• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Pray for My Friend Who Just Lost Her Sister in Law to Cystic Fibrosis

V
vwpamperedchef
A very good friend of mine from high school Amy, just lost her sister in law Jeni to cystic fibrosis. The last year has been very difficult with frequent hospital stays.

Sadly, she departed this life yesterday afternoon, she was just 29 years old.

Please pray for comfort for the family and may they have peace in their hearts.

Such a sad story---a life so young.

How sad! Praying for Jeni's family and friend through this most difficult, sad time.

Vanessa was this Jeni girl from WY or ID? And sis she ever go by Jennifer?? That is so very sad.

That is very sad. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. ((((HUGS))))

The family will be in my prayers.

So young....I hate to see that! I will pray for them.

Jennie4PC said:
Vanessa was this Jeni girl from WY or ID? And sis she ever go by Jennifer?? That is so very sad.

No, she was from NJ.

Thank you all for the prayers, I will pass them along to my friend and their family.

Oh man, that is so sad. They're in my thoughts and prayers. Just so young.

Vanessa,
Again I am so sorry to hear about this girl. I had asked that question cause I knew a girl named Jennifer who had cystic fibrosis and would be I believe about 29 yr. This is such a sad disease. My friend has a BIL with cystic fibrosis.

Vanessa, you and your friend will be in my prayers. Sorry for your loss!

So sad ~ prayers coming...

1. What is cystic fibrosis?

Cystic fibrosis is a genetic disorder that affects the lungs, digestive system, and other organs. It causes thick, sticky mucus to build up in the airways, making it difficult to breathe and leading to frequent lung infections.

2. How common is cystic fibrosis?

Cystic fibrosis is a relatively rare disease, affecting approximately 30,000 people in the United States. It is most commonly diagnosed in childhood, but can also be diagnosed in adulthood.

3. What are the symptoms of cystic fibrosis?

The symptoms of cystic fibrosis can vary, but commonly include persistent coughing, wheezing, difficulty breathing, poor growth or weight gain, and frequent lung infections. Other symptoms may include digestive problems, such as difficulty absorbing nutrients and frequent bowel movements.

4. Is there a cure for cystic fibrosis?

Currently, there is no cure for cystic fibrosis. However, there are treatments available to help manage symptoms and improve quality of life. These may include medications, therapies, and lifestyle changes.

5. How can I support someone who has lost a loved one to cystic fibrosis?

The best way to support someone who has lost a loved one to cystic fibrosis is to be there for them, listen to them, and offer your condolences. You can also consider making a donation to a cystic fibrosis foundation or participating in a fundraising event in honor of their loved one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tiggerhale
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • lesliec
  • General Chat
Replies