• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Director Recognition/ Celebration

In summary, some ideas for the meeting include creating a welcome video, planning a themed dinner, having a Q&A session, organizing a team building activity, and putting together a welcome package. These will make the evening more special and help the team to bond with the new director.
chefhelen
We are celebrating a brand new director at our meeting this evening and would like some ideas. Any one have any thoughts as to what we could do. Her director is coming in town to present her with a directors chair and we are giving everyone a flower to present to her. I plan to do a pile on of all the things she will recieve as a new director. I feel like I don't have enough in to fill up the evening.
thanks

Helen

Here's aome of the stuff my upline did for me...it's atatched

Attachments

• Promote a Director~ Carolyn Kraham.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 404
: Congratulations on the new director! Here are a few ideas for your meeting:1. Create a personalized welcome video: Ask team members and colleagues to record short congratulatory messages for the new director and compile them into a video. This is a thoughtful way to show your support and make the director feel special.2. Plan a themed dinner or potluck: Choose a theme that resonates with the director's personality or interests and have everyone bring a dish to share. This will not only make the evening more fun, but also give everyone a chance to bond and get to know the new director better.3. Have a Q&A session with the director: This is a great opportunity for team members to ask questions and get to know the new director's vision and goals for the team. It will also give the director a chance to share their background and experience.4. Organize a team building activity: This could be anything from a fun game to a group outing or a workshop. It will help the team to bond and create a positive, welcoming environment for the new director.5. Put together a welcome package: This could include a personalized note, the director's favorite snacks or office supplies, and other thoughtful gifts. It will make the director feel appreciated and welcomed into the team.I hope these ideas help and congratulations once again on the new director!

1. What is the New Director recognition/celebration program?

The New Director recognition/celebration program is a way for Pampered Chef to acknowledge and celebrate the achievements of new directors within the company. It is designed to recognize the hard work and dedication of new directors and to provide them with support and resources to continue their success.

2. How do I qualify for the New Director recognition/celebration program?

To qualify for the program, you must achieve the rank of Director within your first 3 months with Pampered Chef. This means meeting the sales and recruiting requirements for the Director level, as well as maintaining those requirements for at least 2 consecutive months.

3. What are the benefits of being part of the New Director recognition/celebration program?

Being part of the New Director recognition/celebration program comes with various benefits, including special recognition at company events, exclusive training and resources, and the opportunity to connect with other new directors and share experiences and tips.

4. How long does the New Director recognition/celebration program last?

The program lasts for 6 months from the date you achieve the rank of Director. During this time, you will receive support and resources to help you continue to grow and succeed in your business.

5. Can I participate in the New Director recognition/celebration program more than once?

Yes, you can participate in the program multiple times if you achieve the rank of Director within your first 3 months with Pampered Chef. Each time you qualify, you will receive the benefits and recognition for the 6-month duration of the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat