• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rooming Question?????????? (Long)

In summary, the girl in our cluster is no one's favorite and her recruiter can't stand her. Her director is trying to get her into a room with someone else so she doesn't have to room with Kt, but Kt is refusing and wants to room with someone who is more compatible with her. There is a possibility that the rooms will be full, so the two of them will have to switch.
BethCooks4U said:
According to the information on CC they have rollaways at the Sheradin only.

Thanks Beth

if it is the Chicago Hilton Accross from Grant park as usual they do have rollaways.... I slept on one last year. I was verry comphy!

That being said, my youngest (19) travels at times with his acting and improv groups and he recently said that he has slept in the same bed as another guy on trips and doesn't see that as a problem. Go figure, will sleep with a friend but not a brother. ...and he's definitely not gay*.
So just to be crystal clear ... he's not gay, he's just a thesbian?(I have nothing against gay people either ... I've shared a hotel room once or twice with my gay roomate, but that's another thread.)The best restrooms I've ever seen in a hotel are the ones that have the sink and mirror OUTSIDE the part with the toilet and the shower are ... the mirror doesn't fog up and I can dry my hair while my roomate is showering. We neotiate shower time among ourselves ... there are always people who are night shower people and morning shower people.

ljeffries said:
Ok, girls, let me just break it down for you....

It's a guy thing (gay or not). You want your own space. If you want to sleep :indif: with someone, you want to be able to pick the person, not have them assigned to you!;)

Also - I don't see how you gals stay 4 (or more) to a room....hello - bathroom time!! :yuck: There is not enough Lysol or matches in the world to solve the problem with that many folks in the room. And we all know that girl poots are worse than guys!!!!!:eek:

I'm just saying.......

ROFL, Lamar!!! LMAO!! Can I room with you this year? ;)

jrny2001 said:
Speaking as a Girl Scout Leader, rooming with 3 other women will be a breeze!

Try camping with 10 girls (ages 10 & 11), in a platform tent (a tent - with flaps, no zippers - on a platform that you could see thru the boards down to the ground) no electricity, cold running water and no flushy toilets!!!:eek:

I'll take "strangers" and a real bed, electricity, hot water amd a flush toilet anyday :D

I forgot to mention it poured the whole weekend and all around our tent was puddles the size of the Atlantic.

OMG - you just gave me a horrible flashback to the 70's in my GS days in an A-Frame in the Poconos! I can smell the Lysol in the latrine as I type!! :yuck:

cathyskitchen said:
ROFL, Lamar!!! LMAO!! Can I room with you this year? ;)

Of course! I have Lysol and matches!!

ljeffries said:
Of course! I have Lysol and matches!!

Mmm, I love the smell of Lysol in the morning.

I just realized we're both in Wave 3 - if we're not roomies, we definitely need to meet! You crack me up! :thumbup:

I will be there! Sick humor and all!!

<h2>1. What is the situation with rooming at conference?</h2><p>The situation is that there is a girl in our cluster who is not well-liked and is going to conference. The person asking the question does not want to room with her and believes it is their personal investment and not their responsibility to take care of her. However, their director and second director are upset about this and believe they should be a team player and help out their cluster mate.</p><h2>2. Can the person requesting to not room with the girl make arrangements to room with someone else?</h2><p>Yes, they can suggest switching roommates with someone else, but ultimately it is up to the person in charge of room assignments.</p><h2>3. Is there a possibility of not having enough room for everyone at conference?</h2><p>Yes, there is a possibility that there may not be enough rooms for everyone attending conference. In this case, the person in charge of room assignments may need to make alternative arrangements.</p><h2>4. Can the person requesting to not room with the girl be forced to room with her?</h2><p>No, they cannot be forced to room with someone they are uncomfortable with. It is ultimately up to the person in charge of room assignments to find a suitable solution.</p><h2>5. Is it necessary to help out a cluster mate by rooming with them at conference?</h2><p>It is not necessary to help out a cluster mate by rooming with them at conference, but it is encouraged to be a team player and support each other as a cluster. However, it is ultimately up to the individual if they feel comfortable rooming with someone they do not get along with.</p>

1. What is the situation with rooming at conference?

The situation is that there is a girl in our cluster who is not well-liked and is going to conference. The person asking the question does not want to room with her and believes it is their personal investment and not their responsibility to take care of her. However, their director and second director are upset about this and believe they should be a team player and help out their cluster mate.

2. Can the person requesting to not room with the girl make arrangements to room with someone else?

Yes, they can suggest switching roommates with someone else, but ultimately it is up to the person in charge of room assignments.

3. Is there a possibility of not having enough room for everyone at conference?

Yes, there is a possibility that there may not be enough rooms for everyone attending conference. In this case, the person in charge of room assignments may need to make alternative arrangements.

4. Can the person requesting to not room with the girl be forced to room with her?

No, they cannot be forced to room with someone they are uncomfortable with. It is ultimately up to the person in charge of room assignments to find a suitable solution.

5. Is it necessary to help out a cluster mate by rooming with them at conference?

It is not necessary to help out a cluster mate by rooming with them at conference, but it is encouraged to be a team player and support each other as a cluster. However, it is ultimately up to the individual if they feel comfortable rooming with someone they do not get along with.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies