt. I still have all the misc. stuff to pack, some of it is laying out on the spare bed already. And then there is address labels to print, postcards to write out, opportunity info, catalogs, etc. to bring with me too.

I am going shopping tomorrow for the last 2 things I want then I'll pack. I leave the house at 4am Sunday so it will be nuts.

Amanda- what time again are you leaving??? I wonder if I'll have other PC consultants on my flight. Guess I"ll have to wear something and my purse to stand out.

I'm still out in Montana for my brother's wedding (which was last night). I am busy doing laundry in our condo right now b/c tomorrow we're going to Yellowstone for the entire day and then flying out first thing on Sunday. :eek::eek:

I just hope I can get some sleep on Sunday night. I am catching a very very early train on Monday morning so I can go to the Hilton before going to McCormick. Ugh!

jbdowd0798 said:
I am going shopping tomorrow for the last 2 things I want then I'll pack. I leave the house at 4am Sunday so it will be nuts.

Amanda- what time again are you leaving??? I wonder if I'll have other PC consultants on my flight. Guess I"ll have to wear something and my purse to stand out.

Our flight leaves at 7:50 on SW. I haven't flown out of San Jose, so I don't know what the airport is like. A New one for me. We will have PC shirts on.

OOH, OOH It is Jul 12th somewhere in this country. So the countdown is mine today!!!!:yuck:2 days until Conference & 1 day for those coming in on Sunday. We leave in 14 hours. Can't wait to see everyone!!!Tip for the day, don't forget anything for all those procrastinators out there (me included, good thing Walgreens is close by! I need to finish DHs note so he doesn't forget to feed the dog.

Last edited:
I leave sunday.............Can't wait

It's crunch time to get ready!
I did get all my clothes packed yesterday; just have to pack everything else now.
My director is picking my up a little before 5am tomorrow:eek: I'll be going to bed early tonight!
See ya all soon:)

Hey all.................. Just checked in with Southwest for my boarding pass.....You know you can do this 24 hrs in advance...........Now I know it's close............I'm soooooooooooo excited. I just can't hide it. La la la

Thanks for that reminder---I'll have to do that in a bit!

Also just checked the weather forcast for our wave...............Lookin good for all 3 days................We are so lucky.

I'm leaving in about 3 hours...I guess I better pack! :D

I can't believe you guys let me get away w/ my last post. I didn't catch it when I posted earlier, but now that I am more awake I caught it.I accidently put Jan instead of Jul. I am tired, my brain is fried. I need to finish some last minute things for DH & DS but I leave in less than 7 hours. Yah!!!

I just printed my boarding pass and plan on leaving here about 2 this afternoon. OUr flight leaves at 6am in the morning, and the airport is 3.5 hrs. away. I'm driving to a clustermates parents' house to spend part of the night anyway! Just one last check to see that I have all the info. for the CS gatherings!

C-ya in Chi-Town!

Just a reminder in case I missed it. Don't forget to bring your postcards that we got from HO when we signed a new recruit. I just packed mine in my bag.

SEE YOU ALL SOON!

I'll post it here and the lunch meet & greet thread. These are the flyers I made up. So Look for them.

Attachments

• PC Cheffer.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 286
kisrae said:
Just a reminder in case I missed it. Don't forget to bring your postcards that we got from HO when we signed a new recruit. I just packed mine in my bag.

SEE YOU ALL SOON!

I got sent 2 but I can only find 1:(.... oh well. Thanks for the reminder!

Good Morning!!!!

day left before conference starts, wahoo! We will be in chicago in about 5 1/2 hours. Can't wait to see everyone. We are meeting Cheryl at dicks for drinks around 5 if you are bored.

Have safe travels!

Safe travel everyone! See you soon.:)

WHAT A GREAT TIME! As I write this I'm sitting in the USO at O'Hare and wanted to give a shout out to Amanda, Morfia, Momoftwins(sorry don't have your card handy for a first name), and I can't remember one other name. :angel:

I kind of expected to meet more but then again didn't have a chance to go to the meet and greet. I hope you had fun.

