• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieving Director Status: A Journey of Hard Work and Excitement!

In summary, Gillian achieved 5 active, qualified personal recruits starting April 1st, as well as career sales of over $15,000 in April. Her husband is uninterested in her new position, and no one else really understands what being a director even means. However, with her sales for an April catalog show, she will surpass the $15,000 career sales mark.
gilliandanielle
According to my IPT this morning I have 5 active, qualified personal recruits!! Making me a director starting April 1st!! My husband could care less and no on else really understands what being a director even means, and my director is excited but is more focused on her own promotion to executive director.

Also- with the sales that I have for an April catalog show I am putting in on Monday will slide me past $15,000 career sales! Too bad that raise won't count on my April paychecks, but I will settle for a director paycheck in April I guess :D

Wow, you're flying fast!

WHOO HOOO!!!!!
Congratulations Gillian!

WTG Gillian!

Congratulations, Gillian. I know you worked really hard for this!!

I was so excited last night when my last recruit called and told me she had submitted her 4th show, but my DH was having his weekly poker game so I celebrated alone with a cup of hot chocolate :D

I guess I will have to make my ho-ho trifle today to celebrate!!

Whoo hoo
I know what you mean about the DH thing I have one too. ( as long as a pay check come in they understand that )

That is SO wonderful Gill - congratulations!!!!!!!!!

I forgot about the CN! If I promote April 1st then what month will my name be in the CN?

Congratulations and it should appear in the June CN for both your sales and promotion I would think.

OK- Thanks Harriet!!

I am so happy for you Gillian!!! You are doing awesome. Not sure when you ahve decided to walk because I think National is way expensive for you and you will have other things going on too

We are all happy for you at Chef Success - Sorry you are not getting enough kudos form your director and your hubby

(((HUGS)))

It's so nice to open a CN and have some of the names you read for promotions and career sales and be able to say 'hey' I know him/her!!!!!!!!

I have never been in the CN for ANYTHING, so I am so excited to see my name in print!!

Neither have I Gillian, but if could very well be in the June one with you for $15K in career sales!!!!!!!!!

Way to go!

:D :D Congratulations Gillian:D :D :D You are a Hero among many:D :D

P.S. And give us the verdict on the HoHo Cake;)

Doing the Happy Dance for you!!!!:D:D:D

Gillian~

I am sooooo happy for you!
$15,000 in sales AND making Director at the same time...that is a wonderful accomplishment!!
You rock girl!

:D Congratulations on both of your accomplishments Gillian!:D
Please know how proud of you all your friends here on CS are. :) :)
Cheers to you!!!
:D :D :cool:

pamperedlinda said:
Congratulations Gillian!

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/party0019.gifhttp://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/party0018.gif

I've been checking your signature everyday! You had me nervous taking this all the way to the end of the month!
I was making YOU nervous?? I just about put myself in to labor stressing about whether I was going to make it or not! I would hate to make it on the 2nd of a month and have to wait all month for the promotion to be effective! I am WAY too impatient for that!

Thanks you everyone!! Here is my celebratory ho-ho trifle that I made for all of you! Anyone is free to stop by and share!

Congratulations!! Even though I'm new, it's been fun and inspiring to watch your progress.

Maybe I should actually attach the picture, LMAO!!
100_2588.jpg

gilliandanielle said:
Thanks you everyone!! Here is my celebratory ho-ho trifle that I made for all of you! Anyone is free to stop by and share!

I'll send my 6'4" 300lb nephew over - he'll finish it up for you! :p

He's only about 2 hours away...

Looks good enough to eat! By the way what time is it out in Alaska now? I've been curious to know the time difference.

That is sooooooooo GREAT, I'm so happy for you!!!:D :D :D
NOW CAN I HAVE SOME TRIFLE??????:cool: :cool: :cool:

It is 11:30 am... I believe we are 4 hours behind the east coast.

And send him over Janet! If he will drive 2 hours for a trifle who am I to deprive him?

You mail me goodies all the time Ginger! Want me to scoop some in an envelope for you??

