• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Prayers Needed for Bosses Daughter

In summary, A woman named Samantha who has Cystic Fibrosis and is waiting for a lung transplant was taken to the ER by ambulance after her condition declined. She is now in the ICU and her spirits are good. She is expected to receive a new breathing device and is going home today. Many people are praying for her recovery.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
Please pray for my bosses daughter. She was just brought into the ER here at work. My boss (her dad) found her on the floor in her room and she was telling him to call 911.

Samantha has been waiting for a lung transplant, as she has Cystic Fibrosis. She is at the top of the list and currently on oxygen, however, she has been declining.

Please pray that all will be well.

Thank you!

Sending up prayers, Laurie!! Please keep us posted.

Wow! Prayers said.

UPDATE: Prayers needed for bosses daughterThank you all for your prayer's. Here is an update on Samantha.

Saturday am:
Well yesterday we had to take Sam to Tacoma General hospital by ambulance and by her request. We called 911 and the wonderful guys whisked her away to the ER. They put her on assisted breathing and she improved some, and know she is in ICU, still breathing with assistance. I called @ 4:3O this morning and the nurses said slept most thru night, they were doing a blood gas when I called and she was at 108, started in the ER @127, so her body is responding. Not sure what is next for her, my I keep praying and hold on her ability fight, and let me tell you she is a fighter, she wants those lungs!!!

Sunday am:
Just a quick update, they moved her from ICU to step down ICU. This is a good thing. Her blood gas has also gone down not alot but some. Her spirits are good, she wanted an ice cream Sunday and she ate the whole thing!!! Not sure when she will be home, not as important as getting her stable. She will come home with a new breathing device, that I know.

Thank you all again for your prayer's, keep them coming.

Thank you for the update, Laurie! Prayers are continuing.

Keeping her in my thoughts

Definitely praying!!! My best friend's cousin passed away from CF when she was 16 almost 10 years ago and a co-workers friend just passed away from it yesterday! Miraculously both of them lived alot longer than their original diagnosis so praying that God keeps working miracles for this girl as well!

Update on Samantha. She is going home today. Yeah!!!!

Thank you all for your prayers.

Wonderful.

What happened to your boss's daughter?

Unfortunately, our boss's daughter has been diagnosed with a serious illness and is currently undergoing treatment.

How can I send prayers for your boss's daughter?

Thank you for wanting to send prayers for our boss's daughter. We appreciate all the love and support. You can send your prayers through our company's email or you can write a note and drop it off at our office.

Can I send gifts or flowers to your boss's daughter?

While we appreciate the thought, we kindly ask that you refrain from sending gifts or flowers to our boss's daughter. Due to her current condition, she is unable to receive them. Your prayers and well wishes are more than enough.

Is there anything else I can do to help?

At the moment, we are focusing on providing support and assistance to our boss and his family. If you would like to help, please keep them in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Can I get updates on your boss's daughter's condition?

We understand your concern and appreciate your desire to stay updated. However, out of respect for our boss's privacy, we will not be providing updates on his daughter's condition. We ask for your understanding and continued support during this challenging time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
punkie1019
  • Chef_2_Four
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef_2_Four
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u