Thanks for meeting with me and talking for a few minutes ladies. I had a great time at conference!!:love:

:chef::chef::chef:

I had fun talking with Cheffers over my $15 Martini at the Sheraton. :eek::eek: I caught up with a few others throughout conference and finally saw Lacy this morning at closing general session. There were photos being taken at the M&G and Morfia was going to email them to someone to post since she is picture challenged. ;);)See lots of you in Denver I hope!

Hey, Deb...at least YOU got served! I forgot my ID in our room and the bartender insisted on me showing her my ID before serving me a beer....uh, LOOK AT ME!!!!!

Geez, she could be my daughter!! :rolleyes:

I am packing my suitcase right now, saying goodbye to the windy city. I will see you all next year (or at leadership, I have my tickets).I will post pics and tell more when I get home tomorrow night. Love you guys, and so glad that I got to hang out w/ everyone.

So glad I got to finally see you Deb:) My director was like....ok remind me her name, LOL!

So glad to run into Amanda & Ida several times!
& happy to see Cheryl after she got done walking!

lacychef said:
So glad I got to finally see you Deb:) My director was like....ok remind me her name, LOL!

So glad to run into Amanda & Ida several times!
& happy to see Cheryl after she got done walking!

Lacy!
You saw me ?!?
Why, oh why didn't you stop me!
I would have loved to meet you :)
Leadership definetly :)

Good to see everyone who made it to they daytime meet & greet. Also, the random Cheffer I met during the rest of conference.

I look forward to all the discussions going on here when Wave 3 has finished.

Indeed, it was such a pleasure to meet everyone, and spend some time together. What a great group of cheffers! And to everyone at Monday's lunch, I hope that we do not see each other same time, same place next year (Because we will all have PROMOTED!!!!!:D:D:thumbup::sing:)

I will post my photos in a few days as soon as I get caught up at home, and caught up with making some contacts and get my business on track.

Koolotus said:
Lacy!
You saw me ?!?
Why, oh why didn't you stop me!
I would have loved to meet you :)
Leadership definetly :)

I was the one that grabbed your hand when you were walking back down the isle to your seat after the new director walk!:)

lacychef said:
I was the one that grabbed your hand when you were walking back down the isle to your seat after the new director walk!:)

Awesome!
You should have grabbed me and said
"I'm Lacy!!!"
Then I would have sat and talked!!
I can't wait to "actually" meet you at Leadership :)

Lacy, I wish we had the time to sit and chat as well. I was so happy to meet you. We WILL be walking at Leadership!!! Cheryl, we will see you there!!!!

How funny Cheryl...I wasn't sure if you'd recognize me or not at that time.

Yes Brenda, you me & Amanda ARE walking at leadership! (if I can figure out something to do with my kiddos those days so I can go!)

lacychef said:
How funny Cheryl...I wasn't sure if you'd recognize me or not at that time.

Yes Brenda, you me & Amanda ARE walking at leadership! (if I can figure out something to do with my kiddos those days so I can go!)

You will figure it out w/ no problems. We will be walking at leadership! :D:D

Can I walk with you guys???????????????????

Sure can!!! We will all walk together on stage!

By the way Andrea, I had such a great time hanging with ya' at conference! Can't wait til we do it again at Leadership!

Let's have a whole group, Wahoo!!!!!Kitchen2u gave me the talk at our exec dinner (I really needed to hear it). She even gave me HW. I need to take pics, but I will post my HW pics on here somewhere.

Speaking of Kitchen2u, did you see Ginny on the big screen? Yeah Ginny!!!

I love Ginny. Glad she gave you homework, Amanda! :D

Bren706 said:
Speaking of Kitchen2u, did you see Ginny on the big screen? Yeah Ginny!!!

I did, and I screamed Loud!!!