Thanks, for some reason I thought it was more than 4 hours. That's not too bad.

gilliandanielle said:
You mail me goodies all the time Ginger! Want me to scoop some in an envelope for you??

I'd like 2 scoops PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!;)

Don't tempt me- I HAVE your address!

gilliandanielle said:
Don't tempt me- I HAVE your address!

hee hee hee hee hee......:p

Dont you threaten ME, With A GOOD TIME!!!:cool:

If you get a soggy envelope in the mail with an Alaska postmark BEWARE!!

Gillian... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU have done a fabulous job! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!

Gillian, that is so awesome!! You're fantastic!! What a year for you!!

Congratulations Gillian!!! OMG does that trifle look yuummmmyyy....how did you make it? Can you have a huge serving for me?

I haven't eaten it yet, but it is chocolate cake cubed with the ho-ho filling made from a recipe Jennifer Knapp found online and store bought ho-ho's. The recipe is on the cheap and easy trifle thread I think!

CONGRTS!! well done. enjoy director benefits. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I meant CONGRATS!!! Sorry I can't spell.:cool: :cool:

Way to go, Gillian!!! Show DH your director paycheck & I think he'll think it's a big deal!!!!! Congrats!

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!!

PS what is your secret on recruiting so fast? :)

That is great!! You met your goal!! Look at you go!!! Keep up the great work and good luck with your own team!!

My goodness girl!! This IS your year isn't it!!! Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations Gillian! I, too have been watching your signature waiting for it to update... That is so flipping exciting for you!!! I wish I was in Alaska so I could give you a big hug (and eat some trifle -- yummm...)!

gilliandanielle said:

I know what you could do...send me the recipe....;) ;) ;)

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!! That is awesome!!!

<h2>1. What is the process for achieving director status at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The journey to becoming a director at Pampered Chef involves hard work and dedication. You must have at least 5 active and qualified personal recruits, $15,000 in career sales, and meet certain leadership requirements set by the company.</p><h2>2. What is the significance of achieving director status at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Becoming a director at Pampered Chef means that you have reached a leadership level within the company. It also means that you have built a successful team and have shown commitment and determination in growing your business.</p><h2>3. How does becoming a director affect your pay and benefits?</h2><p>As a director, you will receive a higher commission rate on your sales and have the potential to earn bonuses and incentives. You will also have access to additional training and support from the company.</p><h2>4. How do others, such as family and friends, react to your promotion to director?</h2><p>Everyone may react differently to your promotion, but it is important to celebrate your accomplishment and the hard work that went into achieving it. Your loved ones may not fully understand the significance, but it is important to share your excitement and gratitude with them.</p><h2>5. Can you still receive a director paycheck if you reach the requirements mid-month?</h2><p>Yes, if you meet the requirements for director status mid-month, you will receive a director paycheck for that month. However, any raises or bonuses may not be reflected until the following month's paycheck.</p>

1. What is the process for achieving director status at Pampered Chef?

The journey to becoming a director at Pampered Chef involves hard work and dedication. You must have at least 5 active and qualified personal recruits, $15,000 in career sales, and meet certain leadership requirements set by the company.

2. What is the significance of achieving director status at Pampered Chef?

Becoming a director at Pampered Chef means that you have reached a leadership level within the company. It also means that you have built a successful team and have shown commitment and determination in growing your business.

3. How does becoming a director affect your pay and benefits?

As a director, you will receive a higher commission rate on your sales and have the potential to earn bonuses and incentives. You will also have access to additional training and support from the company.

4. How do others, such as family and friends, react to your promotion to director?

Everyone may react differently to your promotion, but it is important to celebrate your accomplishment and the hard work that went into achieving it. Your loved ones may not fully understand the significance, but it is important to share your excitement and gratitude with them.

5. Can you still receive a director paycheck if you reach the requirements mid-month?

Yes, if you meet the requirements for director status mid-month, you will receive a director paycheck for that month. However, any raises or bonuses may not be reflected until the following month's paycheck.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gwen Haigh
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookinforyou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
Replies