• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to Director Chef Success: A Synergy of Chef Success

In summary, Proactive is a line of skincare products that are said to be helpful in reducing acne and other skin issues. Some people have had success using the products, while others have had more problems. The glycolic acid in the toner is said to be effective in removing dead skin cells, while the acne fighting lotion is said to be able to penetrate deep into the skin to fight acne. There is some controversy surrounding the product as some people have had trouble with billing and membership issues, while others have had good experiences. Director Chef Success is a website that was designed to work synergistically with Chef Success.
DebPC
Staff member
We hope you enjoy this new site.Please contact us with any questions or problems. If you aren't already aware, be sure and check out our sister site www.chefsuccess.com. We designed Director Chef Success to synergize with Chef Success. We think directors will want to be a member of both sites.

ProactiveI have been using this for years. I don't use the cleanser- but I love the toner and lotion. The glycolic acid in the toner sloughs off all the dead skin leaving my face very smooth and then the acne fighting lotion can penetrate.
I started out by ordering the kits but didn't go thru it fast enough so now I just buy it on ebay. I have very few breakouts anymore.

I ordered a kit and honestly it didn't really work for me.

I bought this for my DD she never used it so I decided i would give it a whirl after a month I really didn't see a whole lot of difference. I don't have a lot of acne but was hoping it would "refresh my skin"
so of course the next month they charge my cc $46 and sent me more, needless to say I sent that back and cancelled the membership.

A friend tried it and it did not work for her.

My friend gave me her proactive for free she forgot to cancel her subscription for it so I have like 2 sets of it. I haven't used it yet though I am pregnant and the Doctor told me not to use it. I have heard that people have a problem with really bad dry skin after using this product as bad as my Acne gets I wish I could have been using it the last 9 months even if I have dry skin it's still better then acne scaring.

i bought some for my stepson and it didn't work on him either

I have a friend who gets timy pink dots on her face, and she says using Proactive is the only thing that keeps her face clear of those little bumps.

1. What is "Welcome to Director Chef Success: A Synergy of Chef Success"?

"Welcome to Director Chef Success: A Synergy of Chef Success" is a program designed for new and aspiring directors at Pampered Chef. It is a comprehensive training program that provides valuable tools, resources, and support to help directors achieve success and grow their business.

2. Who can participate in "Welcome to Director Chef Success: A Synergy of Chef Success"?

Any new or aspiring director at Pampered Chef can participate in "Welcome to Director Chef Success". This program is specifically designed to support and guide directors as they build their business and achieve their goals.

3. What topics are covered in "Welcome to Director Chef Success: A Synergy of Chef Success"?

The program covers a wide range of topics, including leadership development, team building, sales strategies, marketing, and more. It also provides valuable insights and tips from experienced directors to help new directors succeed.

4. How long is the "Welcome to Director Chef Success: A Synergy of Chef Success" program?

The program is self-paced and can be completed at the director's own pace. On average, it takes about 6-8 weeks to complete, but directors can take longer if needed. It is important to work through the program thoroughly to get the most out of it.

5. Is there a cost to participate in "Welcome to Director Chef Success: A Synergy of Chef Success"?

There is no additional cost to participate in the program. The training and resources provided are included as part of the director's business tools and support from Pampered Chef. It is a valuable investment in your success as a director.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • The_Kitchen_Guy