• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for Our Students in Need

In summary, "Prayers for Our Students in Need" is a program created by Pampered Chef to provide support and encouragement to students facing challenges. To nominate a student, simply fill out a form on the website or contact a local Pampered Chef consultant. Anyone can nominate a student and students may receive a prayer card and small gifts. You can get involved by nominating a student, spreading the word, or becoming a volunteer or sponsor. Contact a local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.
Chef_2_Four
These are for students at the middle school I work at. One of them her father killed himself last week. her parents are divorced and she was set to move in with him next month.

2nd is a little girl who has cystic fibrosis or something of the sort. she is in a drug induced coma for her pain. the has lived longer than any doctor expected. they woke her once from the coma but the pain was to intense so they put her back under. it is just her and her mom. please pray for her and pray for her mother to have strength. I can't imagine what she is going through right now.

thank you.

Ugh...there are times when I wonder how God could make people go through such horrible things. I know he has all of us in His hands, but, geesh...

I will keep them in prayer.

Praying for both, April. And I pray that the they will be receptive to the people the Lord sends around to minister to them...

KellyTheChef said:
Ugh...there are times when I wonder how God could make people go through such horrible things. I know he has all of us in His hands, but, geesh...

I will keep them in prayer.
Its not God that does these things. :(

I'll be praying.Kelly, it's all the result of the fallen world in which we live. Fortunately, we have another life to look forward to.

raebates said:
Kelly, it's all the result of the fallen world in which we live. Fortunately, we have another life to look forward to.

I agree completely! It makes me sad when someone loses their life but I know it is all in God's hands.

Related to Prayers for Our Students in Need

1. What is "Prayers for Our Students in Need"?

"Prayers for Our Students in Need" is a program created by Pampered Chef to provide support and encouragement to students who are facing challenges and need extra love and prayers from their community.

2. How do I nominate a student for "Prayers for Our Students in Need"?

To nominate a student, simply fill out the nomination form on our website with the student's name, school, and a brief description of why they need prayers and support. You can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with the nomination process.

3. Can anyone nominate a student for "Prayers for Our Students in Need"?

Yes, anyone can nominate a student for our program. We encourage parents, teachers, friends, and community members to nominate students who they feel could benefit from the love and support of others.

4. What kind of support do students receive through this program?

Through "Prayers for Our Students in Need", students will receive a prayer card with encouraging messages and well wishes from members of their community. They may also receive small gifts or gestures of kindness, depending on the resources and generosity of the community.

5. How can I get involved with "Prayers for Our Students in Need"?

There are several ways to get involved with this program. You can nominate a student, spread the word to others in your community, or even become a volunteer or sponsor for the program. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how you can help support students in need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
MamaChef
Replies
Views
sklay723