• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers Needed: David Ramsey Needs Liver Transplant

Sending prayers up to David and his family.This is really tough. I feel for you and your family. My heart goes out to you.
Kathytnt
David was the first consultant that I ever signed.

Please keep David Ramsey in your prayers. It has been decided that he will need a liver transplant as soon as possible. He was supposed to be going to work half days but he isn't even able to do that. His sister took him to the ER ovr the weekend and he has been placed in ICU at Baylor and has been moved up on the transplant list.

Thanks, Kathy

My prayers are with him, his family, and friends.

David & his family are in my prayers.

He'll be in my prayers.

Praying...

David and his family are in my prayers too.

Praying for him and his family!!

David is out of ICU and in his own room but probably will not leave the hospital until he gets a transplant.

Well my sister just called me a little while ago and told me that they are calling in David's family. Apparently unless he gets the needed transplant VERY SOON he will not make it. I just started bawling. I have regained my composure but it's going to be tough going to our cluster meeting tonight.

Please keep David in your prayers - If he doesn't make it I just hope he is not in a lot of pain.

I'm so sorry Kathy - praying for David and his family and a miracle.

It's weird - I was just thinking how tough it must be to sit in the hospital and your only hope to live is that someone else dies. And then my sister called me with this news.

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. Unfortunately I got the news that David passed away last night. It's going to be tough at our store because a young skateboarder was killed in an accident just a few weeks ago. This is going to be tough on everyone but I am concerned about the teenagers that work at the store. This is losing two peole they knew so quickly together. David was the book keeper at our store.

I guess what I am asking for now is prayers for the kids dealing with multiple tragedies. I know they are resilient but it's tough when you are young and don't know how to deal with it. David was only 45 and Kyle was just 15.

I am so sorry Kathy. Prayers for everyone...

I'm so sorry to hear this. You are in my thoughts and prayers - as well as the those you work with, and their families.

Kathy - sorry to hear of the bad news in both cases - praying for the families and friends today.

Will continue to be praying...

I'm so sorry Kathy - what a sad loss for everyone involved - praying they have the strength to get through this difficult time.

Oh Kathy - I am so very sorry.

SorryI am so sorry! My prayers are with you and that family!! So sad!

Debbie :(

Payers Are Being Sent Up!Kathy--

Many prayers are with you and David's family. My mom went through a full liver transplant 4 years ago and I know what you mean when you said it's unforunate that we have to lose someone in order to save someone. We just found out a couple of weeks ago that there is a very good possibility that she will need to undergo a second transplant as well. Stay strong!

Kathy,
I'm so sorry to hear about the losses around you. I'm sorry to hear the sad news.....:(

It just all happened so fast - In mid September he was being to tested to see how quickly he needed or if he needed a transplant. He was supposed to start half days at work on the 24th but his sister took him to the ER that weekend. He went from ICU to his own room mid week last week and then suddenly they were calling in his family. I was planning to bring some things up to the hospital to help with his boredom but now he is gone. I had not had a chance to talk to him since it was confirmed that he was going to need a transplant. My hubby almost cancelled our plans for the State Fair tomorrow because he is worried about me. Work is going to be tough tonight. It was like ghost town type of quiet after Kyle died.

THanks for all your kind word - Kathy

Kathy - I'm so sorry to hear this news. You'll all be in my prayers.

Related to Prayers Needed: David Ramsey Needs Liver Transplant

1. What happened to David Ramsey?

Unfortunately, David Ramsey was diagnosed with liver failure and is in need of a liver transplant.

2. How can I help support David?

You can support David by keeping him in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. You can also consider making a donation to help with medical expenses.

3. Is there a fundraising event or page set up for David?

Yes, there is a GoFundMe page set up to help with David's medical expenses. You can find the link on our Pampered Chef social media pages or by contacting our customer service team.

4. Can I send gifts or cards to David?

At this time, we are not able to provide a direct address for David. However, you can send well wishes and messages of support through our customer service team or by leaving a comment on our social media posts about David.

5. Will Pampered Chef be donating any proceeds to help David?

As a company, we are dedicated to giving back to our community and supporting those in need. We are currently discussing ways to support David and his family during this difficult time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
nikked
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies