• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Director Training - Unlocking the Benefits for Directors & Teams

In summary, anyone using anti aging creams with any success?well of course not!! i am naturally youthful looking <blushing>I use Jafra Retinol for my face and really like it. It comes in a capsule. I haven't used anything else so can't compare.For a body cream I use Rejuvenate- my husband got it for my birthday at Bath and Body Works- really like it- makes my skin sooo soft.I used to use Avon's Anew back when I sold it and I thought it made a difference but after I stopped selling I didn't want to deal with finding a rep. I did recently get a sample of Arbonnes Antiaging Orange
DebPC
Staff member
New Director Training? What do you do?There are so many more support and training programs available now then ever before. As directors we need to be up to speed on eveything so we can direct our new directors to take advantage of everything they can for themselves and in training their new teams.
When I became a director a long time ago- we had to initiate our own local new consultant training and there was only a New Director Training offered at National Conference and Leadership. A far cry from now.

I went to New Director Academy and loved it! It gives the basics that you need as a new director and gave me something to work on and then ask questions of my director. It is a great springboard!

cmdtrgd said:
I went to New Director Academy and loved it! It gives the basics that you need as a new director and gave me something to work on and then ask questions of my director. It is a great springboard!

I agree. When I have a new director I will highly suggest they attend that training (I did and thought it helped a lot). I would also be sure to give them pointers on what to watch for. I train my FD's to be responsible for their downline along side me from the start and we talk about the different aspects of the meeting and if they are local they help with my meetings so I feel (hope) they will be ready to go when they promote. If they are local they will be welcome to combine their meetings with me if they wish but I think it makes their team see them as their leader if they break off to their own meetings (most of the time) and only have occasional joint meetings.

That will be decided once I actually have directors on my team.:p

I would tend to wait to break off my directors, when I get them, because I want to be able to recognize THEM in front of their clusters!

If my new directors want to go out on their own it would absolutely be after we had a big deal recognition in the larger group - in fact if they planned to stay with the larger group it would be a big deal woo hoo!

anyone using anti aging creams with any success?

well of course not!! i am naturally youthful looking <blushing>

I use Jafra Retinol for my face and really like it. It comes in a capsule. I haven't used anything else so can't compare.For a body cream I use Rejuvenate- my husband got it for my birthday at Bath and Body Works- really like it- makes my skin sooo soft.

I used to use Avon's Anew back when I sold it and I thought it made a difference but after I stopped selling I didn't want to deal with finding a rep. I did recently get a sample of Arbonnes Antiaging Orange bottle R19?? stuff and loved it ! But wholey expensive batman! The whole system is like $300! Good stuff though...

I swear by Arbonne's Nutri-Min C line........

erinyourpclady said:
I swear by Arbonne's Nutri-Min C line........

Is that the orange colored bottle? Maybe that's what it's called?

Yep that is it..... I LOVE it!!

I just bought some by Wexler. So far so good we'll see how I am liking it in a month. It really feels nice going on and I can wear it under my makeup. It makes my makeup smooth on like silk, it kind of fills in those tiny lines around my eyes too + it has a SPF 30 in it so killing to birds with one stone there.

I don't use anything consistently enough to know if it really works. I just bought some Arbonne night cream and two other things. Don't remember what they are, though.

I think there is a special for the NutriMinC line with Arbonne this month....if you spend a certain amount then you can get it for $25. Check with your Arbonne rep....

Attachments

• Jeopardy Cards.doc
    19 KB · Views: 263
  • Jeopardy Cards.doc
    19 KB · Views: 237
  • Jeopardy Cards.doc
    19 KB · Views: 230
  • Jeopardy for TNT.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 205
  • Jeopardy for TNT.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 199
  • Jeopardy for TNT.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 203
I like the new seriesse International creams and serums, also have great target skin care based on your needs.

Related to New Director Training - Unlocking the Benefits for Directors & Teams

1. What is the purpose of New Director Training?

New Director Training is designed to provide newly promoted Pampered Chef Directors with the tools and resources they need to succeed in their new role. It covers topics such as leadership development, team building, and business strategies.

2. Who is eligible to attend New Director Training?

Any Pampered Chef Director who has recently been promoted to the role is eligible to attend the training. This includes both new Directors who have just been promoted and existing Directors who have recently had a team member promoted to Director.

3. How long is the New Director Training?

The training is a two-day event that typically takes place over a weekend. It includes a mix of interactive workshops, guest speakers, and networking opportunities.

4. Is there a cost to attend New Director Training?

Yes, there is a registration fee for New Director Training. However, this fee covers all training materials, meals, and accommodations for the duration of the event.

5. What are the benefits of attending New Director Training?

Attending New Director Training can provide numerous benefits for Directors and their teams. It offers valuable insights, strategies, and resources for building a successful business, as well as opportunities for networking and building relationships with other Directors. It also allows Directors to learn from experienced leaders and receive support from the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momofmany
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • sfdavis918
  • General Chat
Replies