We just got back from the coast 3 hrs ago and after a nap I finally got on.
I had such a great time meeting you all. Even with some of the cold shoulder from my "D", I had a great time.
Cheryl, I'm already shoping for my sunglasses. :cool:

Oh I forgot to say I MET JEAN JONAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: Gotta download that pic to my avatar!! I saw and met her at the 1st Timer's Orientation. She was just talking with Jan from HO and someone else and right before she left I asked if she wouldn't mind a few pictures.....myself and 4 my clustermates! SHE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!:love:

jbdowd0798 said:
Oh I forgot to say I MET JEAN JONAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: Gotta download that pic to my avatar!! I saw and met her at the 1st Timer's Orientation. She was just talking with Jan from HO and someone else and right before she left I asked if she wouldn't mind a few pictures.....myself and 4 my clustermates! SHE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!:love:

:eek::eek:uhhhh..... no...... you can't!:eek: I'm the only one that gets to have her in their avatar!!!!!!:p;) LOL! She's mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! J/K!:D

LOL You are too funny!! My avatar wont look that good. In my pic, my boobs look like they grew three cups! LOL I can't wait to download it and post it!

Cheryl you made it home! We were waiting to say bye, but I couldn't stay awake imagine that. My body was on overload.

pamperedalf said:
Cheryl you made it home! We were waiting to say bye, but I couldn't stay awake imagine that. My body was on overload.

Yep, 3 hours in and out of chi-town traffic :(
Luckily I had thoughts of "the Blues Brothers" to keep me awake!!!
I loved hanging with you and IDA :)

Koolotus said:
Yep, 3 hours in and out of chi-town traffic :(
Luckily I had thoughts of "the Blues Brothers" to keep me awake!!!
I loved hanging with you and IDA :)

We had a blast too! It took us awhile to get home through San Francisco traffic. I told Ida, she needed to make me mad so I could stay awake, that didn't work. So we stopped to shop and that woke us up.

jbdowd0798 said:
LOL You are too funny!! My avatar wont look that good. In my pic, my boobs look like they grew three cups! LOL I can't wait to download it and post it!

Why? So you can show your boob size or just to have a pic with Jean Jonas!!?? :p J/K! I can understand the chest size issue. It's an every day issue!:grumpy::D

LOL I jus didn't realize how big my boobs looked in pictures. I think they are blah but in this pic its either my boobs or how I was standing but WOWZERS! lol Okay so maybe I'll be nice and crop the pic so you can see my face and not just boobs! :blushing:

<h2>1. How many days are left until Wave 2 in Chicago?</h2><p>There are currently 72 days left until Wave 2 in Chicago.</p><h2>2. When is Wave 2 taking place in Chicago?</h2><p>Wave 2 will be taking place on Saturday, May 3, 2008 in Chicago.</p><h2>3. What is Wave 2 in Chicago all about?</h2><p>Wave 2 in Chicago is an event organized by Pampered Chef to showcase our products and give attendees an opportunity to learn, network, and have fun.</p><h2>4. Is there a cost to attend Wave 2 in Chicago?</h2><p>Yes, there is a registration fee to attend Wave 2 in Chicago. Please visit our website for more information and to register.</p><h2>5. Can anyone attend Wave 2 in Chicago?</h2><p>Yes, anyone can attend Wave 2 in Chicago. However, registration is required and space is limited, so be sure to sign up early to secure your spot.</p>

1. How many days are left until Wave 2 in Chicago?

There are currently 72 days left until Wave 2 in Chicago.

2. When is Wave 2 taking place in Chicago?

Wave 2 will be taking place on Saturday, May 3, 2008 in Chicago.

3. What is Wave 2 in Chicago all about?

Wave 2 in Chicago is an event organized by Pampered Chef to showcase our products and give attendees an opportunity to learn, network, and have fun.

4. Is there a cost to attend Wave 2 in Chicago?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend Wave 2 in Chicago. Please visit our website for more information and to register.

5. Can anyone attend Wave 2 in Chicago?

Yes, anyone can attend Wave 2 in Chicago. However, registration is required and space is limited, so be sure to sign up early to secure your spot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • katie0128
  • General Chat
4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views