• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

One More!!!! Who Needs a Room?

In summary, "One More!!!! Who Needs a Room?" is a popular interactive game created by Pampered Chef that can be played in person or virtually. To play, each player starts with a set number of tokens and competes in rounds to see who can bid the highest and win the pot. It can be played with a large group and is suitable for all ages. The game can also be played virtually using video conferencing platforms or messaging apps.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I don't feel like digging up my old thread so starting a new one! We still have room for one more in our room for Wave 2. July 11-14th (3 nights)...if you only stay 2 nights that is fine, we'll figure it out with you. (Non-smoking room).

We are at the Palmer House Hilton with 3 currently in our room looking for #4.
All 3 of us are from her at CS, 2 from WI, 1 from Ohio.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Bumping mine up again...

I wasn't sure where to post this, but my upline director and I are in a room at the Chicago Hilton. (not the Palmer House) We also have room for one more during Wave 2. She is going Wednesday thru Saturday, but I'm only going Thursday thru Saturday. We are both non-smokers, and don't snore.

Please let me know if anyone needs a room!!

Thanks!
Paula

1. What is "One More!!!! Who Needs a Room?"

"One More!!!! Who Needs a Room?" is a popular interactive game created by Pampered Chef where players compete to see who can be the last one standing. It can be played in person or virtually.

2. How do you play "One More!!!! Who Needs a Room?"

To play "One More!!!! Who Needs a Room?", each player starts with a set number of tokens. The game consists of rounds where players take turns stating how many tokens they are willing to put into the pot. The player with the highest bid wins the round and gets to keep all the tokens in the pot. The last player with tokens remaining wins the game.

3. Can "One More!!!! Who Needs a Room?" be played with a large group?

Yes, "One More!!!! Who Needs a Room?" can be played with a large group of people. The more players, the more exciting the game becomes. It is recommended to have at least 4 players, but the game can be played with as many players as desired.

4. Is "One More!!!! Who Needs a Room?" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "One More!!!! Who Needs a Room?" is suitable for all ages. It is a fun and simple game that can be enjoyed by both children and adults. However, younger children may need assistance with counting their tokens.

5. Can "One More!!!! Who Needs a Room?" be played virtually?

Yes, "One More!!!! Who Needs a Room?" can be played virtually. Players can use video conferencing platforms or messaging apps to play the game remotely. It is recommended to use a platform that allows for easy communication and keeps track of the number of tokens each player has.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies