• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does a Director Need a Room for One Nite? Wave #2

K
karlene
Hi everyone...just thought I'd post to see if there was a director out there (or someone else) who may need a room for just Saturday nite for wave two conference..another director and I are staying right at the Hyatt McCormick Place (awesome rooms) with 2 others but they are leaving on Sat. We are staying for directors event Sat. nite. The room rate is 170.00 a nite so we would split it 3 ways...(plus tax) It's so great because we room right there at the conference center!!! No shuttles to take or anything!! Let me know soon if anyone needs these accomodations for that Sat. nite
thanks
karlene reaser, director in Ohio

Yes, but the Director's Event is at the Field Museum, so you will likely need to take a cab back to your hotel after all is said and done.

yes, I realize that we are at the McCormick and pretty much everyone has to taxi to the Field Musuem no matter where they room...just thought if someone needed to stay that extra nite and didn't have roomies to stay with they are welcome to stay with us!!!!!
thanks

1. "What is the room rate for the Hyatt McCormick Place during the second wave of the conference?"

The room rate for the Hyatt McCormick Place during the second wave of the conference is $170 per night, plus tax.

2. "How many people can share a room at the Hyatt McCormick Place?"

The room at the Hyatt McCormick Place can accommodate up to four people.

3. "Is it convenient to stay at the Hyatt McCormick Place during the conference?"

Yes, staying at the Hyatt McCormick Place during the conference is very convenient as it is located at the conference center and eliminates the need for shuttles or transportation.

4. "Can a director and another person share a room for just one night during the conference?"

Yes, a director and another person can share a room for just one night during the conference. The room rate can be split between three people, making it more affordable.

5. "Is it possible to still find a room for the second wave of the conference at the Hyatt McCormick Place?"

It is possible to still find a room for the second wave of the conference at the Hyatt McCormick Place, as long as there are available rooms. It is recommended to book as soon as possible to secure a room.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kreaser
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies