• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Room for 2 More or Need One in This Room

In summary, "Room for 2 More or Need One in This Room" is a versatile cooking tool from Pampered Chef that includes two nesting bowls with measurements and a strainer lid. It saves space in your kitchen by nesting the bowls together, making room for other tools and reducing clutter. The bowls can be used for both wet and dry ingredients, and are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, the strainer lid should be hand-washed to prolong its lifespan. The bowls are microwave-safe, but the strainer lid is not and should not be used in the oven.
Kitchen2u
Contact Mindy directly if you're interested. Her web address and phone # is at the bottom of this note.

CONFERENCE THREE

Okay guys, we're a week away and I either need to find 1-2 more people to share a room with me OR find someone willing to let one of my girls stay with them.

I have 2 rooms at the Congress Plaza Hotel for $114 a night which is WAY better than the conference hotel rates and this hotel is just a few minutes walk from the Chicago Hilton where the PC Shuttle will be.

PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO ALL YOUR TEAMS ... I've got to figure something out or I will be stuck with a HUGE hotel bill on my own just to accommodate my team. We had 2 girls cancel at the last minute which left 1 girl on her own.

Thanks for any help.

If you have 2 or 3 people in a room and want to save some $$ you can cancel your room and join us for a cheaper rate.

Thanks,
Mindy Mussell
Advanced Director

Office: 770-506-9411
/mindymussell

Ginny, I looked at this post going I know Ginny's in Barb's line she should be wave 2, but now it makes more sense that I have read it.Hijack over.

You're right Amanda...I'm in Wave 2 (leaving SATURDAY!!! YEAH!). I got this email via the Barb Duke Director's loop. Not everyone in the Duke dowline is in Wave 2.

Thought I'd post it here just in case someone is in need!

1. What is "Room for 2 More or Need One in This Room"?

"Room for 2 More or Need One in This Room" is a popular cooking tool from Pampered Chef designed to help you save space in your kitchen and make cooking easier. It consists of two nesting bowls with measurements and a strainer lid, making it perfect for mixing, measuring, and straining all in one.

2. How does "Room for 2 More or Need One in This Room" save space in my kitchen?

By nesting the two bowls together, "Room for 2 More or Need One in This Room" takes up less space in your cabinets or on your countertop. This means more room for other kitchen tools and less clutter in your cooking space.

3. Can I use "Room for 2 More or Need One in This Room" for both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, the two bowls in "Room for 2 More or Need One in This Room" are both suitable for measuring and mixing both wet and dry ingredients. The larger bowl has a 4-cup capacity, while the smaller bowl can hold up to 2 cups.

4. Is "Room for 2 More or Need One in This Room" dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the bowls and the strainer lid of "Room for 2 More or Need One in This Room" are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing the lid to prolong its lifespan.

5. Can I use "Room for 2 More or Need One in This Room" in the microwave or oven?

The bowls of "Room for 2 More or Need One in This Room" are microwave-safe, but the strainer lid is not. It is also not suitable for use in the oven. We recommend transferring ingredients to a microwave-safe dish before heating if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Skye
  • BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies