• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deadline for $50K Club in NC: Plan Your Sales Now!

In summary, the conversation discusses the deadline for achieving $50,000 in career sales for a specific company. The deadline is June 30th and it is suggested to reach the goal by the end of May. There is excitement and motivation to achieve this goal and the rewards include attending a Career Club lunch at the conference and receiving a pink sales career club ribbon and pin.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
When figuring career sales for NC, when is the deadline?
I want to make the $50,000 club by this next conference and want to plan out my needed sales!

BTW...I am KICKING myself! Had I not gone inactive when I had Evan, I would already have hit $51,498 as of the end of November!! UGH! (yes, I did take a leave...but then couldn't get stuff going in time and STILL went inactive!)

June 30th I believe.It's what you're currently at when you attend Conference. And since July's numbers won't be totally calculated yet, I'd go by June 30th as your deadline.Go for it! Career Club is VERY fun! :)

Thanks Colleen!

I think I will make a goal to hit it by the end of May, so I have a buffer!

Go for it Kelly!Keep us posted on your progress! :D

KellyTheChef said:
When figuring career sales for NC, when is the deadline?
I want to make the $50,000 club by this next conference and want to plan out my needed sales!

BTW...I am KICKING myself! Had I not gone inactive when I had Evan, I would already have hit $51,498 as of the end of November!! UGH! (yes, I did take a leave...but then couldn't get stuff going in time and STILL went inactive!)

Go For It & maybe we can meet up there in July! :D

Ginger428 said:
Go For It & maybe we can meet up there in July! :D
I'll have to bring you a gift made in my super de duper Executive Family skillet!! :D :love: LOL

KellyTheChef said:
I'll have to bring you a gift made in my super de duper Executive Family skillet!! :D :love: LOL

Sounds good to me.....;) :love:

It is actually the end of May. I remember from last year when I wanted to make $50,00 before NC. It follows the TPC calendar. This year I am working toward the $100k level!! We can acheive these goals together girl!

I should hit my 50,000 by June as well, but from reading Chef Kearns we need to do it by May 31st...not a problem just need to readjust to make sure mins get met. Thanks!

What happens when you reach $50,000?

You get to go to Career Club lunch at Conference - and get a pink sales career club ribbon, too. And a pin. And your name in the awards program.

What is the deadline for reaching the $50K Club in North Carolina?

The deadline for reaching the $50K Club in North Carolina is December 31st of each year.

What is the $50K Club and how do I qualify?

The $50K Club is an exclusive recognition program for Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved $50,000 or more in sales in a calendar year. To qualify, you must submit your sales by the December 31st deadline and meet all other program requirements.

What are the benefits of reaching the $50K Club in NC?

Aside from the recognition and bragging rights, reaching the $50K Club in NC also comes with exclusive perks such as a special pin, a personalized certificate, and a chance to attend the annual $50K Club trip.

How can I plan my sales to reach the $50K Club in NC?

To plan your sales and increase your chances of reaching the $50K Club in NC, make sure to have a strong base of loyal customers, host regular parties, and take advantage of special promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef.

What happens if I miss the deadline for the $50K Club in NC?

If you miss the deadline for the $50K Club in NC, you will not be eligible for the program and its perks. However, you can still work towards achieving the club in the following year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dollfangs
  • PChef_ang
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies