• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for Keeping My Faith....

In summary, Sandi's mom, stepmom, and uncle all recently died and her dad is very close to passing from Alzheimer's. She is grieving the loss of her mother, stepmom, and uncle and wondering how long the path ahead will be difficult. She encourages Job's followers to remember that God is with them and will never leave them.
pamperedbybarbara
Hi everyone...I dont post on here often, just read and research. However, today I am asking for keeping my strength/faith....

Friday evening my mother passed away suddenly. I wish I could say it was quietly and painlessly and we (my 5 brothers and sisters and I) were all with her, but.....she was alone in her house when her sweater sleeve caught fire from a candle she just lit.....she is not fast and mobile and, (according to the coroner) tried to reach the kitchen sink to douse the fire....unfortunately she collapsed before turning on the water. The fire was only on her and small sections of the kitchen counter and floor.

The only saving grace I suppose in all this is that she didnt suffer for too long and is now with her brother and parents in heaven. I miss her so....my siblings and our children all were together yesterday and what a strength we all gained from each others shoulders......

I am sorry for writing this all down, but that is me.....I have to write and write and write to help me....I am starting my portion of the eulogy tonite and will definitely have to crop it down for the sake of my siblings...they all tease me of leaving long messages.

Now for the faith being tested part....my stepmother passed away in May, my favorite Uncle in Sept. and my father is verrrry close to passing from Alzheimers..... :( I know the Lord is leading me down this path, but how long can this path be??

I am so sorry for your loss! I can't imagine the grief you and your family are experiencing at this time. I pray that you are able to find comfort and peace in the memories of your mom as you go through these sad days. I'll be thinking of you and your family. Take care of yourself.

Oh my gosh I am praying for you and your family right now. So sorry.

My heart breaks for you and your family. I am so sorry that all of this has happened and I know your heart is very heavy and broken. All I can offer to you advice wise is to take it slow, pray for peace of mind, heart and strength. I have found that prayer works wonders for me and taking it a moment at a time helps. May all your wonderful memories with your loved ones help console you. Hugs.

Oh my goodness. So sorry...words are not enough. Praying...

So sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers for strength and guidance for you and your family as you go thru the following days and weeks. It's okay to question your faith; that's why God gave us free will. Blessings.

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are definately in my prayers. I lost my mom 5 years ago and I still miss her very much. I find what has helped is to remember the great memories we shared and the good times. May the memories you have help pull you through this very difficult time.

My heart broke as I read this. I can't even imagine . . . My prayers are added to others for you and your family. Take care of yourself.

Sandi

You have my prayers and thoughts as well. Even though it may seem like it, God has not forsaken you ~ He is still there.

I hope this verse give you comfort during this difficult time. You and your family will be in my prayers."He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." Psalm 147:3

(((hugs))) I'm so sorry for all 3 of your recent losses. :(And sorry that your Father is suffering with Alzheimer's. My Grandmother suffered with Alzheimer's for 15 years before she passed. It's super frustrating for the patient as well as the caregivers. I'm sure you are both mentally and physically drained at this point. :(

I am so sorry to read this...my prayers are with you, and perhaps by feeling that from those around you can help you through this terrible time.

I'm so sorry. I cannot imagine what you're going through. You have my prayers.

I'm so sorry to hear about all that you have faced and are facing right now. I will certainly be holding you and your family up in my prayers.

During my personal devotion time, I've been reading the book of Job and I actually told my dh (he's also my pastor ;) ) today that anyone who believes that Christians can't get depressed must have never read the book of Job! If he wasn't battling depression, I don't know what you would want to call it.

That being said, I've never walked the path that you've had to go down, but I do know that One Who is always there, even when the night seems the darkest and you feel that dawn will never arrive. I will be praying that His strength will be made strong in your weakness and that you will sense His perfect peace that passes understanding.

Thanks for sharing and allowing us to "bear one another's burdens."

Thank you all for your kind words and prayers for strength...this week has been a week like no other in my life.......I have found that prayer has helped me quite a bit. I can feel and hear my mothers whispers and hugs when I am at a low point and this is a great comfort to me. She was a tiny woman, but her hugs and love were HUGE!! Thank you all.

prayers for you and your family. (Hugs)

I am so sorry you are going through such a sad, difficult time. Praise God you have Him! I have been down the road you are going-I lost my dad, 4 dear friends, and one friend's husband all to cancer in one year (I was in my 30's). It is not easy but God will see you through and He will allow you to grow and then help others as you will then know what they are experiencing. Lean on Him, He is your comforter, your help, your strength, your protector, your guide. He is ever-present, always able, and full of love and compassion. I will pray for sure, that you know His presence with each day.(((hugs)))

I am so deeply sorry for you and your family. You are all in my prayers.

Well...today is not a day I want to experience....my mom's funeral :(.....thankful I have my family with me today...and want to thank all you "cheffer" for your thoughts and prayers..

What is "Prayers for Keeping My Faith"?

"Prayers for Keeping My Faith" is a collection of prayers and reflections designed to help individuals deepen their faith and strengthen their relationship with God.

Who is the author of "Prayers for Keeping My Faith"?

The author of "Prayers for Keeping My Faith" is not listed as it is a compilation of prayers from various sources.

How can "Prayers for Keeping My Faith" benefit me?

This book can provide comfort, guidance, and inspiration for those seeking to maintain their faith in challenging times. It can also serve as a tool for daily prayer and reflection.

Is "Prayers for Keeping My Faith" only for Christians?

No, this book is suitable for individuals of all faiths and backgrounds who are looking to deepen their spirituality and connect with a higher power.

Can I purchase "Prayers for Keeping My Faith" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers "Prayers for Keeping My Faith" as part of our selection of inspirational and faith-based products. You can purchase it through our website or through one of our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
  • Lisa/ChefBear