• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Room Offer Right at the Hyatt Mccormick

Karlene Reaser. In summary, a group of three Pampered Chef consultants will be staying at the Hyatt McCormick during the conference and are looking for a fourth roommate. The room is priced at $180 per night, but if split among three people, it comes out to $156 for the three nights. They have free shuttle service to downtown and are fun, non-smoking individuals. The group is from the Cleveland, Ohio area and have been with Pampered Chef for 10 years, 5 years, and 2 years respectively. The room for Wednesday night is already taken, but the group still has availability for Thursday and Friday nights. Interested individuals can contact Karlene Reaser at 440-221-3466.
kreaser
Gold Member
Hi everyone
there are 3 of us staying right at the Hyatt McCormick this year and are looking for 1 roomie if someone still needs one. The rooms are awesome and you don't have to wait in shuttle lines or anything...walk out of your room and go right to breakfast...can even come back to room and freshen up in between. We got the room down to 180.00 per nite...plus tax...works out to be about 156.00 total for 3 nites...we are flying in on Wed. the 9th and leaving the 12...even if someone just needs 2 nites let us know...first come first serve. you can google the site under hyatt mccormick to see the rooms and facilities...
We are fun, non smoking. I have been with PC for 10 years and my other two gals have been in for 5 years, and 2 years. We are from the cleveland Ohio area
Karlene reaser

here is my cell # if anyone needs to call me right away
440-221-3466
We even get free shuttle to the downtown area including Navy Pier, etc...

Re: Room still available right at conference center hyattWednesday nite taken...Thurs. and friday still available if anyone still needs room!!! call me right away
440-221-3466
karlene

oops
didn't know if the last one posted..the room for Wed nite is taken but if anyone still needs a room for Thurs. or Fri. Wave 1 we got it!
Right at the McCormick Center..Hyatt. works out to be 53.00 per nite...that includes tax...
call or PM me
440-221-3466
karlene reaser

Hi there! It's great to hear that you and your friends will be staying at the Hyatt McCormick this year. It sounds like you have a great room and a convenient location. I'm sure it will make your stay even more enjoyable. I'm also a Pampered Chef consultant and I'll be attending the conference as well. I already have a room, but I just wanted to say hello and wish you all a wonderful trip. Enjoy your time at the conference and have fun connecting with other consultants. Best,

1. What is included in the Great Room Offer at the Hyatt McCormick?

The Great Room Offer at the Hyatt McCormick includes a spacious and luxurious room with a king or queen-sized bed, complimentary Wi-Fi, access to the hotel's fitness center and pool, and a delicious breakfast buffet.

2. How do I book the Great Room Offer at the Hyatt McCormick?

You can book the Great Room Offer at the Hyatt McCormick by visiting our website or calling our reservations line. Simply select the dates you wish to stay and choose the Great Room Offer as your room option.

3. Is the Great Room Offer available for multiple nights?

Yes, the Great Room Offer at the Hyatt McCormick is available for multiple nights. You can choose to stay for one night or extend your stay for as long as you'd like.

4. Are there any additional fees or taxes for the Great Room Offer?

The Great Room Offer at the Hyatt McCormick includes all taxes and fees in the total price. There are no additional fees or taxes added to the advertised price.

5. Can I cancel or modify my reservation for the Great Room Offer?

Cancellations or modifications to reservations for the Great Room Offer at the Hyatt McCormick may vary depending on the specific terms and conditions of your booking. Please refer to your confirmation email or contact our reservations line for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• karlene
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
karlene
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies