• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Room at Sheraton - Wave 2

. I called the Sheraton and they said it was not a PC rate. We are staying at Qlub Quarters Wacker & Michigan. For the 2 of us it was $133 a night verses $173. By us switching we saved enough money to stay the night before our planes leaves and leave our vehicle there. I found the cheapest rate at hotels.com. I called the Sheraton and they said it was not a PC rate.
c1ndyl0uwh0
Gold Member
We are in need of an additional room at the Sheraton for Wave 2 (arrive Sunday, July 13, check out Wednesday, July 16). Please contact me if you have one that you don't need before you release it. Rates through the hotel are higher than the PC rates.

Thanks!

we may have room in one of our rooms (for one person for sure, two if one brings an air mattress) - I believe at the Palmer house. I should know for sure tomorrow night.

c1ndyl0uwh0 said:
We are in need of an additional room at the Sheraton for Wave 2 (arrive Sunday, July 13, check out Wednesday, July 16). Please contact me if you have one that you don't need before you release it. Rates through the hotel are higher than the PC rates.

Thanks!

If you find someone to stay with Sun-Tues. We have space for 1 on the 16th.

We have space for 1 at the sheraton sun-thurs.
I think you were looking for a whole room, though.
If you need it PM me, we are nice :)

I'm sorry...we just cancel our room at the sheaton and we'll be staying about 3 blocks away. I wish you had posted earlier we would of been able to help.

Where are you staying 3 blocks away? Is it a better rate than the Sheraton?

I may have one for you. I just need to check with one of my girls first.

We have room for one - we are staying at the Palmer House (2 bed & 2 bath). Please let me know. Thanks!

momoftwins said:
We have room for one - we are staying at the Palmer House (2 bed & 2 bath). Please let me know. Thanks!

Thanks for the offer. We already have 2 rooms at the Sheraton and now need one more room.

No longer need the room. All taken care of!

call them i know people are cx as we speak---

c1ndyl0uwh0 said:
Where are you staying 3 blocks away? Is it a better rate than the Sheraton?

We are staying at Qlub Quarters Wacker & Michigan. For the 2 of us it was $133 a night verses $173. By us switching we saved enough money to stay the night before our planes leaves and leave our vehicle there. I found the cheapest rate at hotels.com

1. What amenities does the Sheraton offer for guests?

The Sheraton offers a variety of amenities including a fitness center, pool, on-site restaurant, complimentary Wi-Fi, and room service.

2. Are there any special rates or discounts available for booking a room at the Sheraton?

Yes, the Sheraton offers special rates and discounts for groups, AAA members, and government employees. Be sure to mention any affiliations or memberships when booking to see if you qualify for a discounted rate.

3. Is there parking available at the Sheraton?

Yes, the Sheraton has both valet and self-parking options for guests. Valet parking is available for an additional fee, while self-parking is complimentary.

4. Can I request a specific room type or location?

While we cannot guarantee specific room types or locations, we do our best to accommodate any requests made at the time of booking. Please note that room assignments are subject to availability.

5. What is the cancellation policy for a room at the Sheraton?

The cancellation policy varies depending on the rate and dates of your reservation. Please refer to the specific cancellation policy listed on your reservation confirmation or contact our reservations team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCJenni
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefKrisB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB