• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Experience At Senior Director Talk - Venting and Letting Go of Guilt

In summary, Ida discussed her frustrations with her director and how she feels she doesn't receive the support she needs. She also mentioned that she has a daughter named Ema Rae.
kisrae
Gold Member
This Saturday I went to class were our Senior Director came to talk to the two clusters in our area to help us with our sales and recruiting.

I showed up late because my boys had baseball game. I could feel that the room was getting down to it's last leg. I'm full of energy and want to take in what ever I could. But then I start giving ideas and instead of letting the group know that I got the ideas from Belinda Ellsworth I jsut sat there,
at the time I was just putting stuff out there. Then I get home and start feeling bad because I didn't say where I got it from.

So I wanted to clear this out. I have been very frusterated with my director, she isn't very supportive but a bit pushy and doesn't always offer info to the new consutlants. I had pass on a Bridal show hoping that she would give it to any newer consultant and she took it herself. :eek:

I could go on and on. I think I just need to let the guilt go and vent a litte.
I do want to let you all know that I didn't mean to take any credit for the ideas. I really jsut wanted the other consultants get ideas. Some seem to be having a hard time jump starting and I know that Belinda's CDs really helped me as well as my good friend Amanda.:D

Thanks,

Ida, you can put your conscience at ease. It would be impossible to always give credit when discussing things in a group setting like that. I'm sorry you don't feel supported and encouraged by your director. This is the perfect place to vent and gather ideas and encouragement.

BTW: I notice that you're "raesmom." Since my own mom is in Florida and not named Ida, I'm guessing you have a Rae of your own. Is she pictured in your avatar?

Ida, I'm sorry to hear that you are not feeling supported by your director. You know you can always request info to do hospitality with another director in your area. I don't know what part of Nor Cal you are in, but I know there are a lot of great directors out here.

*snugs*, venting here is one of the things we are all here for. It must be hard not having a supportive director. Luckily for you, you've found a great virtual cluster and a bunch of directors whose brains we pick all the time.

Thanks you all. I have done pretty well with the help of you all and a friend of mine who is a consultant. It just erks me when she can get so pushy but then not extend any help.

And yes, I do have a Ema Rae. BUT the funny thing is all my childrens 1st letter in their names spells our Ryan A/B]ndrew andEma

I think every tip with Pampered Chef is plagerized. That's the beauty of this compANY!

Ida, you rock. We just need to do our own meetings. Don't worry about not giving Belinda credit. You can always say it again later.

I need to get my order to you for our fair. I will be home tonight if you need anything. I think we are going to go walking, but other than that we should be home.

kisrae said:
And yes, I do have a Ema Rae. BUT the funny thing is all my childrens 1st letter in their names spells our Ryan A/B]ndrew andEma

Cool. You know, if you name them backwards, it spells ear. That's one of the few things I remember learning when I was a Girl Scout. I still occasionally tell people it's ear backwards when they ask how to spell my name. :D

1. What is the purpose of "My Experience At Senior Director Talk - Venting and Letting Go of Guilt"?

The purpose of this talk is to provide a safe and supportive space for senior directors to share their experiences, frustrations, and guilt surrounding their role and responsibilities in the company.

2. Who can attend the talk?

This talk is exclusively for senior directors within the Pampered Chef company. It is not open to consultants or other employees.

3. Is the talk mandatory?

No, the talk is not mandatory. However, it is highly encouraged for senior directors to attend as it can be a valuable opportunity for growth and support.

4. Will the talk be confidential?

Yes, everything discussed in the talk will be kept confidential. This is a safe space for directors to openly share their thoughts and feelings without fear of judgment or repercussions.

5. How often does the talk occur?

The talk occurs once a month, typically on the third Wednesday of the month. However, the schedule may vary depending on the availability of the facilitator and participants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mhrivera
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
Chozengirl
  • kisrae
  • General Chat
Replies